Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] (8790 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture]

I used to dream of working in an oil company as a kid since my village, in Rivers state, has different oil companies operating there and my extended family has more than 40 oil wells.

Unfortunately, some of these oil wells are currently owned by politicians from the North — all in the name of "One-Nigeria."

Luckily, we have MOU and these companies do give us all expense paid foreign scholarships, free light and water from year to year, free road, free skill acquisition, and lots of other free things, but getting a job there is as hard as a Fulani herdsman being a saint.

(I couldn't proofread — too stressful. Ignore all typos, but this is a good read.)

After my education, I proudly came back to Nigeria hoping I'll get a job as an indigenous member of this oil-rich family, but guess what?

I was bombarded with spiritual battles that almost took my life. Yes, I died several times, but it wasn't my turn, so I came back to life.

This was when I knew some people hate others progressing more than them. They wanted to kill me because I just returned from abroad and they felt I'm going to rule over them, so they need to get rid of me before I conquer.

Old men hate being conquered by a child they knew the day he was born, so their best option is to either kill the child or frustrate him.

A certain job came, but guess what again? It was a trap and there was a hidden agenda. You need to sell your soul to get the job. Over here, for you to work in some oil companies, you need to join Ogboni.

I hate joining things — I love creating mine. I can never join a cult group because of money or position, but I can create my own cult-like following. I have principles and this has been keeping me afloat.

Why did I write this post? It's to share the death I escaped and the frustrations I faced in trying to get a job twice in Nigeria and why I finally gave up and vowed never to apply for a job again or work for anyone, but create mine that'll generate me money while I sleep and when awake from the comfort of my home.

Also, how big men are footing my bills now through books I wrote.

From the 25th of every month, I always get calls and messages from people asking for financial help and yes, I love to help, but some people have decided to make it look as if I owe them (entitlement mentality), so from the 25th of every month, I always turn off my private phone to avoid communication. Yes, I do turn it on, but for not more than 1 hour per day at month end.

I'm lucky to have clients who have spent more than 90k buying our books. Yes, 1 client spends more than 90k. Some 40k, some 30k, some 14k, some 10k, and the least is 7k.

Ninety five percent of these sales are virtual, so they occur while I sleep. I wake the next morning and see money chilling in my account.

Other times, some clients love to transact with us 1-on-1 and pay directly to us and get their books via WhatsApp.

Also, once in a while, since I'm not greedy, I do promo and give 90% discount on our books. One of such happened early this month and it generated approximately 200k only. Not too shabby for charity sales.

Since the promo stopped, the big spenders have been coming. Politicians, oil company workers, potential Yahoo boys, pastors, lawyers, and even doctors.

What are they coming for? They are coming to purchase our relationship and sex books because no matter how rich a man is, he doesn't want to be used by women and he doesn't want to fail in satisfying his woman in bed. This is why they come to us. We have the solution. Proffer solution to people's problems and you won't lack money.

Here is the shakara part.

I woke yesterday, turned on my phone at 3 PM and saw an SMS by a guy who wants to buy a book, but I deleted the message and turned off my phone.

Today, I turned it on and he called but I didn't pick. I don't need stress. Because of his seriousness, I picked and in less than 5 minutes, he transfered 34k for four books, namely Lasticle 10k, The F*ck Guide 10k, ChatDìcted 1.0 for 7k, and Mrs. Vicky for 7k. That is a total of 34k.

I used 8k to buy myself recharge card and 5k from the 8k card was used for sub of 20GB on Airtel. My shakara would've made me lose this 34k, but even if I did, no big deal.

You see, I wrote these books just once in 2016/2017, but they've been generating income while I sleep or wake.

Isn't this better than working in an oil company (where you may get sacked one day) or at least, isn't it better than staying idle and hoping for a job?

Talking about job, I have a female friend, Patricia, a graduate and she's most men's dream girl, but I do tell her she acts lazy for my liking even though guys are drooling over her for her pretty face and big ass. She has been adjusting and trying not to be lazy.

