Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! (352 Views)

5 Things You Should Consider Doing While Waiting For That Dream Job / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! by ESANNI: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seven Different Soap You Can Cut to Get Your Dream Job!

You have been out of job and you kept wondering how people are getting jobs in this 9ja job market!

Worry no more! Only one of these soap can do wonders! In fact, you can try to cut all these seven soaps at once for fast action.

This is an adaptation from an old article that kept receiving visitors on our website. https://justjobsng.com/index.php
But are we surprised? No! Allow me to summarize it for you here.

Do you want to get hired fast? These are the soaps you can start cutting right away:

1. Be Selective with Your Applications:

Some people can apply for Africa!
In one month how can one person apply for Mechanical Engineer, Estate Agent, Physiotherapist Fisherman, Project Manager, Masseur and Accountant for the same recruitment agency! Omo, wetin you study for school sef! You just dey drop the CVs for everywhere like say you dey born pikins!
Don’t frustrate yourself with rejection emails. Focus on jobs you are well suited for or jobs in adjacent fields to yours!

2. Tailor Your Resume to Your Job Listings:

Guy, when applying for the next job, don’t be lazy! Place the Job Description on one hand and begin to work your CV along that. My brother, it is called wuruwuru to the answer!
Think deep about your experience and highlights aspects of it that relates with the job description. Only one CV for all applications! Baba, no matter how fine that cloth be, you no fit wear the same cloth go club, then church, then market and come still carry wear go greet your girlfriend for the same week!

3. Networking is Not Out of Fashion:

This na one of the main 9ja factor! If you know any body wey know anybody wey know anybody wey dey open door for Sir Excellency…Sister, na one of the thickest soaps be that.
Build a strong network of relationships over time and when the chances open up just tell them to help shortlist you for the interview, at the very least!
Please don’t overdo this!
Some people can stalk person sha, dem go give you close marking for Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter DM. Even when you dey relax jeje dey post your fine pictures for WhatsApp status dem go comment for your status still dey remind you about job join am! You don spoil the soap be that!

4. Dress to Suit Your Profession During The Interview and Be Your True Self By Telling Your Own Story
Ladies ehn! Let me not talk! But how person wey dey find Office Accountant work dress come interview like Arist-o-tle! Mhen, even the eyelash long pass koboko.
Even Brother Jackson didn’t have the luxury of the kind of thin Jeans and Saggy trousers some guys wear to interviews these days.
Also, be true to yourself, its very easy to see through all the cock and John bull story!

5. Temping, Internships & Shadowing: Three Talisman That Often Delivers Result.

These three things can very often morph into a job. Find time to go learn it, if you already do not have the practical experience in that field.
Go get your hands dirty, even if it is for free! But what do we hear on the streets? A whole me! Ok now, sidon for house dey sing Adekunle Gold, Pick Up, Pick Up!

6. Position Yourself for The Future of Your Industry.
The babe study Sec Admin for Year 2000 for Great Poly, she still dey carry typewriter come interview in 2021. Another Engineer wey we ask which programming language hin sabi talk say he was the best in his class for COBOL and FORTRAN. Chai Brethren! Let's be in an attitude of worship…Ancient of days, as old as you are, as old as you are, you will never change…

7. Is it Acceptable to Apply for the Same Job More Than Once?
Yes, You can! Just Do It!

I hope I have not bored you.
You can read the formal article here https://justjobsng.com/blog.php/jobs-in-nigeria-7-changes-that-will-make-big-difference-in-job-search

1 Like

Re: Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! by LikeAking: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Wia d soaps?
Re: Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! by olamoses75(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mthweeee. Was even thinking you want to share the addresses of sure babas for confirm soap.....

(1) (Reply)

Bigmediang Is Recruiting New & Seasoned Content Writers / Help! Eperts In HSE I Need Help Urgently. / 7 Hard To Ignore Reasons To Take On Data Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.