Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi (37920 Views)

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Captain8(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
they should kill him straight
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Chinnems(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu is a violent, vulgar, venomous-tongued thug that should never have been allowed to exploit the valid angst of the Southeast to rise to prominence.

C'est fini.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Steinmann: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pls let us learn from Yusuf and book haram and be careful with KANU.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by witworth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105498264391360&id=47904265
all I want is Yoruba nation, all these na their own wahala.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Latakia(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chai the supleme leada is currently sleeping in the zoo cage. Kanu that love sex will now be masturbating every four four hours.

2 Likes

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Jolomenas: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Safemoon:
Tears for who?

save your tears you gonna need it. you should be worried you guys are in a deep mess.

You are dealing with some one far smarter than you dummies.
Lmao
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Captain8(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
This man deserve death for a forcefully anexation of the niger delta...

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by akpunda86: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kwanza:

And that was why Buhari shunned his London Medical Trip to receive MNK at the airport just to make sure was not a clone that was arrested.Buhari can now travel in peace but many ipobians awaits u.IPOB is now more powerful than MNK.freedom freedom and it will start

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What is now the fate of the IPOBians?
You this Ukwuani daughter of Jezebel, why don't you use your main moniker? How many monikers do you have now, over a hundred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Slurity(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
Hate kanu or love him you can not deny the fact he made us see the fulani agenda , and made us all reject the wickedness in the form of RUGA

And that's why the government is after him
You are not different from the sick, mentally hinged Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Elbinawi: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
I read the thread that the US-based Farooq Kperogi wrote on Twitter about the arrest of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu. 98% of the replies to the thread is by Igbo Youths and they are hurling abuses and insults on Farooq Kperogi.

As far as I am concern #TyrantBuhari is more wicked and evil than Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu kill in dozens while Tyrant Buhari kill in hundreds. Buhari is a better killer of the innocent than Nnamdi Kanu.

The extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy usually create imaginary enemy for the extremely poor and suffering people of Northern Nigeria. That enemy today is Nnamdi Kanu.

I think it is high time the people of Northern Nigeria should look at themselves in the mirror and ask why is their region the most backward in the world, the extreme poverty capital of the world with more than 10 million Out-of-school Children?

Nnamdi Kanu is not righteous, he is crude and vulgar but the genocidal massacres and gross irresponsiblility of Tyrant Buhari made him popular among Igbo Youths. Does Buhari has the right to sent #Criminal_Buratai to mass murder hundreds of unarmed Igbo Youths?

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Streetpresident: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
CilicMarin:

This useless lying prof. again!

because his well worded thought didn't appeal to your kunu brain right?

You just sound like one of the pigs. Kanu doesn't represent us the Igbos. He represents his stomach and undying taste for power. He is lost.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by McStoic(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:
But all this jubilation won’t wish biafra away... Biafra is a spirit .. and e no Dey die.

Kanu jonze... I’ve not listened to him before .. but as a rebel leader .. you no suppose live a careless life

Unguard 247... watch your back at all times and have every information before the government you’re always attacking..

Kanu no be guy man .. Na all those who fortunately took advantage of his environment and society to grow

If Kanu Na guy man.. wey know the secret of night.. walai Allah.. dem no for catch am and e for apply wisdom

Seniorman Ateke, Tompolo, General Africa, these are salted noble men .. their game tight .. and their ship can never sub.

So unfortunate I never listen to him.. would have loved..

Odogwu no be guy name..

Buhari government don use Kanu count score. grin

In his place let another take

See cappings. Who goes you? No dey hang leg ooo.. grin
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Basher8583: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
Hate kanu or love him you can not deny the fact he made us see the fulani agenda , and made us all reject the wickedness in the form of RUGA

And that's why the government is after him

Is like nnamdi Kanu's urine you slurped the other day is still in your bloodstream. You can go and join him in jail as solidarity.

