Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police (63901 Views)

Club World Cup: Fan Shot Dead In Brazil After Chelsea Beat Palmeiras / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage / Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Wickedtruths: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
yommen:

And there were many likes for their comments too! We young Nigerians are far from being analytical and rational in our thoughts patterns. We just talk without listening. So poor of us.

In any society, there is always a surplusage of idiots. The important thing is is to ensure that idiots don't make decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Marpol2021(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kennyswag:
igbos with crime grin
PLS DUDE, ASK YOUR MAMA WHO YOUR PAPA REALLY IS?
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Okhuadams(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those policemen must have Fulani blood in them

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by karnap(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Thanks for educating those two blockheads I quoted above. They don't even have the details, they are already shouting racism.
lol thank you
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
spinna:
from my understanding.. the guy had gone beserk killing one man and seriously wounding a boy..after trying to subdue him with tasers he was still coming for them and they had to cap him.

I would guess the lad was on drugs
People here typing so sad eyahh as if the UK police will just shoot someone down
He was a drug addict..
And he has killed someone and injured another one.
Should have been killed earlier than this.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by atonement12: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2021
spinna:
from my understanding.. the guy had gone beserk killing one man and seriously wounding a boy..after trying to subdue him with tasers he was still coming for them and they had to cap him.

I would guess the lad was on drugs
...or zombie things
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Sentientmind: 2:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Rapmoney:
Why is there so much racism in the UK and the US?

The police officers didn't even think of investigating before firing shots at him.

you get sense at all? u think UK is like that jungke called Nigeria? black mem amd black sense...

UK police dont carry guns, before tgey deploy gun wielding police men(which is a special unit) be certain there is significant threat to life.

if that guy was shot by UK police, then he deserved to be shot. .. the UK police had very strict rules for engagement of arms.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by cardoctor(m): 3:44am On Jun 29, 2021
How sad
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Ipobian trying to do lefelendum in the UK.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Richy4(m): 4:49am On Jun 29, 2021
what a news
<<<There were so many questions that begs answers like...
What was he doing in that apartment... is that where he is residing? is he sharing the apartment block with the 30yr old man and his son?

<<<<In terms of the cops, Did they do everything humanly possible to apprehend him instead of killing him?...Are some people immune to teasers, Because I know that when someone gets the teaser, he/she will be a little powerless or something... why didn't the police use that opportunity to handcuff him when he was rendered powerless because of the teasers... why was he killed

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Sentientmind:

you get sense at all? u think UK is like that jungke called Nigeria? black mem amd black sense...

UK police dont carry guns, before tgey deploy gun wielding police men(which is a special unit) be certain there is significant threat to life.

if that guy was shot by UK police, then he deserved to be shot. .. the UK police had very strict rules for engagement of arms.

I want to agree with you to great extent. But this are highly trained professionals who are professionals and could have tactically de-escalate. Their are many places to have brought him down without taking his life.

I tell you Bro, if that dude was a white chap, he would be captured alive. Make references to the last 10 shooting sprees in North America, outside those that individually committed suicide, over 90% were captured alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Sentientmind: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I want to agree with you to great extent. But this are highly trained professionals who are professionals and could have tactically de-escalate. Their are many places to have brought him down without taking his life.

I tell you Bro, if that dude was a white chap, he would be captured alive. Make references to the last 10 shooting sprees in North America, outside those that individually committed suicide, over 90% were captured alive.

If he were to be white he would be shot thesame way, let's stop all this nonsense thinking..

I live in the UK, here I feel more at home, more secure, and even get treated with more respect and dignity by their police than Nigerian police anytime I visit
.that should tell you something...

Please blacks should learn to behave right and stop all this foolish victimisation mentality, that's what has kept our race cavemen-like, whilst other races advance with speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sentientmind:

If he were to be white he would be shot thesame way, let's stop all this nonsense thinking..

I live in the UK, here I feel more at home, more secure, and even get treated with more respect and dignity by their police than Nigerian police anytime I visit
.that should tell you something...

Please blacks should learn to behave right and stop all this foolish victimisation mentality, that's what has kept our race cavemen-like, whilst other races advance with speed of light.

In the last shooting shooting sprees by white men across North America, what is the percentage of them being captured alive? But a black guy will just miss his way into a neighbourhood and gets gunned down. When BLM were protesting, did you observe the military force ? And a Capitol was bursted with warnings and nothing happened! Hello! It's an equal world in reality.

A white man is more privileged than a black no matter how they try to it. Similar occurrence happened recently in North America weeks ago. After suspect killed people, he was shot in the leg and arrested, armed with an assault rifle.
Re: Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police by AmadorSays: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2021
falcon01:
I cannot understand the news
me too, why are they not protesting, this is clearly murder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.