Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? (46483 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
foeedaba:
The only question I want to ask now,

Is he a northerner? If he is then congratulate him for being accepted.

If he hails from the tiny dot, then sorry na his name. People from there need twice the score of northerners to be accepted for any course.
Lying in the 21st century, were information is at everyone's finger tip. Go back to school my friend!
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PapaNnamdi: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .
Make he jack( read)for post utme......
You all be making mountains out of a mohill...
Las last self .....maybe na azaman he go be later in life

Na so I dey do gra gra that year for uniben...computer science department...

See me now.....if nor be bombing.....wetin the son of man for do

So you mean say people way write waec for miracle centres now ...na them get upper hand

I de suspect say I knw u from uniben,
I go don relate with u for hall 4 more than once,
My spirit de minister to me,
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I noticed the mass failure is only complained by the intelligent Southerners

If hot brains can be getting 170 etc what would almajiris be getting up north at this time?

This could be another delibrate instruction by buhari to bring the scores to an average aboki child level who would be entering quota schools with 25

Nothing this vegetable can't do, remember he scraped numerous scholarship programs simply because northern almajiris couldn't compete

What is the correlation between intelligence and (ethnicity, region and religion)?
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

You can try universities in the north where the quota system will certainly work in his favor.

But alas arrogant southerners get coconut head grin
There is no University in the North were you will be admitted to study medicine, with a jamb score below 270.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

What is the correlation between intelligence and (ethnicity, region and religion)?
I think Buhari is your answer

I would pardon you obviously because you are a student and too young to know

Look at the cjn who basically is the head of the judiciary today

A rag tag illiterate shariast yet all the numerous stress to get admission into law, enter law school and start climbing judicial ranks have been exposed to be a rouse

It's all politics, ethnicity, religion at the very end and not the intelligence the jambite thinks can take him to the Apex of the Nigeria system

It's the same thing in the lecturing cycles

At the Apex of the ladder which everyone strives for you would understand better

Only then would you know that it's always a fight to the Northerners
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by lordatkinson07(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
CUSTOMER CARE: Your call is important to us, our agent will attend to you shortly, thank you!
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
how una dey take under rate this Northerners dey surprise me
"Never interrupt your enemy when he/she is making a mistake".
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
education there is mediocre, ask corp members serving there (quota system)
Quota System is used nationwide, dumbass!
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

There is no University in the North were you will be admitted to study medicine, with a jamb score below 270.
my nephews got medicine in Bayero University with 266, her twin sister got same year with 268 but they turned it down because of the security advice they were later given

Mind you they weren't northerners, but the school was begging them

Nothing special about northern school it's very cheap, they beg them to go to school

Their almajiri products keep disgracing them every where

Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Chukwuedwin1993(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Bhadmus7:
Good day Nairalanders..My Brother registered for jamb this year, and picked UNIABUJA for Medicine..but ended up scoring 248 (probably due to the mass failure, because he is very intelligent and read really hard).

The question is can he be admitted into his school of choice even with 248, judging with the mass failure this year. That there is a mass failure is not the reason he didn't score high. Meanwhile I wish him all the best

NOTE: The initial plan was for him to go to Unilag and change his institution after jamb

I need your advise People
Should he go on with UNIABUJA
What are his chances of getting admitted into Medicine with that score.
What are his chances also, pertaining to UNILAG.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2021
danilmo:

Quota system works if u have northerners

I have no northern classmates, beside i won't like to mention d sch for some reasons.
Quota System works when you have students from different ethnicities/State either from the North or South. Or are trying to say your University only admit students from one ethnic group/State.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I think Buhari is your answer

I would pardon you obviously because you are a student and too young to know

Look at the cjn who basically is the head of the judiciary today

A rag tag illiterate shariast yet all the numerous stress to get admission into law, enter law school and start climbing judicial ranks have been exposed to be a rouse

It's all politics, ethnicity, religion at the very end and not the intelligence the jambite thinks can take him to the Apex of the Nigeria system

It's the same thing in the lecturing cycles

At the Apex of the ladder which everyone strives for you would understand better

Only then would you know that it's always a fight to the Northerners
Bro! i just asked you a simple question. What is the correlation between intelligence and (ethnicity, region and region). And you saying that the CJN and PMB are illiterate is baseless and speaks volume about your intellect. I thought an illiterate is a person that cannot read or write(it can be any language), abi! or is there any definition of illiteracy that we don't know about? You did not answer my question by the way!
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Jolomenas: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I swear I have cousins whey dey house

They school in niger state

Ibb University

Let's even be objective if you are a student of Greenfield university now will you be going to school?
Does that mean the schools are shut and not functioning?
Its the choice of your cousins to stay at home out of their imaginary fear.
Before you say anything just know that I am a student of IBB uni too undecided
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
my nephews got medicine in Bayero University with 266, her twin sister got same year with 268 but they turned it down because of the security advice they were later given

