Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

“an Anonymous Person Is Sending Me Death Threats For The Past 2 Months” – Eniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “an Anonymous Person Is Sending Me Death Threats For The Past 2 Months” – Eniola (303 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee / OAP Osi Suave Receives An Iphone From An Anonymous Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“an Anonymous Person Is Sending Me Death Threats For The Past 2 Months” – Eniola by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Plus-sized Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has not relent as she continues to cry out on the several death threats received in her dm via Instagram.

Badmus who has been complaining to her followers for the past two months has disclosed that whoever is behind this vile act would be dealt with by the full weight of the law.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Badmus said, “The person (sending the death threats) is anonymous and I have been getting his messages for two months. The person has never made any demand of me. The messages say that they would kill me whenever they see me and that anytime I come to Amen Estate (Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos), they would kill me there. However, the Instagram page of this unknown person has been reported and pulled down. I am not really scared because God has not given me the spirit of fear. It is just one of those things that happen. I hope that God exposes whoever is behind this.

“I kept quiet initially because I did not take him seriously. I assumed that he was not okay mentally. I am not owing anyone, so I don’t know where the threat is coming from. This is about the first time that I would be getting a death threat. I have made an official report to the police and they are working on it already. I don’t want to divulge too much information about their plans. I believe that whoever is behind the threat would be brought to book someday.”

https://gistcouncil.com/an-anonymous-person-is-sending-me-death-threats-for-the-past-2-months-eniola-badmus-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Legendary King RMD AT 60 @mofedamijo / Key Facts You Never Knew About JACKIE CHAN / Obi Cubana Finally Replies Those Questioning His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.