Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run (89838 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by majamajic(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naustine:
You must an she strangled a full fledged man? A former boxer at that??

Once u drug a boxer , there's nothing more , people should stop understanding it as if the man was fully up and fit . In the interview she said she ordered for those drugs

How Samson take waka ? World's strongest man then

Immediatly she got that pin number , she started her plans , I laugh when people say she can't act alone , wait till a girl drug your drinks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by doyinisaac(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
majamajic:

Once u drug a boxer , there's nothing more , people should stop understanding it as if the man was fully up and fit

How Samson take waka ? World's strongest man then

Immediatly she got that pin number , she started her plans , I laugh when people say she can't act alone , wait till a girl drug your drinks
Do not mind them.......no matter how very strong and physically fit you are,people can take your life if they want to..just ensure you do not find yourself in the wrong environment and also watch your footsteps and also pray to GOD to keep watching over you..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Ecosystem4u: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Clear case of premeditated murder. She obviously belongs to a deadly gang of yahoo boys and having this wealthy man in her net it was time to strike and take all. Her cronies are obviously gathering for her online trying to cury sympathy from the public and set this serpent and cold blooded God forsaking murderer free. She must name her accomplice.

Chidimma must get the death penalty.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by ibtommy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's to tell you how young and foolish she is. That crime is too much for her to commit.

bigtt76:
Now they know how to get to her - through the poorly paid police cook serving her food angry idiots ...you don't reveal sensitive things like this in public domain
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Chinny024(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
She killed him simply because of the money she saw..I am talking of the balance she might have seen after checking with the ATM...
Money has spirit. The love of money is more disastrous.
They should not spare anyone who have hand in this..You can't take someone's life as no be you dey give am. Life should be cherished!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Happy2020: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
This stupid hoe is digging a deeper grave for herself by releasing these details. Even worse, she shows no remorse. All she wants is to get herself out of this mess she has made for herself. But it’s too late. He’s dead, she must pay the price. I hope they use and abuse her in jail. She will wish she hadn’t told him she was tired or didn’t want to do whatever he paid her to do. She’s a low class trick and she should be treated as such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Ojiofor: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
francis5051:
na only u d reason like me

I tire for them o.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by doyinisaac(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chinny024:
She killed him simply because of the money she saw..I am talking of the balance she might have seen after checking with the ATM...
Money has spirit. The love of money is more disastrous.
They should not spare anyone who have hand in this..You can't take someone's life as no be you dey give am. Life should be cherished!!!
you are the First lady that I have seen on nairaland that was sincere with her opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by naijaman2225(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Na senior men run this man death and the girl was contacted for the rest..

After all this media trial and nonsense... she go disappear from public and another story will take front page

Girl sef no Dey panic...

All this have been planned out...

Roachi wey suppose make you active and gingered with loud .. make the man weak..

How he been plan fvck if he was weak so tey dem break him neck stab am

..... the girl say he been dey push am around based on say he wan collect obo.. wey make carry knife

Now she saying the same man was weak and she 21 strangle a black belta..

Girl do the time and enjoy your loot... even oyibo Dey act am for film.
NA ONLY REALLY SABI DIS MATA. ALL D GIRL AND HER HANDLERS DEY DO SO FAR NA TO TROW IRRELEVANT TIDBITS CALCULATED TO ENTATAIN PUBLIC AND MUDDY THE WATERS , HOPING THAT AFTER SOMETIME A NEW ISSUE WILL CAPTURE THE IMAGINATION OF THE PUBLIC AND HER'S WILL MOVE INTO THE BACK BURNER. WITH TIME IT WILL END UP LIKE THE 'MUDDER SQUAD'CASE OF AKWA IBOM STATE.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by CaptainFM1: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

After all this media trial and nonsense... she go disappear from public and another story will take front page

Girl sef no Dey panic...

Roachi wey suppose make you active and gingered with loud .. make the man weak..

..... the girl say he been dey push am around based on say he wan collect obo.. wey make carry knife

"The bold" is what still surprises me about this girl. The confidence is still very much in her.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by 40BGvm: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Look here you miserable runs, it is obvious you you are in cohort with the murderer and You will meet your doom.

She will suffer the consequences of her actions and there is nothing you feist can do about the inevitable verdict...when the time come your actions combined with your entire generation will be inconsequential...you go follow dead � body enter grave very soon.

hammer3x:
IF THEM LIKE, LET THEM GO AND FRAME UP EVIDENCE TO INCRIMINATE HER.

WHEN THE TIME REACH, THEY WILL KNOW.

A 50 YEAR OLD MAN AND 21 YEAR OLD GIRL ARE NOT EQUAL.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by saxha: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ACCIDENTALLY.

DO WE CALL THEM CRIMINALS?

IF CHIDINMA KILLED USIFO, THEN IT IS ACCIDENTAL DUE TO THE DRUGZ.

