Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts (25663 Views)

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Akinsete19(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Okay, keep talking.
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by akinsmyk(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Exactly iyabo.you have won my respect in the hypocritical and deceptive association you're in

When baba olofin was implying all actresses are oloshos you didn't suspend him

You didn't suspend ijesha because you claimed he's not a member of tampan but now you're suspending iyabo because of ijesha. the Same ijesha that you claim is not a member

Moreover God has blessed you with a daughter who just graduated.he didn't give you a chidinma kind of child,thank God for your life

If it is not that you're twisted as a man why are you uncomfortable about people speaking against pedophilia to the extent of suspending them.something is definitely wrong with you dirty old men

Even the old men fuckin and passing girls to themselves to get roles are the one acting God and claiming that they can work against another human being.tufiaaa

Did you just read what you wrote? They didn't suspend them coz of Baba Ijesha. They were suspended coz they were fighting dirty with other colleagues over the matter and dragging the association in the mud.

Maybe if they had done that without tagging the association and giving the impression on social media that the association is irresponsible, it would have been better.

Some who are legends took the association to where it is and I don't think they should sit and watch those women drag the association in the mud over their irresponsible behavior and use of social media.

For example: some of our actors in this association are paedophile. It's wrong to say that. All men even just one in the association can't be that, so it's wrong to stain the association by generalizing. Just mention the person's name without tagging the association. That's exactly what those leaders were fighting for.

5 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Noise makers
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 123winglass: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by molas02: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Strong Yoruba woman!!
Keep up the good work,.. continue speaking for the voiceless,.
The truth is like light it can never be hidden!!
It's only a matter of time, baba ijesha will definitely pay for his sins..
As if U re God. If he repent and sin no more nothing will do him. Iyabo Ojo is olosho, she is in pains.....ask her
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by ivolt: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2021
lagusboyyy:
All this lady is doing is for clout chasing and to remain relevant.

When last as she acted in any A rated yoruba movie? Mtschew!

She should go and find somewhere to chill,the matter is already in court.
Wetin be her problem with baba ijesha gan sef

GABRIEL6036:
This idiot hoelosho get gut ooo, she has just drawn the battle line.. We are watching, shocked

beaversticks:
She's overtly doing the smearing campaign...

Not supporting Baba ijesha at all ( I actually want him castrated )

But iyabo ojo has just gone from defending rights to being lousy,loud and clout chasing

Kingcalls:
Make she go siddon for kportorkportor abeg

Pedophile defending yuuts!
By their comment, you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by IJOBA11: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Strong Yoruba woman!!
It's only a matter of time, baba ijesha will definitely pay for his sins..
THE SAME WAY CHIDINMA OJUKWU WAS BULLIED AND RAPPED RIGHT

SHAME NOR DEY CATCH UNA embarassed

3 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by sofeo(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Ok.
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by wallarwallar(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2021
After
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by IJOBA11: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

SO WHO’S GOING TO SPEAK UP FOR CHIDINMA OJUKWU THAT WAS BULLIED AND RAPPED TOO

GET SENSE YOU NOR GREE GET angry

1 Like

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by adebwalex(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2021
OLOSHO MAMA SPEAKING AS IF SHE IS A SAINT....
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Glink2018(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Strong Yoruba woman!!
It's only a matter of time, baba ijesha will pay for his sins..

Even though almost all her comments are senseless, she can still have followers like you..what a reproachable comment!

The matter is in court, at this time she supposes talk less...and allow the court judge to do his or her job...
I'm sure some of her detractors her monitoring her comments that will contravene a court proceeding...

In as much as I want justice to take its course, tell your mentor (Iyabo Ojo) to keep quiet for her benefits because bush meat may later pursue the hunter. (just legal advice anyway )

4 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by beaversticks(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

You must be a simpleton for quoting my comment... Can't you read... Matter is already in court.. what else does she want .. what else do you want.. asshole

3 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by wallarwallar(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Exactly iyabo.you have won my respect in the hypocritical and deceptive association you're in

You didn't suspend ijesha because you claimed he's not a member of tampan but now you're suspending iyabo because of ijesha. the Same ijesha that you claim is not a member

Moreover God has blessed you with a daughter who just graduated.he didn't give you a chidinma kind of child,thank God for your life

If it is not that you're twisted as a man why are you uncomfortable about people speaking against pedophilia to the extent of suspending them.something is definitely wrong with you dirty old men

Even the old men fuckin and passing girls to themselves to get roles are the one acting God and claiming that they can work against another human being.tufiaaa

Hw much u collect frm Melaye Dino to write dis epistles for lyabo and mumu people like u con dey like d post

3 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by 9niceguy(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What a useless organisation filled with old fools.

I don't really care much for this lady, but her suspension signifies a tacit support of what that "comic" actor did. No actions against is "die-hard" friend or the Baba ijesha himself. Someone that committed such a grievous action

Later they will say all elders have wisdom.
Rotten, senile old men.