Her friend, Rachael, who works, but I guess the salary isn't much, met a guy, Jack, whose father is late, but has a big house without unoccupied rooms. Jack has a girlfriend he wants to marry and his mother loves the girl.

I have read Patricia's chat with her friend Rachael and noticed how Rachael constantly talks about how hòrny she is and how she needs a dìck. She, Rachael, is chubby, and her boyfriend recently broke up with her — he is a player by the way.

So, Jack promised Rachael a room in his father's compound for free and she was to pack in soon with her bestie, Patricia.

They have bought a couple of things and were left with bed, but they were broke and Rachael's salary hasn't been paid, so I promised Patricia I'll contribute a little for them to add up for the foam and pack in.

Some days ago, Patricia came to my house and was down. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm just tired — the house Jack gave us, his mom said we shouldn't pack in and Jack has travelled."

"What happened?" I asked again, but she couldn't give me a definite answer. I looked at her and said, "Your friend, Rachael, must've slept with the land lady's son and his girlfriend probably caught him and reported to the mom and since his mom likes her, she passed the order."

She didn't dispute my opinion, but said she has no idea what transpired against them that led to the mom saying they shouldn't pack in.

She told me of how hard it is to find a job and now she managed to find a 12k POS job, where is she going to stay and how she doesn't want to go back to the village to suffer.

She once told me of buying a bale of ladies' sandals for 25k and reselling them and as a child of God (with no emotion attached and she didn't ask me for help), I gave her 20k to add up and start that business, but she has used the money for something else and when I asked her after several weeks of not starting, she said the seller was a scam.

With all the tears she shed, I decided to tell her to take one of my rooms for the main time and when I calculated how much she will spend as transport from the 12k salary, I realized it will be 6k. So, at the end of the month, she'll be left with 6k.

I laughed and said, "Are you kidding me?" She said there are people searching for even 5k job per month. I couldn't believe it.

How can a human being with brain do a 5k job? That's impossible. I doubt the poverty in the country has gotten to that level.

Some people will ask, "Why haven't you employed her?" I haven't employed her because my offline businesses are for men.

To increase her income, I decided to tell her to always keep the house clean every single day and I'll add 12k every month end to her 12k salary.

The only problem now is: she wants me to come sleep in her room, but I refused. She felt lonely last night. Yes, she has gone to work today and has sent job applications to other places.

My dear reader, there is no work — create your own work if you don't have the connection. I have started working on businesses that'll employ women. Drop your suggestions.

The second reason I wrote this is to let you know there is hunger in town and graduates are suffering too.

My advice to you is: try your best to have a digital content you sell while you sleep even if you are prettiest, most handsome or the best student from the best university in the world.

This world has gone digital and anyone who doesn't focus on digital contents or assets like Crypto, books, movies, videos, apps, software, audio, music, TV shows, etc. will be left behind.

A time will come when those who create digital contents will rule the world of finance and wealth, not even presidents or prime ministers can compare. In fact, that time is here.

If you don't want your generation unborn to suffer financially, focus on creating digital contents on evergreen niches and when you start generating income from them, invest some percentages in digital currencies/assets likes Bìtcoin, Eth, Ada, Dot, etc. (BEAD).

Making money is quite easy, but we've already been taught it's hard and we can't get that out of our minds. The society and the government have given us a blueprint on how to make money and that is

1. Go to school
2. Graduate with good grade
3. Get a job
4. Get paid salary while you slave for the company you're working for for the rest of your life
5. Die young or old and have no financial legacy left because you've been a money slave all your lives
6. Rinse and repeat

That is the blueprint the government has for its citizen, but wise men and women have found it's a flawed blueprint and have decided to come up with theirs and it's called Digital Assets or Evergreen Digital Contents.

It's just like renewable energy. You create it ones, but the money keeps generating from year to year while the value keeps increasing.

Disappointments can be a blessing. If I had gotten that job, I wouldn't have bothered in creating digital contents because I wouldn't have had enough time for myself.

So, to those graduates who don't have a job, don't feel bad — you're not the only one; just create your own job and you'll smile at last.

