Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. (3310 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Garba Shehu: Dongban-Mensem Has Not Been Confirmed Due To Security Screening / Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Dear "Our Oyel" Niger delta, now it has been confirmed that the igbos have Gas in large quantity even larger than The south south
...what then will happen?

Are we Niger delta still going to be telling them they want to steal our oil money even if oil is becoming worthless and Gas is the future?
So what next? Do we now have a reason for not going with biafra since our initial was they want to steal our resources.

This question is for the "We Niger delta crew, our Oyel money Crew". Minus my state Akwa ibom because we don't have that mentality.

You will hardly see an Akwa ibom man telling you it our oil money.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by theFilmtric: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2021
This is an IPOB man trying to create division in the SS

Well tell him that oil is far more valuable and important than the gas they found
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by SweetiliciousD: 3:06am On Jun 29, 2021
SARSCoV2:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

One word:
Mad oooooo

Biafra must come

10 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Cherez: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Bro
Please I'm 100% Igbo blood and I can tell you that most people on ground in Igboland are never talking about an Igboland not exclusive of Igbo speakers
The reason we talk about SS sometimes is that there are Igbos in Delta state same place Nzeogwu & Ifeajuana came from and also some places in Rivers, some part of Igala in Kogi, but which is subject to a referendum if they wanna join.
No one is tagging anyone along
BTW Nigerdelta also include Imo & Edo/Ondo(which I believe strongly has more ties to the Oduduwa nation)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Exponential101: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Why are so many Igbos foolish like this OP ?!

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Biafrannuke: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Exponential101:
Why are soany Igbos foolish like this OP ?!
and why do people comment on topics created by "stupid" people?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Dear "Our Oyel" Niger delta, now it has been confirmed that the igbos have Gas in large quantity even larger than The south south

Are we Niger delta still going to be telling them they want to steal our oil money even if oil is becoming worthless and Gas is the future?
So what next? Do we now have a reason for not going with biafra since our initial was they want to steal our resources.

This question is for the "We Niger delta crew, our Oyel money Crew". Minus my state Akwa ibom because we don't have that mentality.

shut up.. to hell with biafra.... una nor wan get sense abi? we are not biafra... are you people deaf?

3 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Monogamy: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Funny people... They are already counting their eggs without the chicken hatching
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Cherez:
Bro
Please I'm 100% Igbo blood and I can tell you that most people on ground in Igboland are never talking about an Igboland not exclusive of Igbo speakers
The reason we talk about SS sometimes is that there are Igbos in Delta state same place Nzeogwu & Ifeajuana came from and also some places in Rivers, some part of Igala in Kogi, but which is subject to a referendum if they wanna join.
BTW Nigerdelta also include Imo & Edo/Ondo(which I believe strongly has more ties to the Oduduwa nation)
there are no igbos in the south south

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by IJOBA11: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:

angry

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by BigDawsNet: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
The main reason Nigeria will not let go with an agreement....

Let the north have access to 40% of all the oil in SS/SW/SE and they will give you Biafra and oduduwa....

They need a resources to stand with if they are gonna consider breaking
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by GraceofGod1: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Wow
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by IJOBA11: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Cherez:
Bro
WE NOR WANT ANY WE NIGER DELTA IN IGBO REPUBLIC. THEY SHOULD KEEP ON LISTENING TO THE TAQIYYA GANGS ON NAIRALAND

CC ARREWA AKA EKPEITIT

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2021
igbos and their unity begging.... if you igbos in desperate need of who to brothered with...then go and brother fulanis... we dont need your unworthy tribe... we are niger deltans

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Notasyouthink: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
there are no igbos in the south south
If so why is it that, the 1966 coup that was led by nzeogwu is known as Igbo coup??

Don't runaway o because more are coming grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by escapefromusa(f): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Cherez:

Every state who has oil or gas is considered Niger Delta.

