Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men (48621 Views)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / How Friendships With Married Men Become Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by qtguru(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

So in conclusion women built ur status and world for u lolzzzz

Mister, men and women can't be platonic friends if u are not fvcking her then u are her girlfriend PERIODT!!!

A lady did, and I helped her into my company too, shade me all you want, at the end of the day, when we both logout we both know where each of us are going to.

Take care brother

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Augla1:
Okada, just stop me here. I no go anywhere again.
Take... Just hold the change. Go go go...

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Platonic relationships with male gender works better if the female is a little older than the male..
Reason is..
The man will want to naturally respect d age differences (the fact that she is older) and will have a second thought any time he feels attracted to her...

Secondly,
The lady will naturally not see him as a suitor still based on d age differences, hence she will deny the attraction thoughts each time it gets to her..

But this rule may not work for some guys (like me) who are mostly attracted to ladies that are slightly older than them, and such guys are daring.. They can even shoot shot at a married woman..
May God help me and the rest of us

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Happy2020: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians are so backwards and live in a small box in so many ways that you don’t even know. I’m laughing at your comments most of the time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Happy2020:
Nigerians are so backwards and live in a small box in so many ways that you don’t even know. I’m laughing at your comments most of the time.

It's either you're having sex with her or she's using you as her girlfriend period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by captinuslife: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Secretly shining congo
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Formation2009: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Very apt
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by DEMZEE(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
qtguru:

lol Believe what you want o, I just hope you put this much energy to other aspect of life like Career Improvement and Skills Dev. Because newsflash no ones respects a loser, doesn't take RP to know that

Lol
Pussy worshipper
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by milann: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ladies are smart, they understand men's nature more than most men s
Receiving nonsexual qualities from men but never giving said men their pussy....interesting
Have never seen women crave for men's penis like men do for pussy and penis is sweet. Why?
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by qtguru(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol
Pussy worshipper

lol
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by DEMZEE(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
milann:
Have never seen women crave for men's penis like men do for pussy and penis is sweet. Why?

Men are sexual beings and success objects

Women are sexual objects

Men possess testerones 12X more than women. Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygamous and women are designed to be monogamous.
Sex is emotional for women but it's not emotional for men
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by emonis88: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Las las Na one or more of d platonic members go go Jerusalem.
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by meobizy(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why aren’t there any 40 - 48 year old women in the survey? It means females eventually outgrow the delusion that male friends are sexless beings who she can order around like boyfriends but not fulfill their physical needs.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
meobizy:
Why aren’t there any 40 - 48 year old women in the survey? It means females eventually outgrow the delusion that male friends are sexless beings who she can order around like boyfriends but not fulfill their physical needs.

GBAM
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Bahamas95(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

It's only useless men that keep female friends. Men who don't know their value keep female friends. Women are not built to handle masculine problems. Men and women live in two different worlds.
How can I have a female as my best friend? God forbid!

I am saying some prefer us as their best friends cos they trust us more than their female counterparts....Na me and woman wan go beer palour go drink beer? Abi na me with her wan argue about football or go track babes for night? grin grin

Or when fvck up play na woman wan follow me go fight? Na only your guy fit do dat one for you....There is a saying that goes thus "Your best friend has another best friend" I can be her best friend but she can never be my best friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mannabbqisgay:
It's not a coincidence that there's no one on that list above 30.

Once a lady turns 30 she realises albeit too late that a shoulder to cry on is ultimately a divk to ride on. Fact

So that means you actually believe those made up stories and ages?
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by alexvic12: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Notice how they are all unmarried and under 30?

When you marry you'll realize that a friend of the opposite sex cannot be your best friend. Your spouse should.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by ukpahu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
I hv no pity no love with nigeria girls coures all of them are oloshi
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by ukpahu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
All nigeria girl are ashawo oloshi ajoko akuna ofedoli, pls help which one i forget yes ikaluwa
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by MrLekan95(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I think platonic relationship only works out when the two parties are of great support to each other in career level and other stuff related to you needing a friend to lean on (aside from just being gist mate)....

A lady that doesn't depend on guys to help fix her bills all the time, but instead always ready to "reciprocate" to his needs when he need someone to bail him out in critical conditions (just like your real G would do)....

I've lot of female friends I'm not attracted to sexually but would be proud to call them my best friends anytime any day, cause they're very much reliable when I need a friend to call on....
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by DEMZEE(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bahamas95:
How can I have a female as my best friend? God forbid!

I am saying some prefer us as their best friends cos they trust us more than their female counterparts....Na me and woman wan go beer palour go drink beer? Abi na me with her wan argue about football or go track babes for night? grin grin

Or when fvck up play na woman wan follow me go fight? Na only your guy fit do dat one for you....There is a saying that goes thus "Your best friend has another best friend" I can be her best friend but she can never be my best friend.

If u are not fucking her then u are her girlfriend PERIODT!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Friends with no strings abi..

Not that you’d be sleeping with your friend behind your innocent husband o
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by junique629(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mannabbqisgay:
It's not a coincidence that there's no one on that list above 30.

Once a lady turns 30 she realises albeit too late that a shoulder to cry on is ultimately a divk to ride on. Fact
you deserve a cup of hot coffee, all these kids up and down shouting, i like friendship with men are speaking from the ignorance that comes with their age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Mannabbqisgay: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
junique629:
you deserve a cup of hot coffee, all these kids up and down shouting, i like friendship with men are speaking from the ignorance that comes with their age

Soon enough they'd know "what men really want"!
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Sheriman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
ZUKKYY:
Loading..... Most of my friends are females. Ladies prefer male friends den female dis days
Yeah I concur
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by jojothaiv(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Augla1:
Okada, just stop me here. I no go anywhere again.
Take... Just hold the change. Go go go...
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Olodo24: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Zee is the realest of them all
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Roman7(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
HabaHaba:

Pure lies!

I am one male that enjoys the friendship of females.
At work my best friend is a married female and we have never done anything romantic ever! In fact, she is a Muslim woman with l kids.

Also, I have 2 other female friends that we enjoy hanging out together without romance, whatsoever.

I do have some gfs that we get romantically entangled, but all in all I enjoy female friendships more.

Guy, how would u love hanging out with females than males?? What would u be discussing with them? I'm curious.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Gjmff: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Aboks(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Hoes
Like ur name
Re: 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men by Vinnie2000(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lols..
Bestie Matter!!

Truth is a Guy and Girl can actually be just Friends BUT they has to be a HIGH LEVEL of discipline and restraint!!

Because Lust or Attraction must likely creep in!!..
Only 0.005 out of 100% percent of Opposite sex Besties can Resist this Temptation!!

What helps is When they have Steady Boyfriend/Girlfriend..@least communication will now be less b/w the two!! Their Partners will take most of dier time..

Otherwise, If they are both Single, It's not Easy oo!
Either the Girl or Guy might start Having Urges for Touchings/Docckings.. cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / What Do You See In This Picture / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.