Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me (46628 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

We're wired and tolerate differently.
I can't pretend to be OK with something when I'm not...dishonesty with myself unsettles me.

cheesy
Owu ya.

Maybe she'll learn from this experience...hopefully. cheesy

Eee!
O foro ha mewa ihe ishi nwoke. Igba nkwu nwoke. grin
Good.

gringrin ihe ishi nwoke...smh.

Lmao, o di possible o...but not me biko...Ihe m wu, wu traditional man...Nwoke nwaanyi luru, di ka onye madu nwula hara...

Ma bro told me that, one guy wu ngwo nwaanyi n'echu....lol...ighotara?

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Good.

gringrin ihe ishi nwoke...smh.

Lmao, o di possible o...but not me biko...Ihe m wu, wu traditional man...Nwoke nwaanyi luru, di ka onye madu nwula hara...

O di nu possible.
Juo Tonto Dike cheesy

Ma bro told me that, one guy wu ngwo nwaanyi n'echu....lol...ighotara?

A ghotahu'm...at least, I'm not sure

Like to tap palm wine? cheesy
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy As mommy na...

Oooh!!!

Well, I won't deny such friends doesn't exist...for this she clearly rejected the guy na....only to discover she liked him..cheesy

He smokes awuhu excuse, many men do quit a habit the moment the meet the right babe.

One thing u should know as a woman, blood sisters deh collect another sister man, ma ya fodukwa just a friend..

Udi nwanne ahu wu ajo nwanne.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by y3mi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

No be say man dey scarce for market. Man no dey scarce AT ALL. Na money dey scarce for man hand. The thing be say she don see her kind of man, and she quick grab am before the food cold. grin
You have spofen the truf! Babe whats up, I've been on to you for a while now, how can one get in touch with you when you're unable to access your inbox. Do an email password retrieval na.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Udi nwanne ahu wu ajo nwanne.
Anaghi ede ya na ihu na...cheesy

Ihe relationship is private affair...Resist the urge to go public or gist too much...Until the day of wedding...Thats the code....
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

O di nu possible.
Juo Tonto Dike cheesy

A ghotahu'm...at least, I'm not sure

Like to tap palm wine? cheesy
Hapu tonto...nsogbu ya wu publicity...She love attention...Ihe o na eme, otutu umu nwaanyi luru di na emere ya di ha...and you won't hear pim.

Ok...cheesy It says A man weh be palm tree weh woman deh tap..Is not a man...grin
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Anaghi ede ya na ihu na...cheesy

Ihe relationship is private affair...Resist the urge to go public or gist too much...Until the day of wedding...Thats the code....

What one cannot tell his/her brother/sister, onye ka o ga koro?

Of course.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Hapu tonto...nsogbu ya wu publicity...She love attention...Ihe o na eme, otutu umu nwaanyi luru di na emere ya di ha...and you won't hear pim.

Ok...cheesy It says A man weh be palm tree weh woman deh tap..Is not a man...grin

Do you know there are men like that and they're OK with it? At least, I know of one or two...
Ha na wukari ndi ume ngwo...and they hardly command respect, even among young adults.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by onuhx: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Madam, you're wicked and selfish. So you expected both of them to remain single since you rejected the Guy's offer?

go an seat down. men do not have time to wait for a skakara lady again o.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Do you know there are men like that and they're OK with it? At least, I know of one or two...
Ha na wukari ndi ume ngwo...and they hardly command respect, even among young adults.
Nawa o....Yes ha na wukari ndi ume ngwo...They are easily dominated by dominant male...D

Normally, a man brings, the wife brings her little portion...Life moves well.

Sometimes situations changes, the wife earn more...wisdom demands she step in to augment the lapses for the family...ufodu ga eji nyuo di ha ikpakwu....cheesy

Mgbe ahu,aha di ha will change from sweetheart to papa aboy then finally to bia ozu nwoke...grin

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

What one cannot tell his/her brother/sister, onye ka o ga koro?

Of course.
It's a case of ha imara ihe ndi ha kwesiri ima....If u now go deep and deeper...ihe huru gi ewere ya otu ahu...Especially ya wuru onye nwere nwanne nwaanyj ahu togburu...A na akpo udi ndi ahu, gbaza kwin...cheesy
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?

Lol aslong as Ure not interested in the guy and he did nothing bad to u then I don’t see anything wrong here. U should wish ur friend well and be happy for them.