Poverty is the main reasons Nigerian men exploit Nigerian women and the reason these women fall prey for Yahoo boys who useless them. Just imagine how these graduates are struggling.

For Patricia, with her ass and beauty, job shouldn't be an issue, but the men that come her way want sex first before deal and she isn't cool with it. She tells me about it.

The story is long like Buhari, but let's keep it short like Osibanjo.

All the best and I hope you learned 1 or 2 things. Ignore typos. I don't have the zeal to proofread.

8 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Based on the email he sent, you'll notice he works with NLNG (he used our oil money to buy my books lol). You see, if one of the oil companies had employed me, I wouldn't have written these books he bought.

700 years after I'm dead, these books will still be generating money, but the oil company will probably not exist. Even if they do, oil will have less value.

So, focus on digital skills and make money for life.

8 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by SportsHD: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Passive income is the thing now.
And about joining cult to get job or connections, it's real. I've experienced it also.
Unfortunately, I sold my soul.
Vikings micasa, Vikings minesota.

I got the job. Saved up and left years ago.
Now I have different portfolios making me money. Crypto inclusive.

After all, they say do what you have to do.
Flip-Repeat.

6 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
SportsHD:
And about joining cult to get job or connections, it's real. I've experienced it also.

Flip-Repeat.

Yeah, I understand you. There are times you'll sign a contract without knowing there is a hidden side to it.

My dad's younger brother accidentally signed one of such contracts. He is rolling in cash. We are paddies even till now.

He has refused to marry, but I pray he comes out of it. He works in one of the best oil companies as a senior staff.

I have my reasons why I decided to be stubborn and not join anything. I love to lead — I don't like being led.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Comment without a like has a gift from me. Stops at 11:59 PM. Checking time is 12.20 AM.

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
To those who are having issues with Payoneer and PayPal or receiving money from abroad, I'll write a post on the wonders of Flutterwave.

If you are a Nigerian and you're into legit online business but you aren't using Flutterwave, you're missing. All your Payoneer and PayPal issues have been solved by Flutter.

I pray I have time or the energy to write about it.

2 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do what you have to do.
I like that line. smiley
SportsHD:

Flip-Repeat.

3 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Creativeace(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
You cannot be more right about Digital assets,it is the future,and you cant also be more right about the fact that nobody wants you to be better than them,even your blood

I just have a question for you though
When it comes to creating and marketing digital content,what skill is most vital,is it your ability to create amazing content or your strategies and expertise when it comes to marketing ?

An engagement would be appreciated ! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Do what you have to do.
I like that line. smiley

Hmm! I'm suspecting you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Hmm! I'm suspecting you. grin
Please don't oo
I'm a law abiding citizen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Creativeace:
You cannot be more right about Digital assets,it is the future,and you cant also be more right about the fact that nobody wants you to be better than them,even your blood

I just have a question for you though
When it comes to creating and marketing digital content,what skill is most vital,is it your ability to create amazing content or your strategies and expertise when it comes to marketing ?

An engagement would be appreciated ! Thanks

Marketing is the greatest skill. Inside marketing, you have copywriting and storytelling.

Now, you've got marketing handled, there is something left and that is great content.

With a poor content, you'll make money if your marketing is great, but that customer will not come back again. He's going to talk against your business behind your back and you'll lose new clients.

With a great content, you'll make money forever if your marketing is great. Customer 1 will come back to buy more and he or she will tell others about you and more people will come. So, it's 51/49. Great marketing + topnotch content.

While this is happening, haters will hate. There are people whose mission in life will be to bring you down no matter how great your content or marketing is.

Take a look at this review someone dropped on my book on Amzon. Am I the cause he mistakenly purchased the book? No. That is just an Indian hater who wants your sales to reduce. Nigerians do it too — even Americans.

Referral from someone you trust is king. It's the bedrock of affiliate marketing.

In summary, being successful in online business is about

20% marketing and accessibility
20% content
50% trust on the content and delivery
5% referral
5% haters (without depressed haters, there won't be enough controversy to generate enough buzz)

4 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Executer: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
There is real hunger in the land.crime would only increase,the rate at which the country is going

2 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Creativeace(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=103171430]

Marketing is the greatest skill. Inside marketing, you have copywriting and storytelling.

