Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

“the PC Must Support Secure Boot” – Fixed | Installing Windows 11 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / “the PC Must Support Secure Boot” – Fixed | Installing Windows 11 (245 Views)

My Experience Installing Windows 10 1809 Latest Build And How I Solved Them. / History Of The PC / How To Disable UEFI Secure Boot In Windows 8 & 8 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the PC Must Support Secure Boot” – Fixed | Installing Windows 11 by usamashafiq382: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Windows 11 is Real?
Microsoft has released their new Operating System called Windows 11. After the success of Windows 10, every windows user is thinking that will Windows 11 will be successful as Windows 10? Before the launch event of Windows 11. The Developer ISO files leaked on the Internet. And users are facing an error while installing Windows 11 that is “The PC must Support Secure Boot”.

Most of the Tech Youtubers and Tech blogs have made Reviews on that but the question is that. Is this a real Windows 11? because it is a developer ISO so this is not confirmed that the final update will have their features or more than these. People who have downloaded the leaked ISO file of Windows 11 are facing errors while installing it. They are facing Multiple errors while installing windows 11.

Complete Error Fixing Here:
https://heshitech.com/the-pc-must-support-secure-boot-fixed/

Re: “the PC Must Support Secure Boot” – Fixed | Installing Windows 11 by maxjax(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweet windows 11....I'm still testing mine

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 2018 Touch Bar/ Touch ID 15inches -core I7,2.2ghz / First Come, First Serve For This Laptop / Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.