Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7 (120 Views)

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 3 / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reconciliatory Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7 by PastorSomba(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
THE RECONCILIATORY POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 7

2Corinthians 5:17-20 (KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
Colossians 1:20-21; Romans 5:10-11; Ephesians 2:13-17; Hebrews 2:17.

We continue today our study of the fourth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the RECONCILIATORY POWER of the blood of Jesus.

18. In the old testament man had no direct access to the presence of God in the Holy of holiest. In Hebrews 10:19-22 the veil that separated man from the presence of God was his sinful flesh and blood body. Jesus Christ having sacrificed His flesh and blood body for the sin of all mankind has made a way for us into the eternal presence of God by giving us a resurrected new sinless body of flesh and bone by faith in Him. The bible says in Hebrews 10:19-22 (KJV) "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water." Matthew 27:50-53.

19. The blood of Jesus not only reconciled us to God but has also committed to all believers the ministry of reconciliation of all mankind back to God through the gospel. You are not only reconciled but you are also a reconciliator. You not only have peace with God, but you are also called to be a peace maker. If you are an unbeliever this message coming to you today is a call for you to make peace with God and be reconciled to God in the name of JESUS. 2Corinthians 5:17-20; Matthew 5:9; Ephesians 6:15; Mark 16:15-16.

20. In 2Corinthians 5:19 The bible says God having reconciled all mankind in Christ Jesus back to Himself is no longer counting the sins of men or holding their sins against them, because what Jesus did, He did for all mankind. Today, God is calling you and all mankind to accept His terms of peace and reconciliation in Christ Jesus. The only sin that will determine who goes to hell is the sin of rejection of the peace and reconciliation of man through the blood of Jesus. Acts 4:12, 17:31; John 3:16-19, 14:6.

All the reconciliatory work of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Majesty Christian Network / When Approaching The Table - Emoji Devotions / BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.