Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo (3975 Views)

Imo State Holds 70% Of Nigeria Gas Deposit / Which Nigerdelta Tribe Has The Most Oil And Gas Deposit In Nigeria? / Gold Deposit Discovered In Ibadan, But Illegally & Secretly Mined By Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Honah(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Why Dem no dey see things like this in northern Nigeria?
Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by moriss33(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2021
That daft human....lol
He prefers to troll any SE thread with his almajiri english than to read
FreedomWinsNow:

Read more books

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2021
igboland I awash in gas, IMO alone has over 200trillion cubit feet of recoverable gas deposit, anambra has over 100tcf, Abia has over 100tcf Enugu and ebonyi all are awash in gas. It is irresponsible to allow them do to us what they did in Bayelsa. Remember they slaughtered many in UDI after relentlessly degrading the environment with oil pollution.

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
Lol

Gas that we are already pumping to Lagos.

These dot people won’t cease to amaze me.

We will pump your gas to develop other places, if you do anyhow we send python dance to teach you guys lesson.

If python fail, we use Abba Kyari to pummel your heads into shape. By Shukwu Abioma, we will use all the gas until it’s depleted and leave you dot to drown in your landlocked erosion ravaged muddy region.

Iseee

U see how hopeless u are?
Irredeemable oaf

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by zuchyblink(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Our leaders must make sure that we benefit from our abundant gas reserve.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Malawian(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Northernblood3:

Which is impossible Oga. Don't be surprised that it will first go to Kaduna, Abuja, e.t.c before coming to an Ordinary man WHO MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT AGAIN BY THEN DUE TO HIGH COST
Plant we will soon blow up in flames. These guys no rate us at all.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by cocolacec(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Darling, this is more reason i support a sovereign state of Biafra . I can even give my life if that's what it will take for Biafra to come.

I was antibiafra agitation before, but seeing the evil that's going on in this zoo, there's no way i am a Nigerian.

Upon our money they loot to north, nothing positive to show there. High level of illiteracy, almajiris littered everywhere, beggers, bandits, bokoharam, iswap. Rubbish of a region.

Lets go back to regional govt first like in the first republic,later everyone can break away.
Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Ikinternational: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
Lol

Gas that we are already pumping to Lagos.

These dot people won’t cease to amaze me.

We will pump your gas to develop other places, if you do anyhow we send python dance to teach you guys lesson.

If python fail, we use Abba Kyari to pummel your heads into shape. By Shukwu Abioma, we will use all the gas until it’s depleted and leave you dot to drown in your landlocked erosion ravaged muddy region.

Iseee

Can't get pussy on the street so you seek attention of men online. Truly pitiful.

So sorry. I would say Do Better
But just like your father, I have already given up on sense visiting your brain

Just imagine a grown man troll. God forbid
Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by samyj2477: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Darling, this is more reason i support a sovereign state of Biafra . I can even give my life if that's what it will take for Biafra to come.

I was antibiafra agitation before, but seeing the evil that's going on in this zoo, there's no way i am a Nigerian.

Upon our money they loot to north, nothing positive to show there. High level of illiteracy, almajiris littered everywhere, beggers, bandits, bokoharam, iswap. Rubbish of a region.
thanks
Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Ikinternational: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
It's One Nigeria because the shot callers of igboland want it that way. You people refuse to hear word.

Just steady setting yourselves up for emotional letdown/depression

Biafra is a pipe dream

Cubana just spent a billion naira for his new homestead in Abuja. You think he's dreaming of Biafra with you? Better wake up

It's not those doing boy boy at main market that will bring about Biafra. It's their bosses. N their bosses are not talking!!!

Read between the lines
Re: I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo by Obalatule: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

But you have been enjoying petrodollars from Niger Delta (Chiefly South South) states without them complaining. You people should stop embarrassing yourselves on Nairaland
What is the Niger Delta?......The igbo speaking regions of Rivers, Delta including Imo and Abia states have the major share of onshore oil production......The north is the Biggest parasitic entity to ever exist ,contributes nothing but wants everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Back In Opobo Again / Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) / Nigeria Loses 6bn Dollars Annually To Crude Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.