Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him (91764 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by ogbiwa: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'secret son' Joseph Baena is following in his father's bodybuilding footsteps.

The 23-year-old lovechild of Arnold, whose father had an affair with a housekeeper while married, let his fans in on the dramatic transformation is currently undergoing on Instagram.

Joseph showed off his sculpted torso and flexed his biceps for the camera after whipping off his shirt at the gym.

He then takes on an iconic bodybuilding pose by holding his wrist with one hand and flexing his bicep towards the camera.

In the clip, Joseph begins by wearing a tank top that emphasises his hulk-like body as he lifts a pair of 50lb bar bells.

Last month he posted a heartwarming photo of his father helping him train at an outdoor gym.

He admitted that Arnold doesn't let you 'cheat' when you train with him and is strict with his regime.

"You have to go all out and absolutely NO cheating when you train with him, so you know I’m going to be hurting tomorrow," Joseph said in the caption.

Before Schwarzenegger shot to fame as a movie star and politician, he was a champion bodybuilder in Austria, where he is from, and was hailed the Austrian Oak.

In 1970, at the young age of 23 - the same age as Joseph now - he became the youngest ever winner of the bodybuilding title Mr Olympia.

He retired from the sport a decade later.

He legally took steroids while he was young and in training and explained the experience years later when he was the Governor of California.

He doesn't endorse using steroids now, he admitted: "I have no regrets about it because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision."

He continued that it was a "new thing" when he tried it.

The star previously opened up about how he was told he would never make it in the movie business because of his strong accent, which he is now known for.

Schwarzenegger and his estranged wife, Maria Shriver, share four children, Katherine, 31, Christina, 29, Patrick, 27 and Christopher, 23.

Maria was pregnant with Christopher while the family's housekeeper, Mildred Baena, was expecting Joseph.

Joseph is now taking on his first acting role, a sci-fi comedy called The Chariot, mirroring Arnold's sensational showbiz career.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/arnold-schwarzeneggers-lovechild-joseph-baena-24402173

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iamicekid(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sha don’t kill yourself, cause I don’t know what unna still dey look for after 6packs, once u get that is enough, any other thing make u look awkward to me tho

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by airminem(f): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Otar:
Blood is really thicker than water. Anyway this is me trying to spell Schwarzenegger:

Swazzniger
Schazzeneger
Schwarzinigga
Schw... kuku kee me cry

grin YOU TRY PASS BUHARI SHA

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Chloraseptic: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
These two people have one thing in common

1) Both have illegitimate child or children

2) The are a replica of their father.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by sholikay(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
E try...btw...

A stranger once had a conversation with me..

Stranger: who is your favorite actor?
Me : Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Stranger: spell it
Me: (chuckles)..no I am joking ooo. A.Y is my favorite actor...

cheesy cheesy

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by cassidy1996(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
The Commandos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by beautyhd: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
No need for DNA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by shomutuski(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
What most people don't know is that Arnold raised this boy himself as opposed to his other son that was raised by his Ex wife. A simple google search of the two boys would show you why fathers are needed for their sons growth and mental development.

The other one is fat fvck slob

Edit: Most of you in your feelings cus of my post can suck my dvck literally. The world is full of pvssies who take offense at everything. Take your life dissapointment else where. This is meant for the wimps mentioning me especially boys. You're missing the point. Adapt or perish

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yu
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by All4fun: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Like father like son

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Ceenachi: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
I'm imagining Arnold saying something like ..."joe! The chopper! Get downnnnnnnnnn!" grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cute
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Militant30: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Let me show you the picture of Yusuf Buhari who looks exactly like Buhari grin grin grin grin

Nonsense artifacts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by stunnert(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Be like say me self go start to dey go gym now, see as all this muscle just dey intimidate man pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by OssyMalik: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wetin side chicks dey cause

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don beat am once,so now because of me he go build up abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by StubbornGENIUS: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
You don't dare find their trouble.

Else...
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Psalmistproject: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ladies: tufia I no fit date dis build

We, Buhari build: Are you ready for a slim change?

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
God is really great sha. The fame of parents do not prosper children in most cases. It takes additional or personal efforts to achieve some feats in life. I don't know how to put it better. Good luck to him!

Otar:
Blood is really thicker than water.

Anyway this is me trying to spell Schwarzenegger:

Swazzniger
Schazzeneger
Schwarzinigga
Schw... kuku kee me cry

Una even try sef. Anytime I wan mention him real name, I go just google either terminator or commando, then do copy & paste.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Renforce: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yes! That's what a strong male presence does to a child. You need to see the other one that grew with his mom

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by siofra(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
sholikay:
E try...btw...

A stranger once had a conversation with me..

Stranger: who is your favorite actor?
Me : Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Stranger: spell it
Me: (chuckles)..no I am joking ooo. A.Y is my favorite actor...

cheesy cheesy

No one had this conversation with you, you hear me? Not with you! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Babara1994(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
SilkyKolaSyrup:
Cute
She is wet already. Close ur legs jor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by siofra(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
shomutuski:
What most people don't know is that Arnold raised this boy himself as opposed to his other son that was raised by his Ex wife. A simple google search of the two boys would show you why fathers are needed for their sons growth and mental development.

The other one is fat fvck slob

If Arnold was a fat slob there would have been no way in hell his son would have turned out like this so SHUT UP!
It's because of the kind of man Arnold is, not because he's just a man or a father.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by TotoGame(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
All these heavy gyming surpresses the dick

That's why all guys with heavy muscles have small dick

Guys be warned!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ceenachi:
I'm imagining Arnold saying something like ..."joe! The chopper! Get downnnnnnnnnn!" grin

GET TO DA CHOPPA....(Predator)

Modified(for everyone else)

If you have not watched an Arnie film in your life...rectify that mistake fast. I highly recommend Commando as a starter.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by chatinent: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good one.
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by updatechange(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
I love it when son takes after his father's line of work

7 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by bestman09(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.