NOW, THE POLICE AND USIFO FAMILY CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE AND HER CONFESSION TO INCRIMINATE CHIDINMA.

THEY ALREADY ALLOWED THE PRESS TAKE HER ORIGINAL CONFESSION OF WHAT HAPPENED, ANY CHANGES IN CUSTODY WILL BE UNDER DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE.

IT WONT COUNT.

The runaway yahoo boy, is that you??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by majamajic(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
doyinisaac:
Do not mind them.......no matter how very strong and physically fit you are,people can take your life if they want to..just ensure you do not find yourself in the wrong environment and also watch your footsteps and also pray to GOD to keep watching over you..

A Friend then took olosho home after much drink from club , olosho opened his locked doors and left with his watch , phone and money very early morning
He didn't notice it , na area security noticed her movement on the street that early hour , dem carry the girl come back to the house come wake my guy from sleep

If na stab she wants stab him then , wetin remain ? A gym instructor

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Benrosaria(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
bigtt76:
Now they know how to get to her - through the poorly paid police cook serving her food angry idiots ...you don't reveal sensitive things like this in public domain

The dumbest creature ever living is a black
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by sonofElElyon: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mecka:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/super-tv-ceos-murder-how-i-overpowered-strangled-usifo-ataga-chidinma/
i

Premeditated murder. If he was very weak then he wasn't attacking her when she killed hin like she initially claimed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Benrosaria(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Girl sef no Dey panic...

You spelt wisdom man. From day one she isn’t the man’s side chic. But a hooker. The police and whoever wants black race to see judgment been passed on, should go through her phone and the deceased’s phone. Let’s see if they had any conversation or memories right before he died. The only message history they must have exchanged ever would be. How much for the night??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Chinny024(f): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
doyinisaac:
you are the First lady that I have seen on nairaland that was sincere with her opinion.
Yes..I hate nonsense and unnecessary cover ups...The truth should always be kept upright no mather the damages it might cause!!!
It's always bitter,I don't care!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by cyrilamx(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Onyi22:

Who dy talk
Abeg hide, die for what?
Dis is Nigeria
Since this is Nigeria, the guy who killed the job seeker must not die, all those alledge rapists who killed their female victims must be given national honour. When a man kills a woman, all emotion will be let lose and the said perpetrator would be condemned even before his side of the story is heard, while all men be demonised by female folks. Now a beautiful 21 years old bitch just murdered a man after drugging him, and still stole from him, u asking for her release cos this is Nigeria. Let justice not be done, men who re deprived by the killing of their breadwinner and loved one will see to her exit from this territorial space.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Benrosaria(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
doyinisaac:

Trust me it wasn’t for the money she had killed him. She was the bait now the prey. She just didn’t cane her lines well.

The police knows that someone or a group out there would want to silence the bitch forever.

Connect the dots from her ordeals to her confession and to her post-confession stage. All has been mapped out
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by emmnprince(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eze4christian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEbg6xbMnwc

In Nigeria, children face the menace of abuse ranging from physical injuries, abandonment, sexual abuse to child labour. It recommended that punitive measures should be taken.
This cycle must end. Stopping child labor and . . .

Though you disseminated a message, but it does not in anyway relate to the POST.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Las las, everything go die in silence. Na input we dey always know, we no dey get feedback, hence the wicked keep on with their evil doings.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Renforce: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
bigtt76:

Did they really need to reveal that grin I just tire for my country
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

You sell foreign rice?? How much see my no 09076882545

Yes, it's 24k a bag.
I already called you no answer but dropped SMS. Thank you.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Kzinne: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Girl sef no Dey panic...

you are mad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by solofresh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
This girl killed a fellow human being for crying out loud
Why can't she get killed??
She killed someone but she is afraid to die angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Zetty177x: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obakovicho:

Give her the same amount of drugs she took and let her kill a matured cow alone

Cow too big....just goat . Goat is her Size...or catfish or cock

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Adadioranma79(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who be this guy? I pray your simple mind dont get you into a situation like this. Accidental death? Okay, lemme try to be as simple like you, what about the money she stole from his account? Was that accidental too?

Peep like you are very annoying pls

[1quote author=hammer3x post=103189878]PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ACCIDENTALLY.

NOW, THE POLICE AND USIFO FAMILY CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE AND HER CONFESSION TO INCRIMINATE CHIDINMA.

THEY ALREADY ALLOWED THE PRESS TAKE HER ORIGINAL CONFESSION OF WHAT HAPPENED, ANY CHANGES IN CUSTODY WILL BE UNDER DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE.

IT WONT COUNT.[/quote]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Adadioranma79(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
And the men too, Amen

ednut1:
May God punish all the women making excuses for her
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by AngelicBeing: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by ennyj01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ACCIDENTALLY.

IT WONT COUNT.

You and the people liking your post are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
She should be locked up and throw away the keys. All of you supporting her may you not encounter her type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.