Now, you've got marketing handled, there is something left and that is great content.

With a poor content, you'll make money if your marketing is great, but that customer will not come back again. He's going to talk against your business behind your back and you'll lose new clients.

With a great content, you'll make money forever if your marketing is great. Customer 1 will come back to buy more and he or she will tell others about you and more people will come. So, it's 51/49. Great marketing + topnotch content.

Excellent marketing+amazing content =sales and longevity in sales,got it !

So is it adviceable to generate audience through controversial means i.e create a charade to arouse curiosity and attention,while channelling the energy towards your product ? How effective is this strategy in the long run i.e does it bode well for the credibility of your product?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Creativeace post=103172032][/quote]
If you want to know how effective the strategy is. Study the OP's profile.

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Creativeace(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
cchub:

If you want to know how effective the strategy is. Study the OP's profile.

Am already on that bro
Just need his word for it
Because only he knows the figures,the pros and cons !

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by MidaserveNG: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
digital skills
the new normal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Creativeace:

Excellent marketing+amazing content =sales and longevity in sales,got it !

So is it adviceable to generate audience through controversial means i.e create a charade to arouse curiosity and attention,while channelling the energy towards your product ? How effective is this strategy in the long run i.e does it bode well for the credibility of your product?

Humans are hypocrites. They consider people who talk about sex or dating or relationship as irresponsible.

By default, 80% of people who know me online will consider me noisy, arrogant, and irresponsible because of the type of books I write and how I bluntly say things.

These same people are the ones that buy them behind the scene. Offline 95% see me as responsible, humble, and calm. People can have dua personalities depending on what they want to achieve.

Since I already believe they consider me irresponsible online, I have no choice than to use all "legit," but irresponsible strategies available to get more sales and controversy is one of them.

Everyone considers Naira Marley as irresponsible, so this gave him freedom to confidently sing about anything and make money from it.

Responsible people will hate him, but he will keep smiling to the bank to withdraw money he generated from views of both responsible hypocrites and irresponsible people.

What matters is: does his content serve the purpose he created it for? If yes, he won.

If his content is morally degrading, that is for God to judge him. Also, God is not a man. He may repent tomorrow and become the most loved and responsible man on earth with lots of cash to give to charity.

Those who have had a taste of the worst tend to be the best of the best when they switch to a saner character. In fact, great men already know being insane or abnormal is recipe for success.

So, based on what I sell, controversy is allowed, but if I switch and start selling family-oriented content, controversy isn't needed.

The credibility of your product reveals itself based on longevity and trustworthiness, not the marketing strategy you used.

Though, family-oriented products require a family-oriented approach for the sake of the kids.

5 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by centilad(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rivalry brings the motivation to succeed

While this is happening, haters will hate. There are people whose mission in life will be to bring you down no matter how great your content or marketing is.

cool
iLegendd:

In summary, being successful in online business is about

20% marketing and accessibility
20% content
50% trust on the content and delivery
5% referral
5% haters (without depressed haters, there won't be enough controversy to generate enough buzz)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:

I used to dream of working in an oil company as a kid since my village, in Rivers state, has different oil companies operating there and my extended family has more than 40 oil wells.

Unfortunately, some of these oil wells are currently owned by politicians from the North — all in the name of "One-Nigeria."

Luckily, we have MOU and these companies do give us all expense paid foreign scholarships, free light and water from year to year, free road, free skill acquisition, and lots of other free things, but getting a job there is as hard as a Fulani herdsman being a saint.

(I couldn't proofread — too stressful. Ignore all typos, but this is a good read.)

After my education, I proudly came back to Nigeria hoping I'll get a job as an indigenous member of this oil-rich family, but guess what?

I was bombarded with spiritual battles that almost took my life. Yes, I died several times, but it wasn't my turn, so I came back to life.

