Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA (15079 Views)

N-power Bactch C Verification Update / n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ezenwaez(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
N-Power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA

Here are few reasons why N-Power Batch C applicants should not be in a hurry to rush to their Local Government Area (LGA):

1) Dispatching the N-Power deployment list to N-Power Focal Persons does not mean that the N-Power physical verification will commence immediately.

2) The N-Power deployment list have to be printed.

3) The N-Power deployment list has to be pasted on all Local Government Areas

4) Shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants have to receive invitational messages or emails to come and check their names on the list.

5) If the N-Power Batch C applicant is Successful the Shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicant will then proceed for the N-Power physical verification as planned by the NOA/District HR/Local Government Officers in your state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by illicit(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Torh

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Cerebralbeing: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
This guy is an Npower staff. Watch how this will make front page

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Dikegodspower(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nna eh.
Make una no de worry us with this una Npower scam stuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Darkmode64: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cerebralbeing:
Already did. grin grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by olumate(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Unigrad: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
N-power everyday news and no progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Tonyclems(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Miscaramel: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who will this one help now? Isn't this Nigeria?

I spend all sorts of cards. EDD, Sofi, Chime, Lili, Greendot. Come. Very very good rates. WhatsApp number in signature.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by YUZARSIF90: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by philchudi: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please, has deployment started?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by darkCoal: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
This guy don come again, seems you're directly working with bubu

8 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are tired with all these process because Npower
30k for that matter in this Naija hardship
Shortlist and this guys should start receiving their own share of the national cake..
All this long process is frustartating as if you want to give them permanent Job

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by generalorot(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
You people should shut the F up... All this lie lie... The truth is the next phase is deployment and no stipulated date for it yet .. successful shortlisted applicant should keep checking their portal for deployment status until den u will move to where u are deployed to for any physical verification.. all these useless bloggers are clueless about the thing. And besides the same medium NASIMS used in notifying y'all about the Biometric verification will be that same way they Will get back to the shortlisted applicants. And besides it will be announced on different media houses (Tv and Radio stations)

13 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Onucs(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is another list still coming out or I should go and arrest Desmond Elliot?

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by djblue007(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Here are few reasons why N-Power Batch C applicants should not be in a hurry to rush to their Local Government Area (LGA):

1) Dispatching the N-Power deployment list to N-Power Focal Persons does not mean that the N-Power physical verification will commence immediately.

4) Shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants have to receive invitational messages or emails to come and check their names on the list.

5) If the N-Power Batch C applicant is Successful the Shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicant will then proceed for the N-Power physical verification as planned by the NOA/District HR/Local Government Officers in your state.
OK. Thank you for the update.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ekevwe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
On top N30000? Nawa
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Romeo386: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
After the biometric, I updated my profile but under the verification tap, I saw this message "You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later". What does that suppose to mean? undecided
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ThinkSmarter: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romeo386:
After the biometric, I updated my profile but under the verification tap, I saw this message "You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later". What does that suppose to mean? undecided
try logging out and log in again.
If the message didnt change, then u should know that the sytem is programmed to take an applicant back to fresh application stage.
Which implies that u have taken few steps backward in d npower applications.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Fidelmak(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
@op is it still possible to change my state of resident ?
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by KeyStakeHolder: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cerebralbeing:
He's just an Npower Volunteer like others. He only shares the info he gets from various Npower groups on nairaland.

You can also do the same.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Ekg911(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
We are tired with all these process because Npower
30k for that matter in this Naija hardship
Shortlist and this guys should start receiving their own share of the national cake..
All this long process is frustartating as if you want to give them permanent Job
No mind them...I waste my tp go there office hoping to see list, I don tire for this Npower
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Kaybae(f): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

please stop this jare, Npower this, Npower that, it's getting irritating. Let us wait for the real deal in peace.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Sammy0two(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Will those that are shortlisted for deployment receive any message
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Aboki1993: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
lies stop this no senses pls
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Romeo386: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
try logging out and log in again.
If the message didnt change, then u should know that the sytem is programmed to take an applicant back to fresh application stage.
Which implies that u have taken few steps backward in d npower applications.
I did exactly as you said, the message did change after logging out and logging in. It's back to normal. Thanks a lot, I appreciate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Bidexo1: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please has anyone received a message as regards to the deployment
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by nairalee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
OMG
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Elchechereche2: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op shebi God go soon punish you with this your useless npower post
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by iconnecta(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
hmm
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by zubimete(f): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romeo386:
The reason i did nt alter my info e.g phone no, d.o.b & lg of residence.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by hassinho707(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for the info bro.... Please forgive them for they don't know this info is very important for some of us
ezenwaez:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

West Corp Services Limited / Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head / Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.