Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" (897 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos / Check Out Adekunle Gold’s New Single Release Titled “before You Wake Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by weezyk(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" Watch Video)
byWeezykJune 28, 2021

James Olanrewaju Omiyinka popularly known as Baba Ijesha has made a return to Instagram with a video � he titled 'before the incident'.

You will recall that the Lagos State High Court in Ikeja on Thursday granted Baba Ijesha, bail.

The judge, Oluwatoyin Taiwo, granted the Baba Ijesha bail in the sum of N2 million.

The actor was arraigned before the Special Offences Court in Lagos on charges of sexual assault, indecent treatment of a child, and sexual assault by penetration.

Taiwo said bail is a constitutional right and not a discretionary right.

Baba Ijesha was arrested and detained by the Lagos state police after he was alleged to have sexually molested a minor at age 7 and 14.

He was first granted bail on May 17 — after spending about 25 days in police detention — by magistrates in charge of prison decongestion.

But he was remanded in police custody despite the bail.

However, the nollywood actor was criticized for posting such a video amisdt his bail. While some congratulated him for being emotionally strong � in his trying times.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPXQSspO1ck
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2021
. So this child-molester is telling people that, he's at home they should come and beat him grin omo*1000 ... Naija naija ,
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by sweetshisha: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Weyrey grin grin this guy really funny and crazy, too bad they made him go through hell

Comedy is natural to Baba Suwe , Mr Latin and Baba Ijesha.. they dont force it
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by habsydiamond(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2021
What's he saying please.... If that girl is really underage then this man no get sense.. Sorry to say. Setup or no setup... He seduced the girl which is bad for someone of his caliber.
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by sweetshisha: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
What's he saying please.... If that girl is really underage then this man no get sense.. Sorry to say.

I am a demon and I know, I will destroy you... But he said it in a funny way
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by Authoreety: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

I am a demon and I know, I will destroy you... But he said it in a funny way
thanks I appreciate. The reason behind me saying that was that I wasn't expecting him to post any video so soon that's why. But it is good that is as being released on bail.
Re: Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" by sweetshisha: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
thanks I appreciate. The reason behind me saying that was that I wasn't expecting him to post any video so soon that's why. But it is good that is as being released on bail.

Baba Ijesha is a very reckless man on screen and off screen... Am sure he meant no harm with everything but he is just too reckless

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Hottest Yoruba Nollywood Actresses At The Moment In Nigeria (photos) / Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help / “my Ideal Man Should Be Good In Bed, Rich, Old Enough” - Faith Morey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.