Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase (810 Views)

Which Car Is Your Next Car To Buy And Why / What kind of car can I buy between 300k to 400k / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by Omoconsult(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
One thing my friend Shina Saseyi does well...

Is the ridiculously cheap amount he imports cars from the United states by just following 5-simple steps that even a dummy can just implement and see result.

Now, by just following these simple steps you could be saving up to #300k to #1.5m on each car purchase...

#300k that can be used to do something very important or add to your business...

Imagine saving up to #500k on 5 different car purchase...that's #2.5m being saved.

Be sincere with yourself...are you not angry right now...

Seeing the amount of money you've been losing for months or even years without your knowledge? Sure you are.

It is very painful that up to 90% of those into car importation in Nigeria are not even aware of this new secret.

Here is the best part...

In step 1...
He listed 2 websites where tens of thousands of cars are listed at very special price( it's funny 97% don't even know it)...you need to know see and know them for yourself

In step 3...
He sternly warned...for any car purchase, you'll need to get an 18-point car health report from the USA National Car Database, an independent government body.

These report are not from Car dealers so can't be forged or manipulated.

Don't pay without this report....Be warned!...I know you're already eager to know the processes involved but please hold on.

In step 5...
After making payments, your car will be delivered to the Tin-can Wharf in Lagos within 5-6 weeks at most...

Then he will introduce you to the exact customs official and agents who will help you with the clearing at the lowest possible price...

You just have to see this guide for yourself...I couldn't talk about step 2 and 4 because personally I don't like long posts.

If you want to know more about these 5-simple and easy steps...I will gladly sent it to you via email.

Feel free to drop your email in the comment section Now.
Re: Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by lilvicky68(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you drop all the steps here our screen go break??
Re: Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by Omoconsult(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
If you drop all the steps here our screen go break??

No sir...I only want serious minded people to get the guide...its not for everybody.
Re: Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by Chidex93: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Goodday i would be interested in the 5 easy steps forward me the guide thankyou. Chidiebere4000@gmail.com
Re: Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by Omoconsult(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidex93:
Goodday i would be interested in the 5 easy steps forward me the guide thankyou. Chidiebere4000@gmail.com

Sent to your email already
Re: Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase by Omoconsult(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
It has been sent to your email...you can check now.

It is going for 15k presently....it will be 25k any moment from now....

This information could be priced for 100k and it would still be fair enough...

Let's say you import like 5 cars a year and you're saving up to #200k for each car purchase...that's like #1m being saved.

That means you're spending #15,000 to save #1m...I believe that's a bargain.

Any business inclined person will jump on this...so fast.

Considering how difficult Nigeria has become...every penny count...

(1) (Reply)

Is A Corolla 03 LE Good For E-hailing? / Venza ( Giveaway) / Advice On Autocheck Car Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.