Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me (24945 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Good day my people. Ignore my wrong sentences please.
It all started like this.
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
I love seeing my woman in short dresses but not wearing them to church.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
My people I want ask a question.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.
My wife is a good woman and I love so so much, I just needed to discipline her.
Our marriage is two months old.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2021
(My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like)

Didn't you know she likes wearing skimpy dresses b4 u married her?

I'm sure it's her skimpy dressing that attracted you kiss

Meanwhile, locking her out was very FOOLISH of you. You didn't care about her safety.
You exposed her to armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, ritual killers. You risked her life "because of skimpy dress."

You are NOT fit to be a husband. SHAME ON YOU!!!

309 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by donbachi(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2021
General,the lion of his own kingdom..i salute u.
U say u lock ur wife outside.
Well,i don't have any problem with dat.cos na ur wife.but,i have a question for u.as boyfriend and girlfriend.was She putting on short gowns?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Jackyz: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Two months old....let the elders talk.

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Romanoff(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2021
I wonder how she disciplines you when you misbehave.

Or only you have a monopoly of being the disciplinarian in the marriage?

I see immaturity all over your post and if you continue like this, you will run out of ways to "discipline" your wife.

What is wrong with waiting till she's in a saner mood to talk? If she had even spoken to you in that mood and it escalated to a quarrel, only God knows what you'd have come here to say.

You knew she loved skimpy dresses before you married her, now you want to force her to change to suit your idea of a "married woman".

Una no go follow una spec, you'll marry a woman and frustrate her into what she's not because you're the "husband".

When that woman begin show you pepper now, you won't tell us how you've forced her to be what she's not.

We dey wait for you for front. Continue o.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Mokason288(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
If a man keeps repeating

I’m the MAN IN THE HOUSE

I’m the MAN OF THIS HOUSE

seriously he is NOT

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by tesseract: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Its good to always stand your ground in a marriage as a man. She won't try it again.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by 360degreess(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I wonder how she disciplines you when you misbehave.

Or only you have a monopoly of being the disciplinarian in the marriage?
Typical feminists way of thinking, that's why most of you are suffering in marriages.The husband is the head of the house, accept this reality and have peace of mind.. What he did was absolutely right.Infact, she can get worst treatment from other men.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Dear Nacoss25

You did the right thing my brother....

That audacity she had to say that you can't stop her is really disrespectful and you'll be surprise that she will be kneeling before her pastor saying "Yes Daddy" to his command, while she calls you by your first name and undermine your authority.

Just forgive her and tell her not to repeat such bullshit, else she will be on an early morning bus to her parents house.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by webosky: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Nacoss25:
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.

You are fool young man, you'll ruin your marriage if you continue like this, so you where comfortably in a hotel room while your newly wedded wife slept in the veranda and you have the guts to post it here, always remember that women don't forget.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Uncle93(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Dont do this with a woman who isn't loyal, shes ginna call another man and go spend time at his place till ure ready.. women areeeeeeeee

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Wawelexy(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
For u to even post ur wife picture alongside this story shows how irresponsible u are.... Lemme handover ur case to sapphire. U not a real man.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Romanoff(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
webosky:

You are fool young man, you'll ruin your marriage if you continue like this, so you where comfortably in a hotel room while your newly wedded wife slept in the veranda and you have the guts to post it here, always remember that women don't forget.

Leave him alone. He's waiting for Nairaland children to hail him and award him a redpill certificate.

After he has ruined his marriage, he will still come back here and we go dey wait.

MODIFIED

Like say I be prophet.

Op done ruin him marriage and as usual, he came back here to tell us and we are here reading about it.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by RunzMAN: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
shocked
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Techguy96(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2021
First of all im sure u dated her b4 marrying her, u knew she liked short dress while dating her u did not complain, u went ahead with the marriage. If u don't like women wearing short gown than u shouldn't have married one that likes wearing short gown it's that simple.

Secondly, if she insisted on going to the service u could easily postpone ur discussion to after the service.

Finally making her sleep outside for minor issue like this is totally wrong.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nostring: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2021
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by fati2001(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Nacoss25:

lolz, funny story.

both of you are childish.
you left ur home house for hostel because of a little mistake..

8 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Delicious22: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Dear Nacoss25

You did the right thing my brother....

That audacity she had to say that you can't stop her is really disrespectful and you'll be surprise that she will be kneeling before her pastor saying "Yes Daddy" to his command, while she calls you by your first name and undermine your authority.

Just forgive her and tell her not to repeat such bullshit else she will be on a morning bus to her parents house.
God bless you bros.

