Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95006 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by mordred44: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
1 group down remain ISWAP,UGM very soon dey wil caught lyk dis ngbeke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Gentlelionconce: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
All this pictures are all fotoshop
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by doffman: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

DAILYPOST

Nonsense .

You don't want to die and you are pushing other people to go and fight Armed policemen .

You are a confirmed coward .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shekau is dead, Kanu Arrested
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Decency2020(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.. Fugitive.

You love your life so much and ran away but instigating fools and animals following to be dying in vain...

FG should summarily finish his trial to Life Imprisonment and summarily round all Igbos up for rehabilitation.

Imagine such flimsy excuse....

Meanwhile Ipob has come to an end.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

You sound so pathetic. When Mohammed Yusuf was killed, people like you were celebrating and dancing to the death of boko haram but his death brought the man of Shekau who was more ruthless.

Watch and see the next offshoot leader.

Long live Biafra Long live Oduduwa

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
So after he saved his own life by jumping bail what you could do next is to start instigating people against the government asking them to burn down all government properties and kill law enforcement agents this is very sad for him and I hope he will enjoy his time at the DSS detention camp

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Danking1: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Upon all the numereous evil happening in this country is only this news u chose to upload mr fergie? Guy u are a disgrace to journalism what a shame in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by kindlyheart: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Just one question for Kanu, How did we go from Stopping Fulani invasion of igbo forests to killing police and military officers?

that was where he bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Equation89(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
The question is why have they not prescribed this Fulani herdsmen for all the killings in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by od501: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.. Fugitive.

You love your life so much and ran away but instigating fools and animals following to be dying in vain...

FG should summarily finish his trial to Life Imprisonment and summarily round all Igbos up for rehabilitation.

Imagine such flimsy excuse....

Meanwhile Ipob has come to an end.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Only if you know how stupid you sound right now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
The chicken go dey piss for body where he dey now, everything go be like film trick for him face, all those gullible followers of him, will have a brain reset
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Falomo211(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

DAILYPOST

KANU don serve enter buhari hand this is not looking good for him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Masturbator2020: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The coward who was sending young men to die was scared for his life.
He is a Coward because he stopped Fulanis from killing in south east. Don't worry nan,prosperity will judge all of you..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by adebwalex(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Through out this week na Nnamdi case we go they hear...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Masturbator2020: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
F117nighthawk:
The chicken go dey piss for body where he dey now, everything go be like film trick for him face, all those gullible followers of him, will have a brain reset
Mumu.He called buhari mad man in present of the judge and the security agencies..You think he is like you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by malakaimoscondo: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Hmm!

so y'all are telling me the UK betrayed this guy?
they did because nigeria is there creation and they will do anything to keep it...these guys kill abiola wen he insists on five years old mandate..they persuade him to contest again but abiola said no that his mandate must be restored..they told him the world will not recognize five years old election but abiola was adamant..they new abiola had supporters and could plunge nigeria into instability politically..so they decide to kill him...I told people that UK will hand him over because of they have interest in Nigeria..forget our worst Nigeria is a powerful force within the continent....they will hand him over.. nigeria might have concession something in the deal....the good news is ,he will face trial

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by lastchild: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Coward

I knew you will be disgraced but didn't know it would be so soon
and you think he has been disgraced?

you are deluded, people like you were saying Jesus has been disgraced, not knowing that the act they called disgrace is a fulfillment to prophecy

incase you don't know, FG arrested Nnamdi so they can make peace with him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by od501: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Just one question for Kanu, How did we go from Stopping Fulani invasion of igbo forests to killing police and military officers?

Can you provide one single evidence that ESN killed security operatives? Ask your abj Northern cabals, there are the blood thirsty vampires here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by malakaimoscondo: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kai...dis guy done enter one chance is not smart at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Masturbator2020:
He is a Coward because he stopped Fulanis from killing in south east. Don't worry nan,prosperity will judge all of you..

The issue is that he didn't fvckin even achieve any of that......the loud mouthed idiot only brought more deaths upon his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
od501:

Only if you know how stupid you sound right now

Yawns.

Biafra is dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by adebwalex(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Story for the gods. Next pls...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Food don done for Bloggers.

NK just came to take away Chidinma's shine.
igbo man take away igbo girl shine grin

Is God not wonderful?? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by sparko1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Someone7:
To be honest. It'll be nice to see the same energy applied to radical islamic terrorists and their sponsors in government.

Except, no Islamic terrorist will come out openly and challenge the government, they hide their face, hide in the Bush, kidnap young girls to marry, they are already scared of the government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by StFrank2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
There is a lot going on you guys don’t seems to understand. The game is on. They know what they are doing jare.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Buliwyf: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Ohamadike!!!, may your days be long

Yes it will be long in jail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Mumu.He called buhari mad man in present of the judge and the security agencies..You think he is like you?
You go see how he will rot in jail, u stupid, senseless slowpoke, una never still get sense abi, bloody chicken, they catch am now he dey confess
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by nextstep(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nwannem, remember a few months ago when I said we should not celebrate or take seriously any support the UK pretends to show for the Biafra cause?

I was called all kinds of names in several posts, though some later apologized.

This same UK that you were praising has handed our brother Nnamdi over to Nigerian FG. Showing their true colors.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by ScamHunter: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Coward

I knew you will be disgraced but didn't know it would be so soon

Typical Yoruba man. So you've quickly switched sides? Shamelessness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.