Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (54998 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by samgra22: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
That man is very good in statistics and dedicated also.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Oshokalo: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
I knw dat man will give him A to shame the others,or something close to A
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by eguarojeona: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I'm just wondering.. grin

Imagine if no one came, will he be teaching an empty class? grin grin

Nice one man!
I am sure others were late and he didn't allow them in.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
I heard it's not possible to pass in this school if you aren't the reading type. People refers to this school as Semi Secondary School
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by authority2006(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Others have more important things to do like fetching water or finding greener pastures for their cows.

People like would be surprised to discover that southerners are half of the school population in term of students
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by hardon1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
I just remember one lecturer those days for faculty of engineering for uniport. Na situations like did him dey like do test sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
money121:
Awon ti prof. Salau

Na God go forgive that man

Hope it’s not the salau I knew in Kemistri dept
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Should we say kudos to him or otherwise? Over to nairaland judges..
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Shancca: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Some lecturers in Nigerian public tertiary institutions are so weird and crazy that they would teach the empty class and write on the board if no student is seen in the class

It is weird of you to think this way. What have you got with Nigerian lecturers to think they are fools?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by yomilike(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
I rep FPB ... Tsado of Math/Stat dept
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Bida Poly Lecturer Spotted Lecturing Only One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo)

A lecturer with the Department of Statistics, Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State, was spotted on Monday, June 28, lecturing only one student who attended his class.

IgbereTV gathered that many students of the institution are yet to resume classes since the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics, ASUP, suspended its 65-day-old strike on June 10.

Facebook user, Olaiya Isah, who spotted the lecturer shared the photo and commended him for his commitment to duty. Isah wrote;

https://www./740803392633401/permalink/4093478484032525/?app=fbl
he's evening reading from book. Hiss
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Bida Poly Lecturer Spotted Lecturing Only One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo)

A lecturer with the Department of Statistics, Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State, was spotted on Monday, June 28, lecturing only one student who attended his class.

IgbereTV gathered that many students of the institution are yet to resume classes since the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics, ASUP, suspended its 65-day-old strike on June 10.

Facebook user, Olaiya Isah, who spotted the lecturer shared the photo and commended him for his commitment to duty. Isah wrote;

https://www./740803392633401/permalink/4093478484032525/?app=fbl

Isah Olaiya, Ph.D (English) grin grin
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Alvino1(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2021
What I can deduce from that picture ( from my personal view point) is quite different from the submission of the man on fb (Olaiya Isa) for me the idea of lecturing one student as adopted by the lecturer isn't an act of "accuracy" or "commitment" or "dedication" etc... For me my phone was clear enough to see other students standing by the window... Who probably are a few secs/mins late for class and were asked to stay outside (some might have even gone back home or gotten involved with other activities on campus) come to think of it, what's the position of the person who took the pictures?? In or outside the class?? Who is he/she?? Another student? (Making them two students and not one as is being speculated?) A co/associate lecturer?? One of those campus hawkers?? Etc?? Many issues are tied to this picture please...
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by olmoRoc: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Kudos, Sir. It shows your passion for your students and the teaching profession.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Some lecturers in Nigerian public tertiary institutions are so weird and crazy that they would teach the empty class and write on the board if no student is seen in the class
So doing what they are paid to do now makes them weird and crazy?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

So doing what they are paid to do now makes them weird and crazy?
So they are paid to teach empty class?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by money121(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Komu1048:

Hope it’s not the salau I knew in Kemistri dept
Ece lasu
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
So they are paid to teach empty class?
Paid to teach and they go not to teach the empty class but the students. If the students on their own choose not to come, the lecturer has to justify his pay by discharging his duties for which he is paid so that he will clear his conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.