This was when I knew some people hate others progressing more than them. They wanted to kill me because I just returned from abroad and they felt I'm going to rule over them, so they need to get rid of me before I conquer.

Old men hate being conquered by a child they knew the day he was born, so their best option is to either kill the child or frustrate him.

A certain job came, but guess what again? It was a trap and there was a hidden agenda. You need to sell your soul to get the job. Over here, for you to work in some oil companies, you need to join Ogboni.

I hate joining things — I love creating mine. I can never join a cult group because of money or position, but I can create my own cult-like following. I have principles and this has been keeping me afloat.

Why did I write this post? It's to share the death I escaped and the frustrations I faced in trying to get a job twice in Nigeria and why I finally gave up and vowed never to apply for a job again or work for anyone, but create mine that'll generate me money while I sleep and when awake from the comfort of my home.

From the 25th of every month, I always get calls and messages from people asking for financial help and yes, I love to help, but some people have decided to make it look as if I owe them (entitlement mentality), so from the 25th of every month, I always turn off my private phone to avoid communication. Yes, I do turn it on, but for not more than 1 hour per day at month end.

I'm lucky to have clients who have spent more than 90k buying our books. Yes, 1 client spends more than 90k. Some 40k, some 30k, some 14k, some 10k, and the least is 7k.

Ninety five percent of these sales are virtual, so they occur while I sleep. I wake the next morning and see money chilling in my account.

Other times, some clients love to transact with us 1-on-1 and pay directly to us and get their books via WhatsApp.

Also, once in a while, since I'm not greedy, I do promo and give 90% discount on our books. One of such happened early this month and it generated approximately 200k only. Not too shabby for charity sales.

Since the promo stopped, the big spenders have been coming. Politicians, oil company workers, potential Yahoo boys, pastors, lawyers, and even doctors.

What are they coming for? They are coming to purchase our relationship and sex books because no matter how rich a man is, he doesn't want to be used by women and he doesn't want to fail in satisfying his woman in bed. This is why they come to us. We have the solution. Proffer solution to people's problems and you won't lack money.

I woke yesterday, turned on my phone at 3 PM and saw an SMS by a guy who wants to buy a book, but I deleted the message and turned off my phone.

Today, I turned it on and he called but I didn't pick. I don't need stress. Because of his seriousness, I picked and in less than 5 minutes, he transfered 34k for four books, namely Lasticle 10k, The F*ck Guide 10k, ChatDìcted 1.0 for 7k, and Mrs. Vicky for 7k. That is a total of 34k.

I used 8k to buy myself recharge card and 5k from the 8k card was used for sub of 20GB on Airtel. My shakara would've made me lose this 34k, but even if I did, no big deal.

You see, I wrote these books just once in 2016/2017, but they've been generating income while I sleep or wake.

Isn't this better than working in an oil company (where you may get sacked one day) or at least, isn't it better than staying idle and hoping for a job?

Talking about job, I have a female friend, Patricia, a graduate and she's most men's dream girl, but I do tell her she acts lazy for my liking even though guys are drooling over her for her pretty face and big ass. She has been adjusting and trying not to be lazy.

Her friend, Rachael, who works, but I guess the salary isn't much, met a guy, Jack, whose father is late, but has a big house without unoccupied rooms. Jack has a girlfriend he wants to marry and his mother loves the girl.

I have read Patricia's chat with her friend Rachael and noticed how Rachael constantly talks about how hòrny she is and how she needs a dìck. She, Rachael, is chubby, and her boyfriend recently broke up with her — he is a player by the way.

So, Jack promised Rachael a room in his father's compound for free and she was to pack in soon with her bestie, Patricia.

They have bought a couple of things and were left with bed, but they were broke and Rachael's salary hasn't been paid, so I promised Patricia I'll contribute a little for them to add up for the foam and pack in.

Some days ago, Patricia came to my house and was down. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm just tired — the house Jack gave us, his mom said we shouldn't pack in and Jack has travelled."

"What happened?" I asked again, but she couldn't give me a definite answer. I looked at her and said, "Your friend, Rachael, must've slept with the land lady's son and his girlfriend probably caught him and reported to the mom and since his mom likes her, she passed the order."

