Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS (5295 Views)

Biafra: Ex-ipob Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secrets, Sponsors / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / IPOB Working For APC?:Man Exposes Nnamdi Kanu's Agreement With Fed Govt In Kuje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2021
He has gotten more than this thou.
Ijelespeaks got 140k views in less than 24hours of a video he posted yesterday. Incase u feel he is not hitting them hard. Igbo land must be saved from IPOB

https://fb.watch/6qvnr1SlD_/

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by escapefromusa(f): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You are really shameless...
Fulani Terrorists are massacring Rivers people.. but here you are crying about IPOB
Just yesterday.. one person was shut dead
No statement from wike.. infact information reaching me is that he ran under his bed to hide immediate he got the news...

Continue doing the work for the fulani

Fulani Terrorists
Igbo Terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Ethannathan(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
smiley
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Tinubuadvocate: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Pain him very well.
zombieHUNTER:

Fulani Terrorists are massacring Rivers people.. but here you are crying about IPOB
No statement from wike.. infact information reaching me is that he ran under his bed to hide immediate he got the news...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by zombieHUNTER: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Fulani Terrorists
Igbo Terrorists

9 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Na fake news fo kill una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by zombieHUNTER: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Pain him very well.
you live in pains

8 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
He has gotten more than this thou.
Ijelespeaks got 140k views in less than 24hours of a video he posted yesterday. Incase u feel he is not hitting them hard. Igbo land must be saved from IPOB

After 200,000 views then what? Will it stop the rampage of boko haram? Will it stop ISWAP from kidnapping 300 school kids? Will it stop the killer herdsmen from killing people all across Nigeria? He is hitting IPOB that very few people in the East are complaining about and left the big fishes that are decimating communities, killing thousands of people and taking over territories

Misplaced priorities

12 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by GraceofGod1: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2021
cry
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Asgard73: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Ijele wey dat your other paddy man wey Dey smoke weed like mad..

He don run mad? We no Dey see his post again grin
You sef go Dey kiaful make you no follow am enter Bush

So you get 140k views.. go collect award..

You know no say like this 140k people don know say you don Dey go small small..

Soon your people go throw chain for your leg.. carry you go drop for shrine..

Very soon.. you sef go confirm am..

7 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
This igele is the same thing as oyinboupdate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by November1857(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by NGpatriot: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2021
Boko Haram dey behead people

Their ipob terrorist brothers in the SE too don begin behead people..

All because babalawo juju no work..

Just imagine, these terrorist clown want their own biafra, their own utopia, a country better than the rest of Africa, but they are nothing but cavemen, backward stone age illiterates.

Even if war start now, shey na babalawo den go carry to battlefield to re-direct bullet away from them..

This is just too dad..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Yaribanzaonic: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
When a con wants to gain legitimacy he employs useless underhand tactics to be relevant. angry angry angry

The sad part of this "nitwits" existence is that he feels "it" is relevant in the scheme of things. angry angry angry angry

I am surprised that "it" hasn't posted pinsures of Dead people and "tag" them ungun known gun men.. angry angry angry angry

Having 140k views shows that you aren't being popular..it shows that the "bot" you USED to generate "fake views" will be reported to Facebook. Adamu Garuba collect ....and you think you are above censorship??

Nobody is a dunder head like you Fulani miscreants...Just be rest assured that WHO IS BIG IS BIG...

CNN TALKED ABOUT NNAMDI KANU AND THE BIAFRAN AGITATION....who knows you??