However Niger-Deltan or SS .. this obviously points to the geographic group not the economic group tongue

Imo state is considered as part of the NIger-Delta but an Imo man is not a Niger-Deltan

The state as an economic entity is separated from the state in regard to ethnic origin.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by alizma: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Cherez:
Bro
Do you think Yoruba people don't have Yorubas in some contending States, do you see them stressing issues about those states? When you are ready and you have all it's takes, make your move and those people in contending States will indicate where they want to join. Stop forcing people to join you. Have you to read about several calls by the Yoruba in Kogi State, asking that they should not be left out in the agitation for Odua nation

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Notasyouthink: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
igbos and their unity begging.... if you igbos in desperate need of who to brothered with...then go and brother fulanis... we dont need your unworthy tribe... we are niger deltans
You called the great Igbo an unworthy tribe??
How are we even sure that you're from the so-called Niger delta because you reason like an animal.
Any idiot that hates and ready to kill for nothing sake is not a human being and can never be.

5 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You called the great Igbo an unworthy tribe??
How are we even sure that you're from the so-called Niger delta because you reason like an animal.
Any idiot that hates and ready to kill for nothing sake is not a human being and can never be.
any idiot that killed for nothing sake is not human being....thats why igbos are not humans... because terrorist ojukwu killed thousands of Ijaws 1967....

igbo great are as how? the most unworthy tribe that beg for who to unite with... Izon the greatest tribe..thats why everybody beg us

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If so why is it that, the 1966 coup that was led by nzeogwu is known as Igbo coup??

Don't runaway o because more are coming grin grin grin
nzeogwu was hired by igbos to help led the coup.. thats why evil people like ironsi azikiwe etc not die.

there is no igbo the south south
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Notasyouthink: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
any idiot that killed for nothing sake is not human being....thats why igbos are not humans... because terrorist ojukwu killed thousands of Ijaws 1967....

igbo great are as how? the most unworthy tribe that beg for who to unite with... Izon the greatest tribe..thats why everybody beg us
It has now dawned on me that you're a sahelian desert dwelling creature.

Where is your proof that shows Ojukwu truly killed thousands of ijaws??

I know you are not from izon you're just an ordinary paid agent of division, but let me just assume you're from there. What makes izon the greatest tribe??

4 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Notasyouthink: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
nzeogwu was hired by igbos to help led the coup.. thats why evil people like ironsi azikiwe etc not die.

there is no igbo the south south
Nzeogwu was hired by Igbos??
How??
Where is the proof??
Which of the history books did you get that junk from??

4 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by zuchyblink(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nzeogwu was hired by Igbos??
How??
Where is the proof??
Which of the history books did you get that junk from??
stop arguing with a faceless mutant on Nairaland. He should come out in public and tell us that there are no Igbos in South south

5 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ivolt: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
The main reason Nigeria will not let go with an agreement....

Let the north have access to 40% of all the oil in SS/SW/SE and they will give you Biafra and oduduwa....

They need a resources to stand with if they are gonna consider breaking
The north cannot give you a new country.
They don't have such power.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by BigDawsNet: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

The north cannot give you a new country.
They don't have such power.

So British will decide?

We know the power to declare a new National is with the northern powerful men in Nigeria of today...

I believe if there's a meeting in Abuja with a representative from the Yoruba and Igbo...

The can come to agreement to have a new nation on one condition...

They north will have access to 40% production of cruide oil and gas....

To be honest it all belongs to the cititzen of nigeria....
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ifiokjohn(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
shut up.. to hell with biafra.... una nor wan get sense abi? we are not biafra... are you people deaf?
Shey Dem don get Gas now pass you. Go dey talk say them get nothing again na.
Anupama.
By the way, pls do keep the Aniomas out of your Niger delta struggles ok.
Cause they're not pass.

And hopefully akwa ibom will not join you People. We can stop to join a people that always use oil for threat or whatever. We will rather go it alone or with BIAFRA
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ifiokjohn(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
angry
na u dull pass sha
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ifiokjohn(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
angry
na u dull pass sha.
You no get one bit of sense
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by IJOBA11: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
na u dull pass sha.
You no get one bit of sense
WE NEED REPUBLIC OF IGBO LAND NOT BIAFRA

TO HELL WITH YOUR BIAFRA angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Savage Reply Given To Mc Oluomo (pics) / Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.