She didn't dispute my opinion, but said she has no idea what transpired against them that led to the mom saying they shouldn't pack in.

She told me of how hard it is to find a job and now she managed to find a 12k POS job, where is she going to stay and how she doesn't want to go back to the village to suffer.

She once told me of buying a bale of ladies' sandals for 25k and reselling them and as a child of God (with no emotion attached and she didn't ask me for help), I gave her 20k to add up and start that business, but she has used the money for something else and when I asked her after several weeks of not starting, she said the seller was a scam.

With all the tears she shed, I decided to tell her to take one of my rooms for the main time and when I calculated how much she will spend as transport from the 12k salary, I realized it will be 6k. So, at the end of the month, she'll be left with 6k.

I laughed and said, "Are you kidding me?" She said there are people searching for even 5k job per month. I couldn't believe it.

How can a human being with brain do a 5k job? That's impossible. I doubt the poverty in the country has gotten to that level.

Some people will ask, "Why haven't you employed her?" I haven't employed her because my offline businesses are for men.

To increase her income, I decided to tell her to always keep the house clean every single day and I'll add 12k every month end to her 12k salary.

The only problem now is: she wants me to come sleep in her room, but I refused. She felt lonely last night. Yes, she has gone to work today and has sent job applications to other places.

My dear reader, there is no work — create your own work if you don't have the connection. I have started working on businesses that'll employ women. Drop your suggestions.

The second reason I wrote this is to let you know there is hunger in town and graduates are suffering too.

My advice to you is: try your best to have a digital content you sell while you sleep even if you are prettiest, most handsome or the best student from the best university in the world.

This world has gone digital and anyone who doesn't focus on digital contents or assets like Crypto, books, movies, videos, apps, software, audio, music, TV shows, etc. will be left behind.

A time will come when those who create digital contents will rule the world of finance and wealth, not even presidents or prime ministers can compare. In fact, that time is here.

If you don't want your generation unborn to suffer financially, focus on creating digital contents on evergreen niches and when you start generating income from them, invest some percentages in digital currencies/assets likes Bìtcoin, Eth, Ada, Dot, etc. (BEAD).

Making money is quite easy, but we've already been taught it's hard and we can't get that out of our minds. The society and the government have given us a blueprint on how to make money and that is

1. Go to school
3. Get a job
4. Get paid salary while you slave for the company you're working for for the rest of your life
5. Die young or old and have no financial legacy left because you've been a money slave all your lives
6. Rinse and repeat

That is the blueprint the government has for its citizen, but wise men and women have found it's a flawed blueprint and have decided to come up with theirs and it's called Digital Assets or Evergreen Digital Contents.

It's just like renewable energy. You create it ones, but the money keeps generating from year to year while the value keeps increasing.

Disappointments can be a blessing. If I had gotten that job, I wouldn't have bothered in creating digital contents because I wouldn't have had enough time for myself.

So, to those graduates who don't have a job, don't feel bad — you're not the only one; just create your own job and you'll smile at last.

Poverty is the main reasons Nigerian men exploit Nigerian women and the reason these women fall prey for Yahoo boys who useless them. Just imagine how these graduates are struggling.

For Patricia, with her ass and beauty, job shouldn't be an issue, but the men that come her way want sex first before deal and she isn't cool with it. She tells me about it.

All the best and I hope you learned 1 or 2 things. Ignore typos. I don't have the zeal to proofread.

bull crap hogwash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Also, one thing I told the client was: if any of the books does not fulfill its promise, return it and get your money back.

Till this day, only 2 people returned a book they bought from us. One was a student who bought our book WooTalk.

After hunger has dealt with him in school, he miraculously remembered me and came to ask for his money that the book does not work.

I requested for his account and sent him back his money. He is a Nairalander and through his post, I knew what he was facing in school and he was dead cashless at the time of the request.

The second one was a scammer. After sending our WooTalks book to him, he said he thought it was 500+ pages like ChatDìcted and immediately demanded for a refund. I sent him back his money. It was just 1k promo. The first person got it for 3k instead of the usual price.

