Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring (62816 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Bestbeelieve: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2021
dis Mahrez guy doesn't look like a reel Nigga!....jus thinking
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Charlie2020(f): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2021
So he has jettisoned his Muslim lifestyle
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Iceyjayz: 5:51am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Chai, see as the thing pain dis animal like koboko. Don't waste your prayers on me, the same way that you have lived a wasted life because your illiterate parents don't know how to use condoms. It's because of people like you that abortion should be legalized in this country.

Hahahaha see this fustrated fool oh, me and you who's pained? you this product of a rape. you are angry with others because you don't have quoter of what they have, instead of you to work harder for yours too mumu cheesycheesy
if you are fustrated and depressed stop channeling it to others, go and fix your life first.
From your posts I can assume very sure you didn't grow up with parental care, you know what I know you are fustrated and depressed, but I won't add more burden to you by insulting you, I will put you in my prayers instead, you need that.

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Starzo: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2021
so this mumu nor learn from him first marriage. He wan still marry another olosho.

This one go do am shege again as e clear say he mumu never do.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Adakintroy: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Kanye do am with 1m. The thing no last 2yrs.

Meaning there is no straight line between money wealth and living happily ever after.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by oloyedewaris(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2021
puyol005:
Check your foolish grandfather post from his grave before judging me
And who is that
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by TruthHurts1(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't have a "quoter" of what someone else has? Is this English or another manifestation of your ignorance?
As long as you keep hiding your pain nobody can help you! grin
I know life as bastard is hard, but maybe you should pray to your fake god allah so he can reveal which one of those Aboki okada riders is your father? Okada was not the only thing they were riding, they were also riding your mother! Do you want to die as an illegitimate child?

Iceyjayz:
Hahahaha see this fustrated fool oh, me and you who's pained? you this product of a rape. you are angry with others [b]because you don't have quoter [/b]of what they have, instead of you to work harder for yours too mumu cheesycheesy
if you are fustrated and depressed stop channeling it to others, go and fix your life first.
From your posts I can assume very sure you didn't grow up with parental care, you know what I know you are fustrated and depressed, but I won't add more burden to you by insulting you, I will put you in my prayers instead, you need that.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Iceyjayz: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
[s]I don't have a "quoter" of what someone else has? Is this English or another manifestation of your ignorance?
As long as you keep hiding your pain nobody can help you! grin
I know life as bastard is hard, but maybe you should pray to your fake god allah so he can reveal which one of those Aboki okada riders is your father? Okada was not the only thing they were riding, they were also riding your mother! Do you want to die as an illegitimate child?[/s]

Bastard! do you think your father is your real father? you were probably a product of rape, it's very obvious. cheesy perhaps, a product of ab0kis and herdsmen. cheesycheesy

this fustrations and depression will take you early to your grave, this is why I will keep praying for you, most of you losers here that hate, are dealt by poverty in the real world, you think you will make it by insulting people that are million times better than you? product of a watery sperm like you, don't go and fix your useless life. anuofia! cheesycheesy
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by TruthHurts1(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2021
He is now repeating everything I say! This one wasn't just born without a father, he was born without a brain! grin
You no wan find out which one of those ab0kis wey dey squeeze your mama nyásh be your Baba abi? grin grin
Poor, miserable, stupid, illegitimate cow.

Iceyjayz:
Bastard! do you think your father is your real father? you were probably a product of rape, it's very obvious. cheesy perhaps, a product of ab0kis and herdsmen. cheesycheesy

this fustrations and depression will take you early to your grave, this is why I will keep praying for you, most of you losers here that hate, are dealt by poverty in the real world, you think you will make it by insulting people that are million times better than you? product of a watery sperm like you, don't go and fix your useless life. anuofia! cheesycheesy
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Iceyjayz: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
He is now repeating everything I say! This one wasn't just born without a father, he was born without a brain! grin
You no wan find out which one of those ab0kis wey dey squeeze your mama nyásh be your Baba abi? grin grin
Poor, miserable, stupid, illegitimate cow.

