Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee (310 Views)

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects / OAU Students Pay N90 For Accommodation Per Year ―vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee by philaretus: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
I'd like to know if OAU medical students or students of health sciences generally pay clinical fee, because I just graduated from UI chemistry department and I've also been offered admission for dentistry in OAU...and I know that students in college of medicine UI ...pays clinical fee (approximately 100k) ...I want to be sure if that applies to OAU
Re: Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee by Bvmsson(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol..... Hope you know Dentistry is not for the faint hearted? If you don't know now is the time to change to medicine and surgery....... Its better there.
Re: Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee by philaretus: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Truly... BDS may be complex.. Probably more complex than MBBS...but to me its all about the love for the knowledge... I will strive and I will survive
Re: Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee by Mason360(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
philaretus:
Truly... BDS may be complex.. Probably more complex than MBBS...but to me its all about the love for the knowledge... I will strive and I will survive

God will see you through. You'll be combining mbbs and bds in one head. Dental students are the most feared in medical school.

You'll definitely pay clinical fee . And it's usually expensive. Equipment and all. At medilag it's even up to 180k+ . Dental training and equipment is expensive.
Re: Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee by philaretus: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2021
So I'd be paying 180k apart from school fees..for my clinicals?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Score High In Your GRE? / 10 Romantic Good Morning To Send To Your Love / Amazing Psychology Facts You Should Know | Funny Facts 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.