Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification (1144 Views)

Are You Struggling To Pass The Nclex-rn Exam, Nmc Uk Exam, Or Nmcn Exam? / Nmc CBT Practice Questions / Apply Now: NMC Nigerian Universities Computer Programming Contest 2018 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification by Pinkyposh(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good afternoon fellow Nigerian nurses on Nairaland, I need your views on this issue
I have applied with the NMC Uk for more than 2 months now, paid the £140, but yet to be verified.
I called them days back, I was told they have received my £140 payment, but they are awaiting the 3rd party verification from NMC Nigeria
I've tried calling different offices, nobody is ready to attend to me
Pls I need advise on how to contact them, so my certificates can be verified.
Thanks
Re: Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification by Asauto(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Apply for verification by nursing and midwifery Council of Nigeria and submit the required documents. The letter should include the CRN Number you received from nmc uk.
Follow this thread for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2863557/nigerian-nurses-midwives-dream-working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Skills And Attributes Determine Whether Or Not You Get A Job In Nigeria / INCREMENT IN THE COST OF CISCO EXAMS / NIM Vs Ismn:which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.