Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] (8795 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
People really eat this bs?

2 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Atiku:
People really eat this bs?

Thank you for reading (you can deny it if you want like Nigerian army). This is an author's greatest dream. For people to read or eat whatever he writes or cooks.

Whether they like or not — agree or not, is another topic.

Thanks for stopping by. Buhari would say in his mind, "Just make me a president first — it doesn't matter if I lead Nigeria forward or backward."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Thank you for reading. This is an author's greatest dream. For people to read or eat whatever he writes or cooks.

Whether they like or not — agree or not is, another topic.

Thanks for stopping by. Buhari would say in his mind, "Just make me a president first — it doesn't matter if I lead Nigeria forward or backward."

If them tell you say i read your nonsense, you go believe?
Kudos to you! You know how to keep an empty mind with it’s eyes closed hooked.

3 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
There was a chat I had with a girl that liked me a lot some years ago. I posted it on Nairaland and haters abused me as if I killed Jesus, so I ended up turning it to a book called Mrs. Vicky.

In the book, I included all the comments from haters and it's what made the book turn to 200+ pages. Without those haters, that book would've been less than 90 pages. So, thanks to haters. Without you, there will be no me. grin The best way to make money is to catch cruise while doing it.

Whenever I sell a copy of that book, I always send her 1k card. If I sell more than 3, I send 5k to her account. That girl is on my payroll for life as long as the book sells.

She still likes me, but I told her to get a new man because I don't date. I love being single and stress-free. Money and my haters are the only things I like.

The moral of the story is: if they reject what you gave them for free, delete it, repackage it, and sell it to them. This takes skills and endurance, but you'll get there.

Even if they refused buying at first, one day, with a great marketing strategies, they'll start buying. It's just like Bitcoin. No matter how stagnant Bitcoin is, one day, it will start moving upward. Patience is key. So, start buying Bitcoin today.

Haters can't bring you down — they can only make you more popular and richer. Bitcoin can't go away — it can only crash, but it will surely rise again. Be steadfast.

4 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Atiku:

If them tell you say i read your nonsense, you go believe?
Kudos to you! You know how to keep an empty mind with it’s eyes closed hooked.

Thanks for the compliment. Have a blissful night ahead.

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Likers geng over to you

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Jackyz: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op u go teach some of us oo ....see dat kind of look below na so i d look bubu

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do you do mentorships? Can you be my mentor? Also, outside of writing, what other digital skill that generate passive income can you suggest for someone?? Please, I need something that can at least be putting food on the table while it grows with time. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Joshdboss(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Man, i really need to write a book. But na publishing i dey think of

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by LikeAking: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:

It's your choice. There are hundreds of threads created on Nairaland per day. You chose to be here. I didn't force you and never will. Did I?

So, calm down. I'll rub my progress on your face and there is nothing you can do about it other than complain or get envious. grin I'm wicked and arrogant and I know it. Hahahaha. Cry and complain lemme laugh.

Quiet - You wetin b progress?

Lolz
lolz

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Jackyz: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:
Comment without a like has a gift from me. Stops at 11:59 PM. Checking time is 12.20 AM.
ok

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Lovelyperson(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:
Comment without a like has a gift from me. Stops at 11:59 PM. Checking time is 12.20 AM.

Ok then hope I get it

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Almost time cry

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
Do you do mentorships? Can you be my mentor? Also, outside of writing, what other digital skill that generate passive income can you suggest for someone?? Please, I need something that can at least be putting food on the table while it grows with time. Thanks

1. Yes, but at the moment, no
2. No at the moment
3. These are other digital skills https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/
4. Yes, if you nail one of them, it will put food on your table
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by tundchip2: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
iLegendd:
There was a chat I had with a girl that liked me a lot some years ago. I posted it on Nairaland and haters abused me as if I killed Jesus, so I ended up turning it to a book called Mrs. Vicky.

In the book, I included all the comments from haters and it's what made the book turn to 200+ pages. Without those haters, that book would've been less than 90 pages. So, thanks to haters. Without you, there will be no me. grin The best way to make money is to catch cruise while doing it.

Whenever I sell a copy of that book, I always send her 1k card. If I sell more than 3, I send 5k to her account. That girl is on my payroll for life as long as the book sells.

She still likes me, but I told her to get a new man because I don't date. I love being single and stress-free. Money and my haters are the only things I like.

The moral of the story is: if they reject what you gave them for free, delete it, repackage it, and sell it to them. This takes skills and endurance, but you'll get there.

Even if they refused buying at first, one day, with a great marketing strategies, they'll start buying. It's just like Bitcoin. No matter how stagnant Bitcoin is, one day, it will start moving upward. Patience is key. So, start buying Bitcoin today.

Haters can't bring you down — they can only make you more popular and richer. Bitcoin can't go away — it can only crash, but it will surely rise again. Be steadfast.

So the girl just dey receive alert for just chatting with you?

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cold weather

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like

Must you like

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who is liking na

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Person never comment na like follow am shuu nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2021
tundchip2:

So the girl just dey receive alert for just chatting with you?
Yes — she's part of the book.

Also, I give my haters card ones in a while for their contributions in my growth. They have really added value in my life and their negativity made me stronger. I don't like cheating people.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Kessnorman:
Person never comment na like follow am shuu nairalanders

Note: I didn't like anyone's comment. You may be thinking I'm the one, but nah.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kessnorman: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2021
iLegendd:

Note: I didn't like anyone's comment. You may be thinking I'm the one, but nah.

Lol everybody wants to win or no one will undecided

1 Like

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kaka5(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice write up.. Please when are you going to write books about cryptocurrency?
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kaka5:
Nice write up.. Please when are you going to write books about cryptocurrency?

I have a draft ready, but laziness has taken over. Or, a better line will be: attention has been shifted to something else for now.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Kaka5(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
iLegendd:

I have a draft ready, but laziness has taken over. Or, a better line will be: attention has been shifted to something else for now.
OK please I am waiting patiently for you. I really want to read some of your books on cryptocurrency. Thanks in advance!
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:
To those who are having issues with Payoneer and PayPal or receiving money from abroad, I'll write a post on the wonders of Flutterwave.

If you are a Nigerian and you're into legit online business but you aren't using Flutterwave, you're missing. All your Payoneer and PayPal issues have been solved by Flutter.

I pray I have time or the energy to write about it.

I have been using Africard for PP but their rate is very bad. They even charge for using the card... Does this happen with flutter? And what's their PP conversion rate? Can I link it with a lethoso PP account?

Please do help as I need urgent alternative, thanks.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

I have been using Africard for PP but their rate is very bad. They even charge for using the card... Does this happen with flutter? And what's their PP conversion rate? Can I link it with a lethoso PP account?

468+ per dollar.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by azeez1271: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

I want to ask if the limit placed on usd usage on naira debit card also apply to USD debit
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Ritapearlydove(f): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

468+ per dollar.

Thanks. Are there charges on the card and can it be linked to that PP I mentioned earlier? Just gimme clues if you're uncomfortable answering delete your response in minutes after answering
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Ritapearlydove(f): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2021
azeez1271:

I want to ask if the limit placed on usd usage on naira debit card also apply to USD debit

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.