Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Satan's Seed And GMO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan's Seed And GMO (291 Views)

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan's Seed And GMO by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
I have been moved several times to write about GMO,. but hesitated whenever I remember both unbelievers and so called believers who read my posts could easily misinterprete it because they are of the world and will hardly understand us .
So, this topic is for true believers because they will understand.

GMO or genetically modified organism are typically living things like food we eat that have their biological features changed or modified by scientists. Scientists typically do this to change them from their natural state (or how GOD made them) to man-made state. Once this is done, the seed of that living thing will have the modified/changed features. If we consider the fact that the Scientists doing the modifications are likely not used by GOD to do them, you will realize who is likely using them.
If Satan is using them to manipulate the natural living things then you won't be wrong to call seed from such living thing "Satan's Seed". How are you sure the "ancient entity" Satan hasn't been doing this for thousands of years?
They could even completely replace the natural seeds with the seeds ... and you know they are typically unproductive seeds (in other cases less healthy and nutritious), so you'll have to keep buying from them to reproduce more.

Beware of Satan's seeds.

Related Posts:

Do All Things Really Come From GOD?
https://www.nairaland.com/6299001/all-things-really-come-god#96780124

Observe how you feel after consuming bad Foods/drinks.
https://www.nairaland.com/5813233/observe-how-feel-after-consuming#88789019

1 Like

Re: Satan's Seed And GMO by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Satan's Seed And GMO by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I have been moved several times to write about GMO,. but hesitated whenever I remember both unbelievers and so called believers who read my posts could easily misinterprete it because they are of the world and will hardly understand us .

GMO or genetically modified organism are typically living things like food we eat that have their biological features changed or modified by scientists. Scientists typically do this to change them from their natural state (or how GOD made them) to man-made state. Once this is done, the seed of that living thing will have the modified/changed features. If we consider the fact that the Scientists doing the modifications are likely not used by GOD to do them, you will realize who is likely using them.
If Satan is using them to manipulate the natural living things then you won't be wrong to call seed from such living thing "Satan's Seed". How are you sure the "ancient entity" Satan hasn't been doing this for thousands of years?
They could even completely replace the seeds with natural ones ... and you know they are typically unproductive seeds (in other cases less healthy and nutritious), so you'll have to keep buying from them to reproduce more.

Beware of Satan's seeds.

Related Posts:

Re: Satan's Seed And GMO by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

They could even completely replace the seeds with natural ones ... and you know they are typically unproductive seeds (in other cases less healthy and nutritious), so you'll have to keep buying from them to reproduce more.

Beware of Satan's seeds.

Related Posts:

Re: Satan's Seed And GMO by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Beware of Satan's seeds.

Related Posts:

Bump.. ....
Re: Satan's Seed And GMO by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Beware of Satan's seeds.

Related Posts:

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua: A Life Worth Emulating / See Pastor Kumuyi Shocking Revelation About Nigerian Youths / Are They Secrets Pastors Are Keeping Away From You Regarding Catholic Rosary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.