Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking (2810 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Forbidden Nigerian Father And Daughter Sex Video Leaked / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking by Lagoontimes: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
A viral Video of a beautiful lady that surfaces online few days back is generating reactions among the populace.

At the first the viral Video was suggested to be a daughter of top Politician, whose video was leaked after videoing herself and hid such video on her phone.

However, the video was Allegedly leaked on social media. Earlier reports says the lady in the video is a daughter of a prominent government of official but now there's Alleged story that the lady in the video is a daughter of a prominent Pastor.

WATCH THE CRAZY VIDEO BELOW.
https://radiustimes.com/video-female-university-student-leak-self-sx-video-protest-lack-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. / When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.