Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C (23443 Views)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by allanphash7(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2021
K
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Mewhizzp(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Normal Temperature here in Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by BIGNAME2020: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2021
This one nor be news na. I have experienced worst than this in Maiduguri undecided
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Galadimabawa: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2021
Uh boy, the highest in maiduguri here was about 41 to 42°© and I feel as if I'm in hell how much more up to 46
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2021
I no go Dubai again. undecided
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by BigDawsNet: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2021
It's a long summer ahead...

Thanks for the air conditioning shelter been built recently....

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Macdelley: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Boomboclaaaat

Hmmmm......that is like one hell of a hot moda fuckker

Temperature is the degree of coldness or hotness of a place ....

I wonder how Qatar go be

Chief.. I sent you a dm
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by goodman5(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2021
This one na small tin�
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by victorazy(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Gondonu:
shocked They are in hell already. When normal temperature is 36.4-37.2? Old boy nah die be that o.Effect of global warming or climate change? Ibere ipin aye. Righteousness2 what say ya?

The reason is that:
Nigerians have trooped in Canada.
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Paramountguy: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2021
The weather is extremely hot to be honest. However, I still prefer it to -40 °C.

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by pickatyouu: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Make them come north..
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by ShenTeh(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Nigerian mechanics: (when they start cannibalizing your vehicle): Oga oyibo weather no be like our own. Dem no make your car for this kain hot weather.

Me: Baba Kazeem, I no gree. Go learn work.
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by IMAliyu(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2021
This is normal heat season temp in Yola.
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
People that are enjoying public swimming pools and fountains right now.

Do you have swimming pools in Kano and Sokoto ?

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by pegix(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Boomboclaaaat

Hmmmm......that is like one hell of a hot moda fuckker

Temperature is the degree of coldness or hotness of a place ....

I wonder how Qatar go be
Quota is 46 to 50 steadily
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by perdollar(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
When u dey accept immigrants from Somalia and middle East, that's d outcome!
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Focusmind: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:
Thinking of how hot those places will be just made me remember my time in futo,that school's sun is something else. Just walk for ten minutes under the sun and you are already sweating heavily.

The problem with FUTO then was that there were no ornamental trees planted by road side at that new permanent side. Roads were constructed through swathes of low lying bushes.

When trees adorns large swathes of land like FUTO, even with intense sun, the effect will be minimal. FUTO is too open, with clear skies, pouring it's scorching sun on the earth, onto the concrete coaltar road, which is reflected back on the atmosphere, thus increasing the heat effect.

Planting of trees is one way of mitigating climate change and the adverse effects of the sun and the heat waves.

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Collinsanele: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:
Thinking of how hot those places will be just made me remember my time in futo,that school's sun is something else. Just walk for ten minutes under the sun and you are already sweating heavily.

I schooled in Futo too
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Trump should be flogged for preaching against climate change
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Gerrard59(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
dalhjana:
So, We should be expecting snow in Kano and sokoto this week grin

A horribly looking and odd picture.

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Soylife(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Collinsanele:

I schooled in Futo too
Which department,I graduated from biotechnology
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by thunderbabs: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2021
donnie:
What?!
This sounds like Judgement.

Revelation 16:8-9
[8]And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
[9]And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Be calming down na.. undecided Pastor wobe
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by ubox: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Even with that high temtp their hotness is far more better than Nigeria's coldness. Give many people here opportunity to choose between that side and Nigeria, you will be suprise. Nigeria is so hot that temometer will melt if you try to use it to measure the tempt.

Can u hear yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by juman(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2021
We dont have those kind of extreme weather situations in africa, but we have senseless leadership that cannot lead us well.

Vote right in next election.
APC = PDP.
Both are scam parties.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by eeithis(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Really?

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by authority2006(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2021
No extreme weather in Nigeria. Hardly natural disaster of any kind. Abundant natural resources with plenty manpower. Just patriotic citizens and leaders are what is missing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by mechanics(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Wow, that's very hot o.
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by chloride6: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Expect oil prices to shoot through the roof..

1 Like

Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2021
ubox:

Can u hear yourself?
bros if opportunity avail itself u don jakpa naija. No feel kinki
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Bifwoli: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mehn Canada will be a no go area for albinos now oh..
A lot of dark skinned Nigerians are lining up trying very hard to get visas to Canada and USA for "greener pastures"
Re: Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C by Ade3131: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Sokoto and Maiduguri have once recorded 40⁰C....and Qatar, Kuwait and some middle East countries dey play with 45 to 50⁰C.

Let them enjoy it jare

I guess it's alien to them for weather to get so hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium / Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.