Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money (1728 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Your Boyfriend Is Stingy If He Uses Iphonex And You Use Iphone6 - Lady Says / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Skyfornia(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Reno Omokri, former presidential aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan has this relationship advice to give to men. Read as posted on his Twitter page.

There is a difference between being prudent and being stingy. If a girl you are not married to asks you for money and you say NO, you are being prudent. If your wife asks you for a reasonable amount of money to maintain the home and you say NO, you are being stingy

#RenosNuggets

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by BabbanBura(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Reno Omokri, former presidential aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan has this relationship advice to give to men. Read as posted on his Twitter page.

There is a difference between being prudent and being stingy. If a girl you are not married to asks you for money and you say NO, you are being prudent. If your wife asks you for a reasonable amount of money to maintain the home and you say NO, you are being stingy

#RenosNuggets

Dem no go like this post woo

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
BabbanBura:

Dem no go like this post woo

Lols...they should go and work

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by MadamVanessa(f): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
No matter how hard you people try to teach that guys shouldn't give their girlfriend money, it's not going to work, because each passing day, men are counting millions to their girlfriends. I mean real men, not idiots broke ass men who are always here on nairaland insulting women in the name of redpillers.

By default, men were to provide for women, be it your wife or girlfriend.

I know this is the type of thread that tickles nairaland guys balls, because majority of them here are damn broke. So they used this consoled their brokeness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by GraceofGod1: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol what's really this man purpose?
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Juliusmomoh: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Is reno omokri former presidential aide for women affairs ?
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Juliusmomoh: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2021
GraceofGod1:
I just don't know... He loves spilling trash.
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Ego2(f): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2021
B
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Wahala no too much

Lol. Every Nigerian with his /er own palava.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by coolsegun2002: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2021
GraceofGod1:

He’s living abroad, where women don’t automatically Think you owe them half of ur salary just becos they agreed to date you.

How do u expect him to think when he has seen both sides of the coin..?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Dis is the problem of Nigeria..One sided advice.

Universally speaking.the only reason women date men.So the man can provide for her needs.and any man,dat is not ready to provide or assist his girlfriend.should park One side.
FYI:Any man dat cannot take care of a girlfriend.cannot take care of a wife.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by jimmychang: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
No matter how hard you people try to teach that guys shouldn't give their girlfriend money, it's not going to work, because each passing day, men are counting millions to their girlfriends. I mean real men, not idiots broke ass men who are always here on nairaland insulting women in the name of redpillers.

I know this is the type of thread that tickles nairaland guys balls, because majority of them here are damn broke. So they used this consoled their brokeness.

Real men abi sugar daddy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by planetx13: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

And how many millions have they given you...... Don't go and work.... Lazy asss

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by RightToReject(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Quasi-clever quasi-nonsense postulation. As far as I am concerned, if a girl, and vice versa, you are not married to but has a special bond with is sincerely in need and asks you for help but you refused to give her whereas you have the wherewithal to help her, you are not just stingy, but also her frenemy and she should treat you as such by discarding you.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Giving your gf money doesnt mean shit. There are times when you will assist your gf financially that's if you are capable of doing it. The thing is, don't turn yourself to a complete idiot because of a girl.

Na which kind money jeff bezos never give him wife, but what happened, didn't she divorce him and when for a younger dude.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by escapefromusa(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Thank God for push up bra's

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by BarrSly: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Savage
escapefromusa:

Thank God for push up bra's

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Clinghton: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
They feel entitled, and feel used after sex, who are they?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Savedday: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by MajesticKris: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2021
No go enter chidinma situation ohh

Awom real woman....

Relationship is a 50-50 something...

If we give una all the money, who go Give us!

MadamVanessa:

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by davien(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Everytime we consider a female to always be in need of money, that tells you something.
Me I will never provide one dime to a lazy girl who I know cannot benefit me financially as I do. The girls I give money to also spend on me or return the money in due time, can't be clearing someone's debt at my expense.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Uniquetani1(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2022
I wonder when woman will be free from men's bashing.
Kilode gan
Women this, women that.
If woman don hurt you before, try and move on by considering it as part of growth.
As if, men doesn't do worst.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Realmi: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
The don come again ooo

They will not learn from the once that were killed in an hotel.....

Police have not even finished the investigation....God go help una oo
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I wonder when woman will be free from men's bashing.
Kilode gan
Women this, women that.
If woman don hurt you before, try and move on by considering it as part of growth.
As if, men doesn't do worst.

So telling men to not give their girlfriends money is now considered "bashing"? SMH undecided...
Re: You Are Not Stingy If You Don't Give Your Girlfriend Money by flexxyworld(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

I hope you don’t come back to preach gender equality, men were made to provide for their wife but were girlfriend for join. I think it’s about value, if a woman/man adds value to your life and you love them giving shouldn’t be a problem. Women too can give, men too can give. Naija babes just wan lazy and have too much expectation from the male folks. For God so love the world, that he GAVe ... so if a woman too can’t give, baba dump her. No be too collect always every time. Women are breadwinners, women are heading parastatals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been In This Situation Back Then In School ?? / What A True Boyfriend Should Do… / Coming To Nigeria Soon-caned For Having intimacy Outsid -we Deserved Our Punishment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.