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Well done king of Kings,a great disciplinarian,the I am that I am,the odogwu,the agwu undecided

Your action wasn't matured atall. You could have just left the key for her and then proceed to sleep in a hotel not locking her out in this god-damn world

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by sweetshisha: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2021
shocked

I really pity you.... Standing your authority is great and I commend that

However giving your wife opportunity to sleep outside in the name of punishment might not end well, that's how cheating starts

Easiest and most vulnerable women to fvck are the married women, the sad emotional women and the angry women

What if a male neighbour sees her and offer her a place to sleep over night, or she heads to her ex boyfriends house to pass the night in that skimpy gown

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PacAmaru: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Guy be careful

7 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Jeux: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Haha, wahala. You did wrong o, So you locked person pikin for outside ? Na wa o. But life sha, I I would reprimand my wife if she starts wearing long gowns, I love short gowns o, mostly those small black gowns. Honestly sha, you sound childish.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DDDEnterprises: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Just thank God that moment wasn't one of the times rapists or kidnappers were around.

God knows what damage could have been done.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Almajoon:

Didn't you know she likes wearing skimpy dresses b4 u married her?

I'm sure it's her skimpy dressing that attracted you kiss

Meanwhile, locking her out was very FOOLISH of you. You didn't care about her safety.
You exposed her to armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, ritual killers. You risked her life "because of skimpy dress."

You are NOT fit to be a husband. SHAME ON YOU!!!
[/s]

Simp!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by torqque7(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Well u both were wrong,ur wife should have simply listened to u as her husband and as for those asking silly questions about if she wore skimpy dresses before he married her,so what if she was?the key word is before he married her,Now she is married so she can't still do that,its like saying since a man met a lady who was a club freak before marrying her then she should still continue that lifestyle as a married women..My only problem with the O.P is that he let his wife sleep outside exposing her to unspeakable danger,if something tragic would have happened to her,trust me u won't even care if she wore short gown or boxers again o..u are a married man so please think well before u act in ur marriage,2months is too early to start having such issues..and u shouldn't have posted ur pics with ur wife in a negative story like this. Goodluck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by tundchip2: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
[s][/s]

Simp!!!
How's he a simp?

The op and the wife are both at fault.
I see the op coming here to write an epistle on how his wife left him.
Communication is key. I guess you guys have been falling out and this is not the first time.

I think the op is just insecure and,
OP might soon loose his wife to someone who doesn't care if his wife wears skimpy dress anywhere.

Because, I don't see why this degenerated into an argument.

And btw, why do i think the story's fake?

And P.S- the OP is a church freak.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Though it's a bit Harsh but u have sent a strong message and that's fine. Next time she won't try it as she knows if she's does it will come with dire consequences. That's how to handle a woman..
If u allow bad behavior, they will disrespect you and do worse.

I love when men assert themselves not some pvssy as men whose wives turn to doormat, who will beg when their wives is wrong.
The point is punish a woman if she shows bad behavior, or else..she will do worse tomorrow and get bolder ....

22 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2021
You no dey fùck her well, else she go dey respect you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by tundchip2: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2021
DriftOff:
You no dey fùck her well, else she go dey respect you.
Tiri gbosa for you

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Erums(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2021
2months... Well both of you are very childish...

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Nacoss25:
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like)

Yep , no problem on this. There will always be things you disagree on with your spouse.

Nacoss25:

I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church,

You both need to reach a general consensus on addressing grievances and complaints from one another. Sincerely your wife can not bend to every of your wishes just as you also cannot take every of her advices. Being able to overlook things is an integral part of the maturity required for marriage.
Generally you both should have discussions and accept that there inevitably will be issues in your marriage stemming from differences in choices and ideas. Then you sit down to map out your joint defense strategy towards settling issues and conflicts in future. There are high impact issues, medium and low impact issues. Low impact issues can be over looked. To me, this issue of dressing is a low impact issue. If I discuss it wit my partner and she disagrees, I can over look it or give her time. There will always be few thing you need to overlook, otherwise no marriage will work.
High impact issues cannot be overlooked and need to be treated with full commitment from both partners. These are some tips to help out with conflicts management within couples.

Nacoss25:

I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.

I thin you went too far there. If she had a commitment or appointment why ask her not to go? You can always revist the issue when she comes back.
If you were the one being stopped by her from going to work because of a little issue, how would you feel?

Nacoss25:

Now this was very callous, wicked and inhumane of you. Replay this issue in your mind and replace your wife with your sister, how would you feel if your sister's husband did this to your sister? Or how would you feel if your daughter's husband did this to her in the future? You forget your wife is someone's daughter too?

You need to be sorry for this action and apologize. If you cannot live with or cope with a woman please remain single, marry yourself and be happy ever after.

Cheers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2021
how old are you?
was she forced into the marriage?
you just immature... you don't know what you want.
you are still a kid...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.