Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police (63902 Views)

Club World Cup: Fan Shot Dead In Brazil After Chelsea Beat Palmeiras / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage / Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
This news is so white. No single information as to why he was shot was given. Na like dis den dey break news!
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by kevoh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by richmond500: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
karnap:
this white police just hate to see black peoples on a slightest mistake for anything, they won't think twice to killed you.
here we respect them
we don't even respect ourselves, why will they respect us

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by IJOBA11: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
angry

WESTERN WORLD PREFER ARAB TERRORISTS THAN BLACK AFRICANS #FACT

A TERRORIST JUST STABBED THREE PEOPLE TO DEATH IN GERMANY AND HE WAS PRONOUNCED A PSYCHIATRIST PATIENT WITHOUT CARRYING OUT INVESTIGATION INTO THE MATTER.

BLACK AFRICANS STAY AWAY FROM THE WESTERN WORLD

THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jesus Odi Igwuani! Solid Base Enugu!!!! God what happened!

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by babatee90(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
This news is so white. No single information as to why he was shot was given. Na like dis den dey break news!
I actually heard he killed someone and seriously injured a kid…man was resisting arrest and kept attacking the police and they shot him

4 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by revolt(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rapmoney:
Why is there so much racism in the UK and the US?

The police officers didn't even think of investigating before firing shots at him.
the US and UK in Mars or the one we live in? That's how you ppl talk nonsense. How about the black on black crime gping on in the east. Nigerian police rounding up youth and executing them.. abeg u ppl shIuld remove the log from your eye before removing the spec from the white man's eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by kevoh(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
If he was not armed, then why shoot him with live bullets? The taser is enough to bring him down and you cuff him right away. Why are all police officers the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
babatee90:
I actually heard he killed someone and seriously injured a kid…man was resisting arrest and kept attacking the police and they shot him
Oh then he should be dead again

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Gjmff: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those running away from nigeria should note that death is everywhere either tragic terrorism accidental intentional carelessly coincidental and so on

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by mekuso89(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
What's a confusing news
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by abysirius(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
In a sane country.. We told them. This madness happens everywhere. The whole world is sick and only Christ makes the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by IJOBA11: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kennyswag:
igbos with crime grin
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J DOMINIQUE MUKINA2

HELP US DO THE NEEDFUL PLEASE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by discusant: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed RIP to him, hope his death is not in any way related to "development" in the UK

Why not feel for the late guy? Or did any Igbo buy the land your dad was buried in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dude has gone to the other side. Now his family will fight over the little wealth he made while alive.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by neyyoh: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rip.

This thread is quiet?

Una no one japa again.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by JohnBullMySon: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rapmoney:

The police officers didn't even think of investigating before firing shots at him.
UK police are not trigger happy like their US counterparts. They hardly fire shots.

Something must have been at stake.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Pimine: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Oh my goodness !

I'm finding it hard understanding the details of the write up.
Aswearugaaad

Thought I was the only one. E come be like say na Spanish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by 00FFT00(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rapmoney:

They are still far more professional and compassionate than your corrupt, uncouth, blood-thirsty Nigeria police.
May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Kandeed: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
forget if hin be Ipob....na criminal he be
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by pretydiva(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Oh my goodness !

I thought it was just me alone trying to comprehend the write up
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Semaj77(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Oh my goodness !

I thought I was the only one

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Clergy20: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Where is DJ Switch and the #Endsars crew? Food don ready for UK... Go and occupy UK tollgate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by justjify(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
spinna:
from my understanding.. the guy had gone beserk killing one man and seriously wounding a boy..after trying to subdue him with tasers he was still coming for them and they had to cap him.

I would guess the lad was on drugs
This is a clear account. The MOD was just busy speaking English. At the end of the MODs story, who did what?

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by justjify(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
karnap:
this white police just hate to see black peoples on a slightest mistake for anything, they won't think twice to killed you.
here we respect them
What is Bvllhari doing to Nigerians? Isn't it obvious hate too?
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by onyibor84: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
spinna:
from my understanding.. the guy had gone beserk killing one man and seriously wounding a boy..after trying to subdue him with tasers he was still coming for them and they had to cap him.

I would guess the lad was on drugs

Why not cap his legs?
Must they shoot to kill?

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Clergy20: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
00FFT00:

They are still far more professional and compassionate than your corrupt, uncouth, blood-thirsty Nigeria police.
May he rest in peace.

You see your life? A trigger happy cop pulled the trigger on an armless young man and you still have the audacity to windowdress it because you simply don't like Nigeria Police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by abbey621(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
angry

WESTERN WORLD PREFER ARAB TERRORISTS THAN BLACK AFRICANS #FACT

A TERRORIST JUST STABBED THREE PEOPLE TO DEATH IN GERMANY AND HE WAS PRONOUNCED A PSYCHIATRIST PATIENT WITHOUT CARRYING OUT INVESTIGATION INTO THE MATTER.

BLACK AFRICANS STAY AWAY FROM THE WESTERN WORLD

THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD

Germany is the same as UK? Na the same officers? Una just like to type rubbish as if these officers are not humans as well, if someone comes at you with a weapon, police or no police you must defend yourself, whether black or white if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes!

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Lumig: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rapmoney:

Because they are saner climes
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Yesboss0009: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
They are killing us both home and abroad. Nigeria lives matter o
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by CaptainFM1: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rapmoney:

We are more racist than them right here in Nigeria. If you doubt me...Just keep reading comments on this thread and you will see how Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa will start shading one another. Rather than seeing him as a Nigerian, they will start naming his tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by petitejolie(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don’t understand dis story sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.