Also asking as the guy isn’t using her to spite u cos some guys play dirty like that.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Munzy14:

It's a case of ha imara ihe ndi ha kwesiri ima....If u now go deep and deeper...ihe huru gi ewere ya otu ahu...Especially ya wuru onye nwere nwanne nwaanyj ahu togburu...A na akpo udi ndi ahu, gbaza kwin...cheesy

Gbaza kwin! grin
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gbaza kwin! grin

Lol...you know what that mean right?
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Chibabe005(f): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
madridsta007:

OF COURSE YOU ARE PETTY.
And I think you know it.
crying!
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Chibabe005(f): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
madridsta007:

OF COURSE YOU ARE PETTY.
And I think you know it.
crying!
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...you know what that mean right?

Yes. Someone who gets overly excited.

Happy new month.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by BoosBae(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pierocash:
So this girl hasnt realised that men are no longer persuasive in chasing women. Once they woo you and you say no they move on.

So because you don't like some kind of fruit means your friend shouldn't eat the fruit right? You are confused

I did same,I proposed to her about marriage,she was sounding incoherent, I moved on and proposed to another more prettier babe she knows quite well,because of that she stopped greeting me when she discovered we are deeply in love and sees us often. Who cares?
It's normal for some ladies to feel that way, it's just a phase and I know she'll get married to a man richer and smarter than you.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Mryacks: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
holybabayo:
I think I understand the OP position. Let's first of all listen to her before we judge o. On the surface, you will think she is bitter and jealous. But on the careful look, you will see she was betrayed.
She opened up on the guy to her friend. They both jointly concluded that the guy was not good enough. So she cut things of. To her surprise, her friend is now with the guy.
I think you should rejoice OP. Two very useless people just left your life. Your friend owe it to you to have at least discuss this with you. But no, she was secretly pushing you out of the picture. The stupid guy must have been after the both of you.
The only place I will have a problem with the OP is if she likes the guy but decided not to date him because of what her friend said. It means the OP is still immature and indecisive. Something her friend definitely has. That is a sign of adulthood.

Although I don't agree with your statement line of "two useless people just left her life"...I think you are just among the few persons that clearly understood the op's point of view. I agree with what you wrote .
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes. Someone who gets overly excited.

Happy new month.
cheesy

Wishing you best of the new month!

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by BlissGod: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:
onye ara, Mrs validator. Tomorrow they will need your permission to breathe oxygen. Witch.

Chai Chineke!
Munzy14, bia lee ewu a o! Udi ihe a wu ihe m hetiri na forum a.
Inukwa mmadu itinye onu n'okwu n'agbasahu ya....

Bia enyia! @blissgod gini wu nsogbu gi?
Uche gi o zukwara oke? Gini butere gi itinye onu n'okwu n'agbasahu gi? I wu onye asiri? Kpachara anyi gi o...maka mgbe ozo
Ka'm haa gi this time.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mariahAngel(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2021
BlissGod:

I'm sorry for disrespecting you by insulting you and adding more words to your original comment.
Please forgive me.

Apology accepted.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by maraellaa(f): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
So your friend should see opportunity and pass it abi.shiurr
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Horlhamhi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Opemiposii(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
lol... ya funny... i guess you turn the guy down bekoz ya nt interested.. there is nofin to be bitter abt at all... unless you like d guy... period!
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Brian47(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Shows that you don't have a mind of your own.
And you don't like to see others happy.
Another man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by yemi1504: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Ladies And Their Myopic Reasoning Sometimes..The Guy Approached You But You Turned Him Down.
He Wooed Your Friend And She Accepted Him.
Your Analog Mind Should Tell You That Guys No Dey Chase Women For Long Again..If You Keep Us Waiting For Too Long,we Moveeeee!! .
Sorry For Your Pain, But I Like Your Bestie Sha..She No Even Waste Time..

Gbas gbos of life! Women and this their playing hard to get bullsh1t in the 21st century SMH.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by yemi1504: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pierocash:
So this girl hasnt realised that men are no longer persuasive in chasing women. Once they woo you and you say no they move on.

So because you don't like some kind of fruit means your friend shouldn't eat the fruit right? You are confused

I did same,I proposed to her about marriage,she was sounding incoherent, I moved on and proposed to another more prettier babe she knows quite well,because of that she stopped greeting me when she discovered we are deeply in love and sees us often. Who cares?

She is just getting to know! She still thinks it is like her mother's days when men were stupidly patient and took lots of sh1t SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.