Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. (2038 Views)

Bitter Facts:Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Can Not Declare Biafra / IPOB's Kanu Audio Call To Burn Down Lagos: Lagos To Petition ICC And Interpol? / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by Topmaike007(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
CilicMarin:
Please ignore the news making the rounds that Nnamdi Kanu was arrested on Sunday...This is to debunk the news, because Nnamdi Kanu can never be arrested anywhere in world, as he is being protected by the Israeli, UK and US security agencies...

What the Federal arrested on Sunday was a clone of Kanu, which they built in Niger Republic to fool the zombies....

God bless Ohamadike- the most powerful human being in the world...
sarcasm at it's peak cheesy
Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by adadike(f): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
dem don catch kanu oo
my dear. The thing still dey do me like film lol
Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by Topmaike007(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
adadike:
my dear. The thing still dey do me like film lol
I be no still believe na until the news plenty for front page I start to believe and moreover I think peace go return back to our region

1 Like

Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by adadike(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
I be no still believe na until the news plenty for front page I start to believe and moreover I think peace go return back to our region
Amen my dear . We need peace. If I tell you where I dey coz of their threats, you won't believe it
Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by Topmaike007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
adadike:
Amen my dear . We need peace. If I tell you where I dey coz of their threats, you won't believe it
where you run go hide grin
Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by adadike(f): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
where you run go hide grin
cheesy so you want me to disclose my location here
Nairaland na ttheir second home fa

1 Like

Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by Topmaike007(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
adadike:
cheesy so you want me to disclose my location here
Nairaland na ttheir second home fa
so you dey fear cheesy

Fear not sayeth the lord of host

1 Like

Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by adadike(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
so you dey fear cheesy

Fear not sayeth the lord of host
na true but I no get liver
Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by Topmaike007(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
adadike:
na true but I no get liver
taa you wey cross a whole Niger bridge come hide for SW no get liver?

Christ in you, your hope of glory...

Abeg no fear my dear

1 Like

Re: Fake News: Uk Is In Support Of Ipob, Kanu Can Never Be Arrested. by adadike(f): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
taa you wey cross a whole Niger bridge come hide for SW no get liver?

Christ in you, your hope of glory...

Abeg no fear my dear
thanks my dear but am somewhere in Niger delta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri / Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) / Photo 2023: Asiwaju Grassroots Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.