Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. (5656 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by DenreleDave(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
selemempe:
show us where 'igbos' said this

U still get mouth to talk.. Better organize your unknown gunmen to go rescue Ina supreme leader
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
There is no southern tribe that has achieved anything tangible because they're in a contraption. Restructuring Nigeria or separation is better for any tribe with ambition.

So don't make it seems we Ika people are ok with Nigeria, we're absolutely not!

We are not Okay with Nigeria and even me will soon leave this country,but Igbos did the wrong thing by attacking other southerners who did not wrong them.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

U still get mouth to talk.. Better organize your unknown gunmen to go rescue Ina supreme leader

grin

Bros why you dey talk like na?

Anyway UGM will attack abuja to rescue kanu....
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by SLOVFO(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:
The greatest mistake of Igbos is they are very arrogant(Know it all mentality).

I have been saying it here for long,Igbos should learn to carry others along and seek alliance.They should learn to be humble.

As powerful as tompolo,he know his boundary,He will never come out and start spreading propaganda against other southern tribe or insulting them.Tompolo may not be highly educated,but he is smart to respect other oil producing tribe.

When Gen Irabor was appointed as CDS,Kanu and his followers started spreading propaganda about him and we young Ikas were watching with keen interest.

Life no be about chestbeating and been loud mouthed like Igbos do.If you want to fight NIG government you need aliance,not blackmailing snd insulting other southern tribe who did not wrong you.Igbos learn to strategise and make friends in southern Nigeria not enemies.

Learn to respect other people decision.

Make your comment abeg.Igbos are not really wise,they just loud mouthed.

In the end you ,OP and many others are still suffering in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
SLOVFO:

In the end you ,OP and many others are still suffering in Nigeria.

grin
All supleme reader

The zoo will burn.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by udede(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I have been saying it here for long,Igbos should learn to carry others along and seek alliance.They should learn to be humble.

As powerful as tompolo,he know his boundary,He will never come out and start spreading propaganda against other southern tribe or insulting them.Tompolo may not be highly educated,but he is smart to respect other oil producing tribe.

When Gen Irabor was appointed as CDS,Kanu and his followers started spreading propaganda about him and we young Ikas were watching with keen interest.

Life no be about chestbeating and been loud mouthed like Igbos do.If you want to fight NIG government you need aliance,not blackmailing snd insulting other southern tribe who did not wrong you.Igbos learn to strategise and make friends in southern Nigeria not enemies.

your generalisation of what you called pride of the Igbos is rendered your write up, worthless
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
udede:
your generalisation of what you called pride of the Igbos is rendered your write up, worthless

So what was I suppose to call it?

Pride of IPOB?
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by selemempe: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

biafra is bigger than kanu

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by OnyeObodo: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ogun kill your father.

Choke to death on your Igbo hatred. Useless pig

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

What's all this holier-than-thou sermon? As far as this forum is concerned, people troll Igbos and Igbos troll back.
I have seen numerous thread not connected to Igbos yet there are handles dedicated in derailing threads into an Igbo bashing thread. If you talk about insults, it goes both ways so enough of this saintly disposition. You are not innocent yourself.

On the agitations, It is a norm for Nigerians to insult and ridicule secessionist. Even before the rise of MNK, people taunted Igbos as far back as the first secession movements in the 60s and early 90s.
There was no way Igbos were not going to respond to the taunts. Unless you are a bias person, which I am sure you are, you will agree with me that at the mention of Igbos, Biafra and Ipob, some Nigerians immediately start trash talking Igbos. We can see that on this forum.

Nobody is holy and will be exonerate on this. The repulsive and derogatory comments go both ways.

Abeh shut up. Was I talking to you? You are a prime example of the repellent Igbos virtually all others worldwide, from Accra to Nairobi, know of and despise with a passion.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

That is it,Igbos are not tactical and smart.They beleive too much in propaganda.

Asari Dokubu really talk say Igbos and desperate and he asari(a freedom fighting business man),don use Igbos cashout tire.

Mister, you and whoever is backing you in this madness are rude and foolish.
Which Igbos are you talking about?...you opened this thread because of the supposed capture of Nnamdi Kanu?