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Danking1: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Keep quiet there u don't know anything becos ur buhari is on the throne u think he wil rule 4 ever? No u wil cry in no distant time
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Wernerblue: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Remains FG to get death penalty for us, and for God sake take him to more courageous judge. Binta is weak
You can go kill him yourself
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Danking1: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
they should kill him straight
let federal govt try it now and see what wil be4 them
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by goshee: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Remains FG to get death penalty for us, and for God sake take him to more courageous judge. Binta is weak
Maybe the zoo government will kill kanu and you'd live more 100 years but you and your entire village can't match kanu,,, I think the young man has completed 90% of his work on Earth ,,, he has exposed the intentions of the funalis to us
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by ragna1991(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kwanza:

After reading this I came to understand a simple thing. How come this . An MNK arrest is the reason why many are happy today.
Dear professor, is he the reason behind Nigerian problem, the hardship, the kidnapping, banditry a d peaceful negotiation for ramsom by Gumi, unemployment.insecurity, poverty level, sickness.kack of payment for workers and pension..
But I never knew Nigeria has the resource to arrest and extradite some one outside the country but find it difficult to arrest bokorom,killer heardsmen, bandits and among other right in the country.. kidnapping a d asking for ramsom..what about chibok .lea shaibu..is not yet back..chibok lasted years some had before coming out as claimed by Nigeria...But they had the resource to go and play into the planned intentionally surrendering man
My advice. Is same obasanjo have bihari.. initially.. Becareful with this man
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by KillMNKnow(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
goshee:
Maybe the zoo government will kill kanu and you'd live more 100 years but you and your entire village can't match kanu,,, I think the young man has completed 90% of his work on Earth ,,, he has exposed the intentions of the funalis to us
then what... Eh what will you do.. mtwss
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by meccuno: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Kwanza:
No Tears for Nnamdi Kanu

By Farooq Kperogi

I’ve known since the beginning of the month that Nnamdi Kanu would be arrested and extradited to Nigeria, but my informant swore me to secrecy, so I kept the information to myself. Today he has been arrested and extradited to Nigeria.

While the mass resentment against Buhari in the Southeast is a justified response to his systematic exclusion of and open rhetorical and actual hostility to the region, Nnamdi Kanu is NOT a symptom of the Southeast’s legitimate angst. He is a different but related problem.

Kanu is a violent, vulgar, venomous-tongued thug that should never have been allowed to exploit the valid angst of the Southeast to rise to prominence. The intolerant, unthinking IPOB cult he has built has become a problem not just for Nigeria but for the vast majority of Igbo people everywhere.

When Kanu was burst forth to the forefront of national and international visibility in July 2015 through the Buhari regime’s thoughtless handling of Radio Biafra, I took the time to listen to him on Radio Biafra. I found a man gibbering vulgar, violent, incoherent, hate-filled but comical rants. He called Nigeria a “zoo”— or the “zoological republic”— and Nigerian citizens “monkeys” or “ill-educated vagabonds.”

He labeled Igbos who didn’t share in his idiocy as “Hausa-born children in Igboland.” His rants were also filled with racially self-hating, negrophobic rhetoric, such as his claims that black people were inherently intellectually inferior and incapable of deep thought. He said he was a “Jew.” He hasn’t changed since then.

He makes no effort to be persuasive. He simply revels in tasteless abuse, intentional prevarications, infantile temper tantrums, and a melodramatic display of rank, comical illiteracy. In my July 2015 column, I said the only people who would take him seriously and be affected by his message were people who already shared his twisted, hateful ideals, which made shutting down his station pointless. “I can bet that it does not speak for nor reach the majority of Igbo people, and that most Igbo people would snigger when they listen to it,” I wrote.

But the Buhari regime made Kanu more popular than he is worth. He was spewing his rib-tickling inanities on the fringes of the Internet and on a barely known radio station. Then, suddenly, when he started attacking President Buhari, Nigerian authorities moved in swiftly to contain him. They announced that they had successfully jammed his radio station but came back a few days later to refute an alleged libelous falsehood the station made against Buhari!

