Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces (4963 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Chinonso Uba On Burnt Hotel: Abba Kyari's IRT Cleared Me Of Sponsoring IPOB / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Chibuzoc(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Gbagura: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
obo fẹẹ fẹẹ
MadamVanessa:
That Yoruba guy by name Marcel, that Said MNK was wrong in picking arms against the idiotic federal government, is high on cow dung.

According to MNK, he said they will kill us but at the end Biafra will come , and that's exactly what is happening, but this time they didn't only kill us, we kill them too. And we will continue to kill any Idiot that is Anti freedom.

Kanu is a real man, a real definition of a man with balls. I love this man so much, if he didn't marry, i wouldn't mind being his wife, that's if someone like MNK would even look at someone like me twice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Rolly22(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy cheesy Nigerians and their hypocritical behavior,same people that were shouting "stop killing police" "stop killing igbos in police force" are same people rejoicing over the killing of innocent people by police today...

Only a fool will think that aba kyari are dealing with esn because of the show of shame he is doing in orlu or orsu ...

If these guys feel imo have become too hot for them they can easily retreat to neighboring state and camp till tension comes down..

I pray they don't resume hostility again,but any sensible person should be worried of the sudden seize fire from the unknown gun men in all the South east states,let me ask you if aba kyari is dealing with ipob esn in imo state is he also dealing with them in enugu,ebonyi,abia and anambra?? Why are there no attack in those states?

The truth is that there is something cooking some where...

Thou I don't support the killing of the military by unknown gun men,but the military shouldn't rejoice yet, not when 1000s are still with their guns camping somewhere...

You are reasoning my brother, Don’t mind these shallow thinking Nigerians rejoicing because everywhere is calm, they Don’t ask why there is a Sudden Seize Fire, to me I think something more Deadly is cooking.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by DmainG: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
escapefromusa:
grin

Fasting and prayers.... he has switched to the religious aspect.

The anarchists have been obliterated it's now time for the religious bigots. Those ones that can sell family land to give tithe.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by richmond500: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rolly22:

You are reasoning my brother, Don’t mind these shallow thinking Nigerians rejoicing because everywhere is calm, they Don’t ask why there is a Sudden Seize Fire, to me I think something more Deadly is cooking.
how old are u?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by ejanla077: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by adekolaelect(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bubu has spoken the language they understand to them . When you dey kill Juju man ,what are going to do for Kanu who has nothing to offer you poeple after collecting your mumu contribution ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by blues234: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
That Yoruba guy by name Marcel, that Said MNK was wrong in picking arms against the idiotic federal government, is high on cow dung.

According to MNK, he said they will kill us but at the end Biafra will come , and that's exactly what is happening, but this time they didn't only kill us, we kill them too. And we will continue to kill any Idiot that is Anti freedom.

Kanu is a real man, a real definition of a man with balls. I love this man so much, if he didn't marry, i wouldn't mind being his wife, that's if someone like MNK would even look at someone like me twice.

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:
See what I saw on Twitter.

I think Mazi is back from his silence and this time around it was with prayer point against his enemies the IRT squad that have been decimating ESN these past few weeks.

Unknown gunmen have been gungun by known gunmen!

grin grin

Abba Kyari (AK) will be killed with his own AK very soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by trutharena: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
biafraWarrior:

Abba Kyari (AK) will be killed with his own AK very soon.

Lol. Tell the albino fugitive Kanu to come home and fight himself.

Abba Kyari will send him to meet Ojuku at first sight!

Fleeing coward albino!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by denziz: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rolly22:

My brother nothing will happen.If the boys do not cease fire, they will continue to shed the blood of innocent people

You don't confront Nigerian army in an unorganised manner especially when you are bringing the war inside your home.The price you pay for such will be too fatal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by blues234: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rolly22:

Are you guys praying for everywhere to be on fire? In Igboland? Because you want to prove a point? Make una dey reason kwanu. How many more people have to die before you guys will realize that violence will never usher in Biafra, but negotiation and diplomacy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Abokeys moslems and their usual gnashing of teeth. grin

Even their sissified ewedu slaves like Gbenga Shodeke dey form hard man on top twitter, while fulanis are raping his yorubas sisters in their anus and kidnapping their wives for pleasure.

Gbenga Shodeke is even typing from the IDP camp in Benin republic, yet abokey na him lord and personal saviour. The slavery na 10G version. grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:
This Kanu na guy man. He was silent for a while and then came back these past few days with prayers to make it look like he’s being praying in absentia.

Now this albino fugitive made sure the efulefu police are killing both innocent and non innocents.

They carry them to Abuja. If you’re guilty, they shoot at sight, if you’re innocent, they collect 1million bribe.

A lose-lose for the dot people.

grin grin

Your moslem skull is pained but you dey disguise.. grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

You see him mentioning he’s from Orlu and yet you say he’s Yoruba.

People from the dot nation won’t cease to amaze me o.

Sharap, he is your fellow rotten-toothed abokey muslim simply disguising like you. grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Omoslim26: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy cheesy Nigerians and their hypocritical behavior,same people that were shouting "stop killing police" "stop killing igbos in police force" are same people rejoicing over the killing of innocent people by police today...

Only a fool will think that aba kyari are dealing with esn because of the show of shame he is doing in orlu or orsu ...

If these guys feel imo have become too hot for them they can easily retreat to neighboring state and camp till tension comes down..

