Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kpmg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg (1739 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2007
Has anybody received feedback from KPMG after the 14/07/07 test?
Re: Kpmg by uchetobi(f): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
undecided
Re: Kpmg by bunmshade(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2007
i got a mail 4rm them dis morning informing me idin't pass their test
Re: Kpmg by jimmyjatt(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
I wrote the test @ MAN house too but I´ve not heard from them as well. I can assure u the results were not posted like the lady promised cos I was there to check.
Re: Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
@bunmshade

Sorry to hear about the mail. Not to worry, something better will come up ok.

i just checked my box and found nothing. i didn't go back to the venue but i heard the results were not posted. for those who are yet to hear from them, keep your fingers tightly crossed and all the best!!!
Re: Kpmg by jimmyjatt(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi,
I wrote the test as well @ MAN house in Ikeja but I´ve not been contacted but I can assure u the result was not pasted like the lady promised.
We keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Kpmg by uchetobi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
Wow* just reading the thread and I think its amazing that those that dint pass the test has been contacted but those that did haven’t been contacted. Maybe it’s the KPMG style. LOL
Re: Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2007
i got a mail from them today saying i passed. if you are expecting to hear from them, go check your box and i wish you all the best!
Re: Kpmg by Graces: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2007
i just saw a mail in my box too that i passed the test.
Thank God for me oh
Re: Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2007
Hey Garces, thank God for you o! do you think the next stage will be the interviews? i hope so o
Re: Kpmg by jimmyjatt(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2007
Checked my box as well and found I passed. Think we should all all do the same as those who passed have been asked to come pick up Graduate Trainee Application form immediately.
Re: Kpmg by cjlooks(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2007
hi
i wrote mine on 10th july & hv gotten a mail confirming my success. pls is there anyone with info on the interview procedures? kindly hit me via nairaland.

may God be praised!! Amen.
Re: Kpmg by tokinho: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
Ya fellas,

i also got the "you passed" email and i dutifuly reported at their office this morning for my form. but they sure have some requiremnets in that form of theirs. it even include u filling all the courses u did back in univeristy plus your grade in each one. One wonders why all that details. anyways i wish all the successful candidates good luck, for the less fortunate ones - better luck next time. God is able.

any info pls hint me up on tj.olatokun@yahoo.com aight.
Re: Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2007
my people, the application form we were asked to pick up looks like another test on its own. i asked the lady who gave the form to me and she said after submission, we will be scheduled for interviews and there are about three stages. imagine that!!!
Re: Kpmg by mayonikks: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2007
hello guys,
happy for those of u that passed the test. that's just the first stage. u still have like 5 more stages to go thru. after u pick up the form, please fill CORRECTLY cos u might be questioned from the details u give them esp. that that has to do wiv ur grades. then u might have to wait a lil bit for them to schedule u for an interview(some might have to wait a yr or so, but they'll call grin). When called for the interview, remember NO BE BY POWER O!! Go there praying n loking unto God O!! u'll first meet wiv a staff of the unit they recruiting u for, the person will just have a chat wiv u. after which , if he/she is satisfied , u'll proceed to stage 2 where u'll meet wiv another person who will go a lil bit tech =nical wiv u so i'll advice u to read up on the unit they taking u for(u'll be told so don't worry) wink Aftrr which u'll meeet with a manager in that Unit who will drill u again and if u lucky ur last interview will be wiv a patner in that Unit. if successful, u'll be told by the manager and asked to come for medicals at a specific date, as i said, NA GOD!!

All the best folks!! grin
Re: Kpmg by kayodu: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2007
Thank be unto God i passed the test.
I thank individual contribution toward dis forum. Endeavour to hint us more on what to meet/do at d next stage.
God bless u all.
Re: Kpmg by kayodu: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2007
Thank be unto God i passed the test.
I thank individual contribution toward dis forum. Endeavour to hint us more on what to meet/do at d next stage.
God bless u all.
Re: Kpmg by Linkafor(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2007
Hi people,
Congratulations to all those that made the test! You are on the right track!
Keep the enthusiasm alive, you will need it for the next stage. There's no big deal about it, all you need is confidence and articulation. Gather your thoughts and be composed and coherent with your answers during the interview. I've not heard of anyone who failed the interview process. You could have three or four interviews depending on what stage they finally see what they need in you.
Looking forward to welcoming you all at KPMG!
Re: Kpmg by olamipo200(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2007
@ linkafor and mayonikks
Thanks for the tips and no shaking. we'll be prepared for whatever they throw our way abi? cool

@ linkafor
i look forward to joining you on the team. grin

more tips are welcome by the way
Re: Kpmg by pepe(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2007
i also passed the kpmg test,I pray tht God will provide a better alternative for those that were not successful.cheers
Re: Kpmg by obanikoro2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
i will pray for u guys. dont worry its well with u. they will not have a choice but to employ u guys
Re: Kpmg by mekushai: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
I was called for the KPMG interview. please i want to ask is kpmg a good place to really work, i work at a bank, and i read engineering, compared to the banks pay, is it worth moving to KPMG? Please help me out urgently.
God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline Nigeria Plc / Where Can I Work Before Nysc. / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.