Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

The South Really Needs To Unite More Than Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Really Needs To Unite More Than Ever. (144 Views)

2023 Election: What The South Really Don't Know / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The South Really Needs To Unite More Than Ever. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Even though am not a fan of ipob or Nnamdi kanu.....but the news of his arrest sent a strange chill down my spine, also remember that it was yesterday that the governor of Benue state agreed to give lands to the fulani herdsmen. It's important the south unites and it starts by fishing out the Judas amongst ourselves..........I really fear for the south.
Re: The South Really Needs To Unite More Than Ever. by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Even though am not a fan of ipob or Nnamdi kanu.....but the news of his arrest sent a strange chill down my spine, also remember that it was yesterday that the governor of Benue state agreed to give lands to the fulani herdsmen. It's important the south unites and it starts by fishing out the Judas amongst ourselves..........I really fear for the south.
honestly something big is coming.

I pity those Southerners that are yet to see this.

unfortunately for Kanu this is the end for him.

I wonder how he take loose gard like this.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UN Commends Akpabio For Sustaining Peace In The Niger Delta Region / Nycn Oredo Get New Leadership...as Cmr Iyoha Bows Out / When Federal Character Does Not Apply, Merit Above Nepotism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.