Not every Igbo support Kanu and IPOB. Know that now. Lots of Igbos are displeased about Kanu and his strategy....now about ESN, they could do better. Not everyone supports the videos that they make and spread online...you can go through my posts and verify. I’m sure there are lots of people who don’t support that...having said that....I STILL BELIEVE THAT FULANIS SHOULD NOT LIVE IN OUR FORESTS. They should be dislodged from there. Simple.

I’m not what and why you are bleating like a goat on this thread about Igbos disrespecting other tribes. I disagree with you on this. It’s my opinion that Kanu should seek advice and listen to opinions....I think he is very arrogant and I spoke against him.
Igbos have been called attachee by force because many believed that Igbos should have a separate country same as it was around 1966 or during the civil war but guess what happened...idiots like you would come online to dissociate from that alliance...people like Wike an Ikwerre man openly denied Igbos, Sunday Oliseh a former Nigerian football player and legend denied Igbos.

Positions that should go to south east zone were taken and given to people outside the south east zone. When it’s tine for politics and favour, everyone answer Igbos...when the odd is against Igbos, you all will desert and see Igbos as lepers....

Now to hell with you and whatever that you stand for.
You are all guilty of the same crimes you accuse Igbos of.

To hell with you. Phuck you, phuck the fulanis and phuck Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Abeh shut up. Was I talking to you? You are a prime example of the repellent Igbos virtually all others worldwide, from Accra to Nairobi, know of and despise with a passion.

You and the other igbo phobic Nigerians are the people that despise Igbos. If you rant about Igbos, they will rant back on you. It is a two way street.
No, Igbos are not despised around the world rather Nigerians are collectively profiled and tolerated around the world because Nigeria is a total joke. Spare me the crap.

4 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Who cares if you despise Igbos? Go hang yourself mister.
Igbos are supposed to keep mute while they are harassed??

All these because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.
I tell you what, this is one of the best news for Kanu, IPOB, ESN and Igbos.

The arrest should’ve happened ages ago.

Kanu talks too much and he has no plan B.

I am not a fan but I agree with some of the things he says....now bugger off to the hole you crept out from.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's pride. And the fact they don't know the difference between stupidity and bravery.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Mangekyo: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
You are not an Ika man, don't deceive yourself clown. We know your antecendent.

grin grin
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We are not Okay with Nigeria and even me will soon leave this country,but Igbos did the wrong thing by attacking other southerners who did not wrong them.

Stop spreading lies online. Igbos did not attack other southerners neither did they harbour any such evil.

Your attempt to tar us all with same brush isn’t just evil, it’s stupid and very childish.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

If you have fight with the Federal govt, face them squarely. That's how fighters from other ethnic groups fight. But the Igbo will always show his ass. Badmouthing everyone and making enemies where he should make friends, because for one reason or the other he has this dumb delusion that he is better, wiser, stronger and more special than others.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

What the hell man? shocked
Can you tag me in one of threads?
His wife isn't a Muslim because I've met her before once. His a Christian and attends Saint Mark Anglican church that's in alihagu, so definitely noway he'd be building a mosque.
I don't know how Igbos just wake up one morning and start creating fake news to trigger people. These guys no get sense. Walahi I Don vex. I won't forgive them for this.
Ima make a powerful post now
*angered!

You expect yeebos to have sense? Carrying many cartons on one's head has some influence on how the brain works.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Mangekyo: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You expect yeebos to have sense? Carrying many cartons on one's head has some influence on how the brain works.

Aye thanks man. And BTW it's anime and not cartoon
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
selemempe:
biafra is bigger than kanu

Biafra is not bigger than Kanu or his type because Igbos have always queued behind a deity central figure and focal point of hate like Ojukwu or Kanu.

When that focal figure is no more or demystified then the Biafra struggle dies for a long period because it was never genuine to begin with and predicated mainly on hate for others. It them needs the emergence of another charismatic hate figure in future to rise again.

Even in politics, the world saw you guys support Jonathan wildly, more than even his own fellow Ijaws, because you wanted a local champion who would favour you partisanly and punish those you hate like the Yorubas and Northerners. The adventure with Jonathan, in a period where you all totally forgot about Biafra, only confirms that what you Igbos crave is power to subjugate and oppress other and not your own nation.