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Akudaisi: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Incase you don't know, check the replies he normally gets from our people, no one takes his word serious

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by History555: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand this thread, op and ijele are the same person. So wat is the essenceof the thread
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by SIAcademy: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Unvails New Lover & Father Of Her Unborn Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMxmJxzAIs
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by techWriter2: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
you live in suffering
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Ifearnoevil: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Anybody with half a brain could see through the scheme of the federal government.
All these madness started after the sane and democratic world ignored the terrorist tag on IPOB and Uk was even offering asylum to IPOB members, first they started destroying check points and other security infrastructure in the SE,then there was the case of the failed sucide bomber who curiously happens to be a police officer,then this latest case of beheading.
All these are all MO of all known terrorist organizations like al queda,ISIS,Boko Haram etc.
What is going on here is state sponsored terror to make the international community see IPOB as a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by ejanla077: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Ijele speaks only when he is high grin

Cut smoke for me ijele

Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by OKOATA(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Guy I don't know you but be very careful cos make ipob no just catch you. I was reading on Twitter the other day about some biafrans that if they catch you they will behe*d you. I guess you are Igbo but what's your gain in all these, you prefer to be killed? Does your life not mean anything to you?
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy I don't know you but be very careful cos make ipob no just catch you. I was reading on Twitter the other day about some biafrans that if they catch you they will behe*d you. I guess you are Igbo but what's your gain in all these, you prefer to be killed? Does your life means nothing to you?

Not like that boss. Nnamdi Kanu is killing our youths and Ijele is not happy. He has media where he criticizes other politicians so they should be okay if Ijele uses the same media to criticize him.
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by EmekaChiwe: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
When a con wants to gain legitimacy he employs useless underhand tactics to be relevant. angry angry angry

The sad part of this "nitwits" existence is that he feels "it" is relevant in the scheme of things. angry angry angry angry

I am surprised that "it" hasn't posted pinsures of Dead people and "tag" them ungun known gun men.. angry angry angry angry

Having 140k views shows that you aren't being popular..it shows that the "bot" you USED to generate "fake views" will be reported to Facebook. Adamu Garuba collect ....and you think you are above censorship??

Nobody is a dunder head like you Fulani miscreants...Just be rest assured that WHO IS BIG IS BIG...

CNN TALKED ABOUT NNAMDI KANU AND THE BIAFRAN AGITATION....who knows you??

If you can write like this in capital letters, it shows his message hit you hard.
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by OKOATA(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Not like that boss. Nnamdi Kanu is killing our youths and Ijele is not happy. He has media where he criticizes other politicians so they should be okay if Ijele uses the same media to criticize him.
Bro I understand you but you should know it's not only Nnamdi Kanu alone even the govt is culpable in killing of innocent lives, you should also understand that lots of people are behind him and nothing will ever stop their movement, only you can't stop multitude of people who have the same ideology, in the course of self realisation where determination is the paramount lots are willing to even lay down their lives. What about the govt killing the innocent citizens too. You remind me of one of my friend i like very much cos you guys look alike. I am just telling you to becareful cos nothing you do will stop Biafran movement cos I support them. I am Yoruba by the way so don't think am Igbo. I am just telling you cos I like you guy, detest from this thing you are doing, you are marked already, you should understand better. Peace out..
Re: Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS by Ifearnoevil: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2021
OKOATA:
Bro I understand you but you should know it's not only Nnamdi Kanu alone even the govt is culpable in killing of innocent lives, you should also understand that lots of people are behind him and nothing will ever stop their movement, only you can't stop multitude of people who have the same ideology, in the course of self realisation where determination is the paramount lots are willing to even lay down their lives. What about the govt killing the innocent citizens too. You remind me of one of my friend i like very much cos you guys look alike. I am just telling you to becareful cos nothing you do will stop Biafran movement cos I support them. I am Yoruba by the way so don't think am Igbo. I am just telling you cos I like you guy, detest from this thing you are doing, you are marked already, you should understand better. Peace out..

Thank you for this.
Because if he is altruistic and concerned about the killing of Igbo youths,he should also be calling out the government who is responsible for the killings but instead his only concern is with NK and posting of pictures of dead igbo youths to mock them.
He knows what he is doing and he can only decieve himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful / Nigeria Records ₦‎16 Trillion Worth Of Crude Oil In 9 Months / Jonathen Elendu (Elendu Reports) Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.