Why are you people judging book by the cover? No body suspended iyabo ojo.
Iyabo ojo does not belong to TANPAN and TANPAN made that clear that they didn't suspend iyabo ojo because she's not there member. But they suspend every director from working with her and nkechi blessing.

And this is not because of baba ijesha. But because she's has been rude lately to the elderly ones in the industry.
Please note....

7 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Adekunle1995(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
What is your problem self
I think it is time for you to focus on your main business now, only she can understand.
Oloshooooooooo
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by airsaylongcome: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
toffyz:
Ojo Iyabo don get mouth reach this level too

Oga o, person wey Muka Ray don fvck tired!

I swear guys, this babe no get ANY level @ alllllllll before o.

Walahi, I dey follow Yoruba Nollywood wella before.

Na Muka Ray dey give ham roles then o

Wey thin and no get any shape @ all...Obviously, her market don sell wella.

Nothing wey pussy no fit get, I swear I concur!

And what is wrong with starting out with "no level". That's the purpose of the hustle innit? Start from Obscurity and make it into the big leagues. So why are you trying to mudsling her for starting out from the bottom? Abeg shut up
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by juman(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
No to rape.
No to child molestation.
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Hamiltonii: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2021
beaversticks:

But iyabo ojo has just gone from defending rights to being lousy,loud and clout chasing

You want Baba Ijesha castrated for what? Look at this criminal.

3 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Quality20(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2021
if not for her name iyabo, ppl would have tot she is an Igbo beauty. Anyway she fine pass most Igbo girls sha
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by juman(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Hundred of thousands of rape take place in nigeria yearly.
Rape victims should have their voices to speak out.
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Oluwasegun664(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Ur reply shows u don't understand what went wrong... �
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Quality20(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:
OLOSHO MAMA SPEAKING AS IF SHE IS A SAINT....
abeg no defame her, u wouldn't like to be so defamed. I know u admire her, just try n speak wit her if ur level reach her own
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Ayomi90: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What a useless organisation filled with old fools.

I don't really care much for this lady, but her suspension signifies a tacit support of what that "comic" actor did. No actions against is "die-hard" friend or the Baba ijesha himself. Someone that committed such a grievous action

Later they will say all elders have wisdom.
Rotten, senile old men.
You nd Iyabo shld shut up. When did u both become a legal practitioner in Nigeria? The case is already in court so what will ur speak up nd noise do to make the judge change his or her decision?

2 Likes

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2021
9niceguy:

Why are you people judging book by the cover? No body suspended iyabo ojo.
Iyabo ojo does not belong to TANPAN and TANPAN made that clear that they didn't suspend iyabo ojo because she's not there member. But they suspend every director from working with her and nkechi blessing.

And this is not because of baba ijesha. But because she's has been rude lately to the elderly ones in the industry.
Please note....
And why should they do such?
Is it not the elders that her supporting the criminal that she was rude to?
Are they not the same set of people pulling the strings?
Please, what actions where taken against the criminals as regards their own directors?

Please, stop supporting evil
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Quality20(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2021
toffyz:
Ojo Iyabo don get mouth reach this level too

Oga o, person wey Muka Ray don fvck tired!

I swear guys, this babe no get ANY level @ alllllllll before o.

Walahi, I dey follow Yoruba Nollywood wella before.

Na Muka Ray dey give ham roles then o

Wey thin and no get any shape @ all...Obviously, her market don sell wella.

Nothing wey pussy no fit get, I swear I concur!
na lie beg. u just de envy d girl de defame her. She is a good n decent beautiful girl. muka isn't d bad guy u are trying to portray him as.
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by ekestic1976(f): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2021
beaversticks:

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by elonmuskbaby: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Oluwasegun664:

Ur reply shows u don't understand what went wrong... �
Oya Mr shalaye,e shalaye funmi what went wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by elonmuskbaby: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2021
wallarwallar:

Hw much u collect frm Melaye Dino to write dis epistles for lyabo and mumu people like u con dey like d post
why you no Wan get sense? Is that how you address your elders? Shey otie wafegbon Ni?
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

You nd Iyabo shld shut up. When did u both become a legal practitioner in Nigeria? The case is already in court so what will ur speak up nd noise do to make the judge change his or her decision?
So what is your own speaking against people who speak up do to.
Look away and move
Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by elonmuskbaby: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
akinsmyk:

Did you just read what you wrote. They didn't suspended them coz of Baba Ijesha. They were suspended coz they were fighting dirty with other colleagues over the matter and dragging the association in the mud.

Maybe if they had done that without tagging the association of giving the impression on social media that the association is irresponsible, it would have been better.

Some people who are legends took to the association to where it is and I don't think they should sit and watch those women drag the association in the mud
thanks for the CIVIL explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2021
I wonder how those close to this woman actually cope.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian / Don Jazzy & Psquare In South Africa For Video Shoot-Photos / Victoria Kimani Looking For Free Promotion – Ycee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.