Mind you they weren't northerners, but the school was begging them

Nothing special about northern school it's very cheap, they beg them to go to school

Their almajiri products keep disgracing them every where
Bro! let me remind you that, these is a forum that has so many well traveled, intelligent and unbiased Nigerians, they comments you just made gave you away as nothing but a lying son of a bitch and i'm absolutely sure no sensible, unbiased nairalander will ever take you serious. But come to think of it; which state are you from that is more peaceful than Kano?
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Jolomenas:

Na your own be that o

A section of Niger State is already in the hands of Boko Haram caliphate

The Governor has said he can not guarantee security of people in the state

Boko Haram aka bandits see schools as Haram and have never shyed from evading them and kidnapping

It is in the school interest to open and be making money, so it now depends on how much you value your life

Mind you this is not a crisis happening outside, the schools have become targets
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Bro! let me remind you that, these is a forum that has so many well traveled, intelligent and unbiased Nigerians, they comments you just made gave you away as nothing but a lying son of a bitch and i'm absolutely sure no sensible, unbiased nairalander will ever take you serious. But come to think of it; which state are you from that is more peaceful than Kano?
So i give you example of those i know that have defiled your wrong info and what you can say is it's lies

I thought as the registrar you would bring your list of people who have been getting admission into medicine with only 270 and above

I would drop it here since it's now about tarturms
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Jolomenas: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Na your own be that o

A section of Niger State is already in the hands of Boko Haram caliphate

The Governor has said he can not guarantee security of people in the state

Boko Haram aka bandits see schools as Haram and have never shyed from evading them and kidnapping

It is in the school interest to open and be making money, so it now depends on how much you value your life

Mind you this is not a crisis happening outside, the schools have become targets
Oga mike you are a chronic liar,
I just read your comments up there about your nephews, I now realize the kind of person you are.
Hatred and bigotry no go take you anywhere
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Quota System is used nationwide, dumbass!
If you have a problem with me, write it on a piece of paper, fold it and stick it up your arse
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2021
austinceasar:

You are half-true(240 only qualifies you for ABU post-utme)...but admission mark is way beyond that depending on the performances from your state. you could get 320 and be deny admission if your state has mad gurus. And note ABU is the only university in Nigeria that has students from all 774 local governments in Nigeria and lecturers from all 36states. (I've witness this first-hand in my dept#pharmacy)

*(so there's a higher chance you will gain admission if you can beat people from ur state). Shalom
you didn't get the point
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2021
hansomb:
what do you mean by that ? It's only in Southern university you used money to get your way not in northern university. Any Southerner who school in northern university knows this , with the exception of North Central .
“sorting" as it is being called is rampant in virtually all Nigerian varsities, so to me their is no exception to this.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
If you have a problem with me, write it on a piece of paper, fold it and stick it up your arse
Ignorant fool!
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikecold:
So i give you example of those i know that have defiled your wrong info and what you can say is it's lies

I thought as the registrar you would bring your list of people who have been getting admission into medicine with only 270 and above

I would drop it here since it's now about tarturms
Who is an illiterate? and how does the CJN fit into that definition?
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Ignorant fool!
You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Dagger111(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:

Harvard of your own creation, or Harvard of America?

Harvard ko, hazard ni!!

Aboori ntayin?
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by clemriches(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
This was my exact score 13 years ago, i put in more efforts and 90 in post UTME .. Today am a medical doctor. Let him study hard for post UTME
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by membranus: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dagger111:

Aboori ntayin?

Ori nta e, iwo omo alaileko yi.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Jonwesley(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rosko123:
Even if your brother score 390/400= he would not get more than 60%. Anyone who score from 230 upward will only get the maximum of 60%. Your brother O'level is now the determinant now. If he has 5 A1=40% the maximum, five B2=35%, five B3=30%, five C4=25%, five c5 =20, five c6=10%. This is the new rule for admission now since last year. Check where ur brother falls

Hello, how do you then calculate the score if the student has one A1, one B2, one B3, one C4, one C5, one C6, just help a concerned candidate.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Dagger111(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:

Ori nta e, iwo omo alaileko yi.

Wonti nshe e.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Abumuslim: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Jolomenas:

How's the school admission process? What's their cut off?
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Gireiboy(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Just admit it you're ignorant.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Gireiboy:

Just admit it you're ignorant.
I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
Re: JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? by Marfianjayd: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
mhkent:

Jesus, and I got 286 last year for the same school and course and I wasn't given anything. Bro Hw did she do it abeg, I scored 259 in this year jamb?

I have no idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Chinasa Nweze Emerges West Africa Best Overall In WASSCE / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.