Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) (62290 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by jaybenugo: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh had lovely time with her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri who celebrated his birthday party over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

The high point of the party was when Tonto presented her man with the keys to an expensive gift. She got so emotional when he received it and gave her a kiss.

See the photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YvMbng5gO8

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by jaybenugo: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by centoke30(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Hope this man goes for 3hrs non stop

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Madam Tonto biko check well before going on with this man so that tomorrow now you won't come and tell us that he's a 1sec man

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by 900warriorz: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
KpoKpogri issa goal....e don score TOnTO goalpost grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
I hope he isn't an occultist. If you know you know.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by slawormiir: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Women....them nor dey settle for where money nor dey....

If we investigate properly now....you go see say this kpokpogri of a niggar is one millionaire
do4luv14:

You no lie
Yes na...we know their story....get small money....baby girls go dey respect and near you.....
He get one way dey my area....that girl nor dey greet me before....as I manage buy low budget asss voltron...she begin start to dey greet me
..anything make me fit collect my lexus rx 350.....me go bang that girl sharperly

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Frivolities may be Nairaland's ultimate undoing.

From anything snake to frivolous captions like this: The woman has revealed her lover sometime ago. Fine, but how does kissing her lover become a front page news?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
This guy really get mind!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by davies(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations to Tontolet.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Dianeetdiana(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
everyone deserve to be loved. ride on Tonto

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
This kind of matter will always be a news in Nigeria because we prefer celebrating stupidity than moral.
What concerns us if person decides to kiss, hug or even s3x her lover?

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Mblingz(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by yamunla(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
it will end in premium tearsssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
The same fanfare happened with Churchill

A mad person is a mad person no matter the cloth she wears.
While i wish her good luck in this new relationship,
I don't care what the outcome will be.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Bvlgari: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Make u no go say e no sabi s*ck p*ssy well, na e make u leave this one again o

We don tire for your matter...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Oweku: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
I think say na square...

Them resemble sha..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Stephendeals: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
E Be Things o

Anyway DJ play me
No More Drama

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by brainbox1000(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Akubojr(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm

She lives for the media
She is strengthened by the media
Ofcourse.... It all ends in premium tears on media.... ����

No life is better than a private life!!
Know this know peace.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Proarc: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Her wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
centoke30:
Hope this man goes for 3hrs non stop

Why does he have to?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Donmonday1994(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Is okay .. Better stay there make u no say na your mother in-law pursue you again oo.. Or the man na one minute man oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol.. nobody is competing with u Toto.. just enjoy ur life cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by lastempero: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Oga try update your system, our sister is allergic to noodles and few minutes games. I recommend samsun and other warfare packages if not soon everywhere go burst.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by queenfav(f): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2021
This woman doesn't learn.Madam take your relationship off social media!I know she wants to pepper her ex,and show the world she too has found love,but it will only lead to issues in this her new relationship.She doesn't owe anyone any explanation or updates on her love life!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2021
She go use that car key insults he one day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.