If Igbos genuinely wanted their own nation they would respect ala Igbo more by staying in it to patriotically and selflessly use all their phyiscal and economic might towards building her into the envy of the world rather than run away from her to even be hustling in war torn and repressive nations of the world.

You guys should wake up and accept the truth about yourselves instead of this pathetic devotion to self-destruction, year in and year out, that leaves the world shaking it's head at Igbos.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again to expect a different outcome .
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
KosiGee:

Who cares if you despise Igbos? Go hang yourself mister.
Igbos are supposed to keep mute while they are harassed??

All these because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.
I tell you what, this is one of the best news for Kanu, IPOB, ESN and Igbos.

The arrest should’ve happened ages ago.

Kanu talks too much and he has no plan B.

I am not a fan but I agree with some of the things he says....now bugger off to the hole you crept out from.

Lol. A pained and emptily arrogant nincompoop obviously. Goodluck to you guys in Nigeria. We can all see where your inconsiderate, extreme, radical and aberrant behaviour has gotten you today.

Last last you will make youselves a people others will do their best to avoid to include even the very tolerant Yorubas.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Lol. A pained and emptily arrogant nincompoop obviously. Goodluck to you guys in Nigeria. We can all see where your inconsiderate, extreme, radical and aberrant behaviour has gotten you today.

Last last you will make youselves a people others will do their best to avoid to include even the very tolerant Yorubas.

Hatred will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Mboi2: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Even mosquitoes now will be talking loud... Who war did not destroy, you think it's ordinary hatred that will destroy him...

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
KosiGee:

Hatred will kill you.

It will kill you and yours first because hate is a religion many of you practise fervently in your homes and communities .
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

It will kill you and yours first because hate is a religion many of you practise fervently in your homes and communities .

Hate will kill you, add foolishness to it. Both will ruin you.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
KosiGee:

Hate will kill you, add foolishness to it. Both will ruin you.

Lol. Your hate preacher messiah, that most Igbos canonized as a god on Earth to worship, has been arrested yet you dont appreciate the irony of an IPOBian like you accusing other Nigerians of hating? You're a delusional joker.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by KosiGee(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Lol. Your hate preacher messiah, that most Igbos canonized as a god on Earth to worship, has been arrested yet you dont appreciate the irony of an IPOBian like you accusing other Nigerians of hating? You're a delusional joker.

Begone fool. I am not the cause of your misery and frustrations in life.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They allow their emotion to control them.Even tompolo(Ijaw) will always respect other oil producing tribes like Ika,Ndokwa,Urhobo,Benins,Ikwerre,Oron etc

Assuming tompolo try to disrepect other tribes like kanu,then It is over for him because they will be gang up against him.

Igbos learn to be diplomatic,you nor know who go help you 2moro.

Igbos should stop underestimating others and overhyping themselfs.

Were they wrong to say ...Irabor wasn't an Igbo man that they needed an Igbo man there?
Why will you Ikas that claim non Igbo wa t to come and take the Igbo slot.
It unfair and unwise.
So what ever they did or say..they weren't wrong. Irabor isn't igbo

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by meccuno: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

[/s]

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by blues234: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You just keep running your mouth up and down, calling Igbos as if that is the solution to your myriads of problem
it's crass stupidity not to be able to differentiate between an organization and an ethnic group. Continue sha. You go tire.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Shokoloko(f): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros talk truth for once,If you have been in this forum for long you go see wetin Igbos dey write and plan for my people.....

Wow. I am interested in this information.
Can you please give a link to the thread where Igbos convened a meeting to plan havoc on the Ika people

Oh my goodness, we must expose these plans to hurt the Ika people. Link please?
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
KosiGee:

Begone fool. I am not the cause of your misery and frustrations in life.

IPOBian loser in pain. I had nothing to do with the arrest and extradition of your human god even as you lot love blaming Yorubas for everything.

Better start planning how to break your messiah out from his DSS detention cell instead of wasting time here on NL. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Governor Sani Bello Emerges Democracy Man Of The Year After Online Voting / A Rifle Called Obj 006 / The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.