It shall never be well with Buhari, look at how miserable, uselsess, stupid, deluded and mentally deranged you are? I wonder if people are close to you so that you won't commit suicide, this fustrations and depression of yours have entered gear 3, what a poor soul, don't worry you are always in my prayers, whatever you are facing, you will surely overcome it, I won't pray you die miserable without achieving most of your dreams, I will pray for you young man, you seriously need help. cheesy
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Skmoda(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
The price of the ring doesn't stop her from divorcing him after some years. These people need some marriage reorientation.
You said the mind of lotta Nigerians...
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by TruthHurts1(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you for being such a loyal slave. No matter how much I tell you about your family's history of misfortune and misery, you still want to pray for me! Thank you for that prayer you are depriving from your family and giving to me free of charge, like a good slave!
Just remember that a Master doesn't usually respect his slave no matter how loyal the slave is grin

Iceyjayz:
It shall never be well with Buhari, look at how miserable, uselsess, stupid, deluded and mentally deranged you are? I wonder if people are close to you so that you won't commit suicide, this fustrations and depression of yours have entered gear 3, what a poor soul, don't worry you are always in my prayers, whatever you are facing, you will surely overcome it, I won't pray you die miserable without achieving most of your dreams, I will pray for you young man, you seriously need help. cheesy
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by ochebado: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2021
ogbiwa:
Manchester City winger Riyad Mahrez and girlfriend Taylor Ward are engaged after 16 months of dating.

The fleet-footed Algerian proposed to Taylor, 23, after lunch with a £400,000 custom-made ring while the couple were on holiday to Mykonos, Greece with close relatives.

They were joined by her parents, retired footballer Ashley, 50, and mother Dawn, 47, who was formerly of Real Housewives of Cheshire.

The £200,000 a week superstar bought a house with Taylor earlier this year with the pair having progressed rapidly since their romance began in February 2020 following Mahrez’s separation from ex-wife Rita Johal after six years.

A source reportedly told the Sun: "Taylor was not expecting this at all, and was utterly over the moon.

"She and Riyad make an amazing couple, and they're so loved-up.

"Riyad chose the ring himself and had it specially made.”

Mahrez was seen partying with Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland on the island last week.

He enjoyed a prolific season on the pitch with City, scoring 9 goals in 27 Premier League appearances as the Blues snatched the title 12 points clear of rivals Manchester United.

The speedster has spent the last three years in Manchester where he has settled in comfortably since his 2018 move from Leicester City.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-riyad-mahrez-engaged-24373282
. haaahhh she's fyn anyway
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Iceyjayz: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Thank you for being such a loyal slave. No matter how much I tell you about your family's history of misfortune and misery, you still want to pray for me! Thank you for that prayer you are depriving from your family and giving to me free of charge, like a good slave!
Just remember that a Master doesn't usually respect his slave no matter how loyal the slave is grin

I've realized that I shouldn't trade words with you anymore, the depressions and fustrations you are facing have mentally handicapped you, so instead of fighting in the mud with a dirty pig like you, I will rather pray for you, you definitely needs prayers in your life more than insults..cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by detectivejones: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Otar:
Pls nobody should come and convert it to Naira. We know how much so don't tell us embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by BanevsJoker(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
No amount is too much to engage one’s love if she merits it
Change the last 3 words to "if you can afford it".
Merit is inconsequential if you can't afford it.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by luskysylver(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
LET ME JUST AVOID THE TEMPTATION OF CONVERTING INTO NAIRA COS I DON'T WANT TO START MY DAY ANGRILY
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by PacAmaru: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol we dey hia dey wait!

Shey Ronaldo no get money to engage too?u tink say u get sense
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Reeberry: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2021
erepawei:
good one for him, don't break her heart ooooo,she has never love before oooo
For your mind abi? She looks whorish.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by amadaovie(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
The way I see this guy, it's like na him the love sweet pass than the girl.

Better to be a Baby daddy to these Celebrities than Wifeying them.

You go know their true colors when things go south during divorce. Them go just chop this guy money clean mouth.

This guy too dey quick love woman. MR SIMPSON.

1 Like

Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by benson81(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm not purveyor of bad news but last last we know how all these things finally end in the long run. Congratulations to them though.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by zudozz: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
If he's smart, he's safe.

You cant be smart when there is a marriage document and again take a second look at that woman

She has gold-digger written all over her!
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Iceyjayz: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
zudozz:

You cant be smart when there is a marriage document and again take a second look at that woman

She has gold-digger written all over her!
Bro men are smart these days especially in the west, you think they will marry without the wife signing pre-nup? any rich guy that would make such mistake is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by ibedun: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
WHAT A DAMN FOOL!!!!
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by Akuruoulo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
The price of the ring doesn't stop her from divorcing him after some years. These people need some marriage reorientation.

U said it all.
Their women always told digging on men
Re: Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring by davillian(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Valleys:
You see?
He used 2wks wages for engagement ring but here in my country, you wey never shop go want use your 1 year salary to buy ring.

Think!
I'm sure it's less than 1% of his total savings
So niggas spend 1% of your total savings on that ring....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Pictures From The Super Eagles Trip To Benin Republic Via The Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.