Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66157 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by weslay: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
It will end in tears.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
topoftheworld:

Just come to my place in Benue and try sleep with married woman or try give ur girlfriend just #10 to add to money for abortion then U will know there is African repercussions for cheating.
Don't just jump to conclusion sir

Oga nothing dey happen
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Chi133(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is

Hmmmm.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
weslay:
It will end in tears.

It does not have to
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bros, your brother don find himself a sugar mummy.
Abeg do whatever you have to do to help him out.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sydneyboss(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
AuroraBrls:

The Lady is abusing, manipulating and using the guy like trash..the thinks he is having fun, he will realize too late how he is messed up. If the husband's finds out and decides to save face by hurting him fatally, that's too bad.

Tell your mum. Your mum should confront the woman, inform his husband or husband relatives to save your bros ass.

As long as this stuff is on nairaland...the husband or someone who knows him already knows.

Why should he inform the husband relative? If he talks to his brother and he doesn't change, let him be.

Beside he no kill, neither is he stealing

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by when2(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
OP inform your mum, if that would make him to stop the act.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mariahAngel(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

This life no get part 2.
[/s]

Don't be a devil's advocate!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by highoctane: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

This what the sovereign LORD has said, Jehovah the manly person of war, who executes judgement upon those who disregards his law.,

Bible book of Proverbs chapter 6:32-35 Anyone committing adultery with a woman is lacking good sense; The one who does so brings ruin on himself. 33 He will get only wounds and dishonor, And his disgrace will not be wiped away. 34 For jealousy makes a husband furious He will show no compassion when he takes revenge. 35 He will accept no compensation; He will not be appeased, no matter how large you make the gift.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by psucc(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bo enye ke aka nwan owo, akama mkpa isuñ
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
swarley75:
If they are not caught, nothing will happen to him just advise him to stop. The only downside to it is that he won't be serious about starting a relationship that will lead to marriage for the main time.

And he may never have a happy home because he would find it hard to trust even his wife. That's why most guys talk ladies down.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chi133:

Hmmmm.

Say what's on your mind don't be scared
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Cnach: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.
U are correct brother but unfortunately u can stop someone who is in love until he experience something that would discourage him. What ever u talk is a waste of time. Just keep praying for him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by topoftheworld(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Oga nothing dey happen

grin grin grin grin
I hear sir, but just thrend with caution as life no get duplicate.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
A lot of younger people are dating married women in the society..

Your brother is not doing anything special. What he’s doing is what a lot of Nairaland guys and girls are doing / have done... Nah person wey dem catch be thief remember.

Just advice your brother not to get caught and he should make sure the woman is Magun-less..

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
when2:
OP inform your mum, if that would make him to stop the act.

Bad idea!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
topoftheworld:

grin grin grin grin
I hear sir, but just thrend with caution as life no get duplicate.

Something must kill a man grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by defash8: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Call the woman & advise her to stop as the news is in town & the husband may hear from outside. Let her know you care about your brother hence reason for telling her.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by neonly: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

Bro's u are so wrong

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by medropoly(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Twalle for your brother.. He is a legend grin

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by dklex(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
See has the spectators on tread long, loads of niggers are here to pick expert advice.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And he may never have a happy home because he would find it hard to trust even his wife.

Not true
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Your brother is actually providing a service to humanity cos that woman needs regular servicing and he's there to do it. grin
keep quiet jor
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Christistruth00: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

The reason Joseph fled from Potiphars wife in the Bible was because Joseph knew Sexual Immorality was a fast destroyer of Destiny

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sunnero30: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tell him to be careful, bcoz the end is madness...I have seen it happen plenty times
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Educhelssy: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmmm!! The Apc man & proponent has talked grin angry angry

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

This life no get part 2.[/quote]
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
medropoly:
Twalle for your brother.. He is a legend grin

Yes o grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Edusouls(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother is eating a very deadly but very sweet forbidden fruit �..
Igbankpa:

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by whiplashpudd(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Karmarudeen
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
dhameelare:
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.

U shld mind ur own business or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run
Would you "mind your own business" if you're in his shoes? WTF is wrong with you people!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by topoftheworld(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Something must kill a man grin
Lol grin grin cheesy wink
Abi ooo
All death na death now
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

Your brother need to leave that ungodly relationship before he meet his destruction..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.