Of course, news of the “jamming” of the radio and the press release refuting what the station reportedly said against Buhari (after it was supposed to have been jammed!) caused the station—and the ideology it espouses—to make national and international headlines. And there was an enormous spike in the number of searches for “Radio Biafra” and “Nnamdi Kanu” on Google and other search engines.

This, combined with Buhari’s unambiguous antipathy toward the southeast, has sparked a resurgence of Biafran and neo-Biafran movements and periodic sanguinary communal upheavals. This was completely avoidable. If the government had ignored (or quietly diluted) Kanu and his Radio Biafra and demonstrated even token large-heartedness toward the southeast (and the deep south) in the immediate aftermath of Buhari’s epochal electoral triumph in spite of opposition from the region, we wouldn’t know of Kanu and IPOB. But Nigerian authorities couldn’t stomach an insult at Buhari.

Whatever it is, I have no tears for Kanu. No reasonable person should. But I think the man needs more sorrow than anger because he is obviously mentally unhinged.
[/s]

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by discusant: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This government will charge the director for all his social media posts!!!!
His charge sheet will be long from here to Czech Republic!!!

NK vs FG

Which fedELal gwonment?

You have not seen what happens to a snake which swallowed what it cannot digest?

Federal government which does not listen to what the SE, SS, SW, and now Middle belt, leaders are saying.

Federal government led by Buhari who believes that the political structure, governance system and constitution established by northern soldiers are final

When your FedELal gwonment swallows Nnamdi Kalu, does that stop the imminent disintegration of Nigeria, as Buhari refuses to listen to what majority of Nigerians are saying, but instead he plans for only his Fulani with misuse of Nigeria’s government agencies?

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by anselm791(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
moshino:

Ok fine, write your own lets read.

Wetin concern you for me and prof talk now?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by israel90: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I totally agree with you.

He has successfully turned most Igbo youths to abusive humans immediately you don't agree with them.

He Insults people and ethnicity with recklessness.

Who the hell does that?who is these idiot dat don't know what is referendum with all d school u claim to have gone

Ojukwu never insulted anybody because he is a man of few words and many actions.

What sort of biafra will have all Ethnic group in it and you are busy operating in Igboland.

Who does that?

You said lugard forced you into NIGERIA, yet you want to force others into your biafra....This a situation where logic defies logic.

The toxic nature of all these Igbos has really stagnanted Igboland that average igbo youth waste his time listening to what Kanu said and what he didn't say instead of advancing themselves as Igbos are known.

But thanks to nature who made it effective for Today to exist....God bless today.

Any future agitations that is not contained and all about Igbo Republic will meet same fate as Ipob.

Igbo nation has a population to be on their own and prestige to preserve.

Anything biafra I repeat is dead and buried.....nailed Coffin.

Biafra is a curse and death to an average Igbo man and should be thrown away.

Igbo Republic can as well save the future.

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by aspabay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
I pity your future generations

You don't even have a future with your kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
He should just join apc
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by israel90: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emyogalanya:
We love our Kanu like that. We stand with him in life and in death. By the way where are the kanu-tactice-is-wrong-crew. Kanu is now in detention the coast is now clear for you to come up all you wonderful tact, let's see and follow.
I support nnamdi 100 percent but d tactics is wrong,south sudan never lobby anyone the fought for their freedom and got it
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Basher8583: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
empty barrel.... grin am I supposed be scared. Lol

No matter nd that mumu 247Dior.

Na so them dey take scare all their brothers and sisters to submission. Very useless person.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by israel90: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=israel90 post=103209958][/quote]who is these idiot that don't know what referendum is again.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by brosom(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
My own problem be say, where Nnamdi Kanu get money buy Fendi? Could it be from the monthly contribution of our IPoB brothers?
Go get a life, SPIT!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.