So, it was only a total of 4k and this reveals to me that those you consider and sell things to at a cheap rate are the ones that become unsatisfied the most. The big spenders don't ask for refund.

In summary, being able to refund gives a buyer the confidence to trust you.

4 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
MidaserveNG:
the new normal

Exactly!
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by lilvicky68(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:
Also, one thing I told the client was: if any of the books does not fulfill its promise, return it and get your money back.

Till this day, only 2 people returned a book they bought from us. One was a student who bought our book WooTalk.

After hunger has dealt with him in school, he miraculously remembered me and came to ask for his money that the book does not work.

I requested for his account and sent him back his money. He is a Nairalander and through his post, I knew what he was facing in school and he was dead cashless at the time of the request.

The second one was a scammer. After sending our WooTalks book to him, he said he thought it was 500+ pages like ChatDìcted and immediately demanded for a refund. I sent him back his money. It was just 1k promo. The first person got it for 3k instead of the usual price.

So, it was only a total of 4k and this reveals to me that those you consider and sell things to at a cheap rate are the ones that become unsatisfied the most. The big spenders don't ask for refund.

In summary, being able to refund gives a buyer the confidence to trust you.

Are you the writer?

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Creativeace(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=103172730]

Humans are hypocrites. They consider people who talk about sex or dating or relationship as irresponsible.

By default, 80% of people who know me online will consider me noisy, arrogant, and irresponsible because of the type of books I write and how I bluntly say things.

These same people are the ones that buy them behind the scene. Offline 95% see me as responsible, humble, and calm. People can have dua personalities depending on what they want to achieve.

Since I already believe they consider me irresponsible online, I have no choice than to use all "legit," but irresponsible strategies available to get more sales and controversy is one of them.

Everyone considers Naira Marley as irresponsible, so this gave him freedom to confidently sing about anything and make money from it.

Some real accolades to you man ! You got some big time psychology up your sleeve,you just took care of my uncertainty !

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

Are you the writer?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by lilvicky68(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes
Aprt from your books you sell other books?

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
One more tip. In this digital age, the amount of MB you spend in a week or month consuming life-changing digital contents on YouTube, educational videos, audiobooks, book, etc. and putting them in practice will be the difference between you and your neighbor.

Most nights, I don't sleep — always on YouTube learning something new. When I'm bored, I watch comedy by Broda Shaggi, Laycon's interviews (I love the guy), music video, inventions, stunts, Crypto videos, KDP, funny compilation, billionaire interviews, etc.

When I'm done, I move back to educational videos, chat for some minutes with someone and back to computer, eat, shower, sleep, work on something, and many more other things.

On my bed, there are 4 phones I use. The moment phone 1 runs down, I drop it and take phone 2 as I charge the other one.

This is one way to always be active online because the future is online while the past is offline. But, the wisest men of then 21st century make money from both — mostly online.

In the screenshots below, that is a total 30GB and it will finish in a week or less — max is 10 days (if I'm lazy). I don't download movies because I don't watch them. I don't play computer games, etc.

So, you see, being productive and prepared in this digital age is a must. You can become a millionaire or a billionaire from your home/bed. So many people have done it and you too can.

True or false?

4 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

No

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by LikeAking: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

We sell only our books and nothing more. You can find them on Google, Apple, Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, big libraries around the world, etc.

You can even purchase some of them on our site with your credit card, Bitcoin, or PayPal. Everything is automated.

https://shop.wetclef.com

2 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
LikeAking:
Make we hear word.

It's your choice. There are hundreds of threads created on Nairaland per day. You chose to be here. I didn't force you and never will. Did I?

So, calm down. I'll rub my progress on your face and there is nothing you can do about it other than complain or get envious. grin I'm wicked and arrogant and I know it. Hahahaha. Cry and complain lemme laugh.

7 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Princesslee: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmm
iLegendd:

1. Go to school
3. Get a job
6. Rinse and repeat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Things Women Say After They Have Finished Having Sex And What It Means (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.