Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me (46624 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by chatinent: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Ladies And Their Myopic Reasoning Sometimes..The Guy Approached You But You Turned Him Down.
He Wooed Your Friend And She Accepted Him.
Your Analog Mind Should Tell You That Guys No Dey Chase Women For Long Again..If You Keep Us Waiting For Too Long,we Moveeeee!! .
Sorry For Your Pain, But I Like Your Bestie Sha..She No Even Waste Time..

She mah no know say guys no get time again.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Kelvin125(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Obiraphael48(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Make him dey wait for you before, men don't have that patience anymore....we moveeeeeeee! Nonsense...kudos to that ur friend...tell her I owe her one gala and fanta
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by monteee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naso Witchcraft dey take start oo undecided
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
stupidmod3:
sorry pm me lets start dating

She will still reject u. U should have asked for her friend
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Blofeld(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?

Your are truly very stupid and selfish. Serves you right!
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Pricelessruby(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
I see nothing wrong in it, he asked you out, you said no, so why are you concerned if he dating your friend, or are you in love with him, undecided

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by kapelvej: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
I think the OP is conv´cerned about betrayal or loyalty. In all honesty it is not fair for friendship to accept what our friends rejected. However, OP you know you can not still determine who you your friend dates. It is her life. If she does not see your friendship as superior over who she dates, then you have to accept her choice and continue being her friend or you can choose to opt out of that kind of friendship without sacrifice.

If you like politics, Amaechi and Wike were the best of friends, but today, they are the worse of enemies due to choice and indescretions
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by alingo2013(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Your friend is a smart girl, she knows what she wants, men don't waste Time on women again, know this and know peace, me that my girlfriend broke up with me on Monday last week, I am already with a new girl
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
And you didn't notice the betrayal in all of these,its against the rules and this is just a little of what she's capable of doing

Which rules? Who made d rules?
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by JOACHINpedro: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bae sorry jareh. Now you know what it feels not to have constant morning erection.
And for the guys wey dey castigate op, how about you flip the coin
"Your gee dating babe wey reject you" grin
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Wernerblue: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
So you form stories to gain attention… now you have it then what undecided
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by InvertedHammer: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?
/
Wait until you get the wedding invitation.

grin
Na person like you dey poison the bride or groom for wedding. Hopefully they will be smart enough not to invite you.
/
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
I term her decision as Snakelike,you don't go behind a friend's back to date a guy who once wanted something with her

If u weren't interested in d guy, then ur friend dating him shouldn't be ur problem. It's like giving ur trash to waste disposal services & complaining that scavengers are using ur waste
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by SirBunky85(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

all these fabricated attention seeking Ops roaming about this cyber space self.nonsense&dino melaye
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by juman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dont mind what people said.
Your decision on the issue is also good despite many people have different opinion.
You are not ready to be around your former toaster often, so you distance yourself from your friend.
Its good decision.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Bosch10(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:

Wow! MY Bad.
Since she didn't say anything positive about him then I advice you stay away from her. But, you're not supposed to confront her, I think that's childish. Again, you should have a mind of your own in decision making as not all advice must be taken into consideration.

When a friend tells you a guy is bad, the onions is on you to do a background check to see if truly the person is bad. I have come to understand that sometimes extraordinary folks are painted black and that is the more reason I hardly go with the flow. I'm always interested in people, many people rejected because I would want to unrevel the mystery surrounding them to see what others claim they saw. In several of my findings, I understand it's just human error and envy. It's Normal to throw stones on trees with ripe fruits. And Envy and backbiting has its headquarters in Nigeria.

Don't be too close to her, but let it slide. MOST importantly Do not reveal your paroles to her.
you don't talk like a lady.I like your wisdom.you are the kind of lady I will like to marry.i don't want to marry someone who is a lady(with a lady's mindset).
Your kind is rare
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by lascos912(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
e pain am
you better go and apologize to your friend
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Jh0wsef(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by 10kgod(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
An Example of our Fresident is spotted. He kom ban one social platform like that and force people not to patronize what he ban.

Weldone sis....