I pray they don't resume hostility again,but any sensible person should be worried of the sudden seize fire from the unknown gun men in all the South east states,let me ask you if aba kyari is dealing with ipob esn in imo state is he also dealing with them in enugu,ebonyi,abia and anambra?? Why are there no attack in those states?

The truth is that there is something cooking some where...

Thou I don't support the killing of the military by unknown gun men,but the military shouldn't rejoice yet, not when 1000s are still with their guns camping somewhere...

There is nothing anyone will worry about.
I kept telling you guys that those animalistic ugm that are being praised and cheered by mnk and his occutic group,will soon have their own day of doom. Osisikankwu and his group also thought they were untouchable until the sky came crashing on them.
The families of the people killed cries for vengeance and Chukwu Abiama has heard their cries.
No juju can save them now unless they seize fire and come to a negotiation table ��.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by trutharena: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Sharap, he is your fellow rotten-toothed abokey muslim simply disguising like you. grin

Death to all terrorist fake Jews from the dot republic.

More power to Abba Kyari to erase all the dots from the cursed erosion ravaged muddy region.

Shukudi Abiamo be pressed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
God bless MAZI NNAMDI KANU for protecting Biafra from criminal police checkpoints. He has restored our dignity as policemen now respect Easterners.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

[s]Death to all terrorist fake Jews from the dot republic.

More power to Abba Kyari to erase all the dots from the cursed erosion ravaged muddy region.

Shukudi Abiamo be pressed[/s]!

Your muslim skull must continue to lament against MNK and Biafra.

Insha Allabama!

Amin kurufayakunu!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by trutharena: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Your muslim skull must continue to lament against MNK and Biafra.

Insha Allabama!

Amin kurufayakunu!

grin grin

Shukudi Abiama name be pressed.

Fake Jew terrorists from the dot nation will be crushed by the alawu akubar Kyari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

Fake Jew terrorists from the dot nation will be crushed by the alawu akubar Kyari.

How brown is your gworo- teeth my dear muslim brother? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Yaribanzaonic: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
DOGS THAT BITE DONT BARK.....

trutharena:

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by FakeUnity: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
Bubu has spoken the language they understand to them . When you dey kill Juju man ,what are going to do for Kanu who has nothing to offer you poeple after collecting your mumu contribution ?

Ewedu muslim slave, traditional worshippers for yorubaland don hammer una skull for Osun. Go there go cry.
grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6624018/masquerades-attack-muslims-osun-one/4#103158696

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Yaribanzaonic: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
The funniest part is that these zombies ....are already shackled and kept in stupendous foolishness powered by slavery and poverty...

But no shakings ...IGBO people remain steadfast ...we dey una Back Gidigba!
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
I believe there is a dialogue going on behind the scenes somewhere there in East, or the UGM have stepped back so as not to push the East into direct warfare ( that Buhari and co wants)
What UGM did shocked the security forces in the East ( official estimate of over 110 security agents killed), they are yet to go back to there checkpoints and have made there point.

The strength of guriella warfare lies in its erratic nature .Let's see what the future brings.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Uteghe(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
...but why is Abba Kyari always so calm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Almaigaa: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:
See what I saw on Twitter.

I think Mazi is back from his silence and this time around it was with prayer point against his enemies the IRT squad that have been decimating ESN these past few weeks.

Unknown gunmen have been gungun by known gunmen!

grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a known COWARD. His cowardice is legendary. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Almaigaa: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Our Northern Galant Soldiers and Police don RESET NNANDI KANU'S BRAIN. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Boudiccao: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigerians and non igbo on this forum that laugh at Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob on this forum actually make me laugh.

It's like you detractors are stupid and do not see what is about to befall Nigeria instead of focusing on how to liberate and secure your region, you are ranting on any thread containing Ipob.
Yes all their methods may not be right that is why they are humans.
But one thing is for sure, you all will keep obsessing and laughing at Ipob and the terrorist will overrun your region unawares.

Freedom is not easy and not gotten freely. Keep mocking Ipob. It is only a matter of time before you start seeing what Nnamdi Kanu saw many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by trutharena: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:
Nigerians and non igbo on this forum that laugh at Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob on this forum actually make me laugh.

It's like you detractors are stupid and do not see what is about to befall Nigeria instead of focusing on how to liberate and secure your region, you are ranting on any thread containing Ipob.
Yes all their methods may not be right that is why they are humans.
But one thing is for sure, you all will keep obsessing and laughing at Ipob and the terrorist will overrun your region unawares.

Freedom is not easy and not gotten freely. Keep mocking Ipob. It is only a matter of time before you start seeing what Nnamdi Kanu saw many years ago.

IPOB terrorist from the dot muddy republic.

Abba Kyari will soon deal with you too just like he’s dealing with your fellow terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Gireiboy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I am happy you said that police men kill both innocent and non innocent too. You're subtly agreeing with with what MNK said that Nigeria is a zoo. Where on earth have you heard that police shoot at anyone on sight? It's only in zoo. More reason igbos are agitating for a separate country.
How you ever heard of the US of A? your acclaimed heaven on earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces by Boudiccao: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
How come most people that are responding to Nnamdi Kanu's tweets are non Igbos who don't like the Biafran Ipob movement even the people that are being killed and roasted by herdsmen.

The obsession is astronomical.
You don't like a group of people and their agitations for freedom yet you are under his tweets laughing and taunting him/ipob.
You all can gloat for now buy you can't gloat forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Been Extradited To The U.S / The Anger On This Woman's Face At Tinubu Campaign Today - Photo / Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.