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by seyz91(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes truly you are selfish

What she called you is what you really her

You turned someone down and he went for your friend and now you biting your tongue with regrets and pained cuz your friend accepted the stone you rejected

You are a bad friend

You should be happy for her cuz for whatever reason she might have accopted him for, you were blind to see it
Rozcol:

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by itslinkin4005(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

yes you are very selfish ,petty infact stupid and foolish..
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

You were playing hard to get and the guy went for the person operating on the same frequency with him.

Indeed you are selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by like1: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
I think you did nothing wrong, you are human after all and no god.

I also kept distance to a once close-friend and childhood friend because he started dating my ex. He knew my ex through me, we separated and you started dating her and still want to be friends with me. Like we arrange for beer sessions and you come with my ex who is your girlfriend, is he mad? LOL.

Lol, I told him, guy I no get anything against you but we can't be friends while you date my ex, to avoid unnecessary drama.

which style be that. LOL

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by ThinkSmarter: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the
Now she's telling people that
Let tell u d bitter truth, u friend did nothing wrong.
U re forming classy by forming hard to get.
Stressing d young man, and he shifted his attention to another lady who doubles as ur friend.
The girl z smarter than u re.
U be winch gaskiya lol,
Many girls dont hv bf and men dey scarce.
overtaking z allo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Karlzy01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
If the guy had dated you b4 then I would've condemned your friend but he asked you and you refused ,he went ahead to askyour friend out and she accepted,I don't see any wrongdoing in that.
Wish them well and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not about getting a guy here,don't you get it?

Then what is it about?
The former you no want,the latter u no want.

U don't know what u want.
Free your mind,my sister.
We are always happy when we see our friends use an unwanted toy,not sad.
Be happy that your friend grabbed what u rejected.
Don't use negative energy spoil her cruise.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by IJOBA11: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by linearity: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:

No be say man dey scarce for market. Man no dey scarce AT ALL. Na money dey scarce for man hand. The thing be say she don see her kind of man, and she quick grab am before the food cold. grin

You are confusing men with Playboys.....Playboys full town, know the difference so it does not end in tears.

Some ladies didn’t know the difference or were indifferent about it, now they have ended up as side-chicks.

If you end up as side-chick with a Playboy, it means you are very good as a lady, hence the promotion to side-chick, otherwise Playboys are known mostly for hit-n-run....don’t get me wrong, they can be hitting it for weeks, months or even years, but las-las, they will run.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by aryzgreat: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's not only selfishness and pettiness as she alluded, you are equally exhibiting early signs of witchcraft.

I mean, u rejected someone and won't want another to accept whom you rejected? No be winch be that?

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Makaveli217(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Telstar:
Yeah, foreign girls are straightforward. If you are talking to a foreign chick and she likes you, she would go ahead with you immediately, but if she doesn't like you, she would tell you straight away.

I could recall when I was in a nightclub with my niggas, one of them said to me Man G, look at this pretty chick. She's starring at you. I went to meet the girl, I was like wazz up baby? grin Bla bla bla, the rest is history now.

Leave all these Nigeria girls with their confused brains and always playing hard to get mentality, even if they are dieing for a guy and start giving him green light and he codes it and approach them, they will immediately start playing hard to get games while secretly dieing and craving for him. Very low mentality beings.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by TheSociopath(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:
Yes you're selfish and a very bitter friend. I wouldn't want to keep friends like you either, as you may seize a chance to dish off what you don't want because giving it to me might be of great help to me especially if it makes me more attractive. I know girls like you and I avoid them like plague.

Your kind are purely vile and egocentric and should be avoided at all cost.

The guy wooed you, you rejected him. Then he wooed your friend and she accepted. For me, if I was you(even though that's impossible because this heart of mine gat so much honey), I will be sure to tell her to be careful and be sure he cares for her and if she says she's sure, then I will support her wholeheartedly. I'm sure if tomorrow the dude puts a ring on her you will come here wailing that your friend stole your husband - to-be. undecided

Apologize to her and be good. There are many fishes uncatched still swimming around.

Uncaught, not uncatched

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.