Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi (37998 Views)

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:14am On Jun 30, 2021
And shakau and fulani bandits has been tormenting you like hell since 13BC... why are these people so bittered about biafra Seems like their lives will not hold any meaning if Biafra go
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by gawu1: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

This useless lying prof. again!
I agree with you 1001% that he is a useless lying prof. In fact, his history shows that he is an intellectual misfortune.
Sometimes ago and before Dasuki was released from prison, this same man came up with lie from the bosom of Lucifer that Dasuki had been murdered in prison custody; according to him, fg was hiding it to avoid black clash and uprising especially from the north which would cause Buhari the 2019 elections just by corner then.
He was asked the source of his earlier disposition that Dasuki was dead when fg released the same dead Dasuki alive , the useless lying prof replied without shame that he heard some of his facebook followers discussing it.
Whereas, lying is being his motivating live line. The pain writer goon employed self hate promoter against Buhari and his government the day he lost out in being appointed a minister in Buhari's government. This man who pride himself that he has better knowledge in writing in English language than the queen's people themselves, would time to time make frivolous disparaging statement to keep his ignoramus followers on social media. I am sure that his new claim is that his usual ploys.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Gambit23: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Remains FG to get death penalty for us, and for God sake take him to more courageous judge. Binta is weak

It will never happen.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by ofiko123(m): 4:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi kanu should be jailed and forgotten in prison.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Basher8583: 4:30am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Well one thing that's certain is fulanis are not getting any land for RUGA not today not in 200 years time

I don't give a rats ass about any bloody fulani ruga nonsense. Wetin fulani dey find for SE in the first place. You guys don't have land now with all the gully errosion ridden landed property left and right.

Fulani should stay within their domain. Niger state alone is bigger that the entire SE combined so I sincerely wonder what Fulani is looking for there.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Rossiminku: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
My own problem be say, where Nnamdi Kanu get money buy Fendi? Could it be from the monthly contribution of our IPoB brothers?

Where else?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
only time shall tell......if biafra dint die with ojukwu i dont tink it will die with mnk.....since 1950's biafra has been on our lips uptill today...more than 6million people and counting hav died for the sake of biafra...what makes u idiot think killing kanu will stop biafra...u said kanu atagnated igboland....last time i checked he never held any political office...havent u asked urself nigeria has more than 20 radio stations and nnamdi has only radio biafra yet the igbos chose abandon ur 20 stations to listen to him...kanu spoke bad about some people normal...what about the times he spoken in favour of benues.plateaus and others wen herdsmen come calling?as long as the marginalisation.killings and poor economy....biafra wil never die

You sound like an Ipob member.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Anyone looking for biafra is Stylishly looking for his death.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by wizkidblogger(f): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2021
So, how can a leader build trusted acolytes?

festacman:
Nnamdi Kanu walked into an ambush because he had no trusted acolytes to run important errands. Lesson in leadership.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by anselm791(m): 5:11am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

Its a PUBLIC forum, anyone can ask. Sounds like you don't have it.

Good point, you can check back at the end of the month, i mean it's only fair.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by odduduwa: 5:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Adakintroy:
Them go pull him boxer. Pour water for him yellow yanch before them start the flogging.

That spirit of disunity weh de him body weh no wan gree come out go come out via koboko.

IImagine Nigeria weh go be world power some day na this baboon wan scatter something the great ojukwu no fit pull off. You will be part of Nigerian and you will like it by force.
unity beggar, continue
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by OnionBandit(f): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Seun360:

The fraud dey baff up sha o
like hushpuppi

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by moshino(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2021
anselm791:

Good point, you can check back at the end of the month, i mean it's only fair.

Sure, end of which month?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by vankaid: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2021
abouzaid:
The author is not igbo and he had already concluded that majority of Igbos doesn't support Nnamdi Kanu, the author is a fame seeking idiot, let him face the Fulani menace challenges in his native Kwara state and leave the Igbos to face their own challenges.
He is not from kwara and you are proving him right.

Kanu has turned many of you guys to people who respond to criticism with insult rather than logic.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by limeta(f): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2021
His rants were also filled with racially self-hating, negrophobic rhetoric, such as his claims that black people were inherently intellectually inferior and incapable of deep thought

Oh you dont like to hear the truth
How then do you think they were slaved for 500 years by Europeans and now Arabs fronting as fulanis.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by gulfer: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Let's wait for Emma Powerful to issue his stupid statement on Cownu's arrest grin grin grin grin
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Unrated900:

Sharap there
His
Words are too ash hatred
He has caused breach of agreement and law so far
The govt won’t give him a second Chance again
Idiot Biafra big
That's fair price to pay for ending RUGA settlements plan
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by hush15: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Nbotee:
Shebi if only the govt puts dis same efforts into finding out kidnappers and Bandits from their hideouts, 90% of the security challenges faced by dis country would b history

That is what baffles me o.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by preselect(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2021
for all you almajiris masturbating upandan, Biafra is bigger than Kanu.
And Biafra is coming, sooner than later. And the Zoo must fall

enjoy your show

Zoo is still a Zoo
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by dederocs(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Na Kanu big mouth kill am, the big mouth of the Ibos is their undoing grin
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2021
I can bet that it does not speak for nor reach the majority of Igbo people, and that most Igbo people would snigger when they listen to it

You'd lose this bet.

I think most Igbos keyed into his rhetoric of hate but probably didn't buy into the violence that came afterwards.

The reason of my submission is that we didn't see many Igbos coming out to condemn his statements.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by dederocs(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2021
preselect:
for all you almajiris masturbating upandan, Biafra is bigger than Kanu.
And Biafra is coming, sooner than later. And the Zoo must fall

enjoy your show

Zoo is still a Zoo
The long arm of the law of the zoo seem to work though grin
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Sharpsecret01: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You sound like an Ipob member.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Anyone looking for biafra is Stylishly looking for his death.
because u arrest mnk.......oya u don arrest am...kill am make we see
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
because u arrest mnk.......oya u don arrest am...kill am make we see

He was arrested like a fly and will be decimated like fly.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Springboot: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

This useless lying prof. again!

But he had always been against Buhari and APC, today he talks about the scammer called kanu and you are calling him names.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by lordmans(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
My own problem be say, where Nnamdi Kanu get money buy Fendi? Could it be from the monthly contribution of our IPoB brothers?

Where else?
This is what we call Fulani question. Asking a question when you already know the answer to it.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by lordmans(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What is now the fate of the IPOBians?

Hmmmm.

The wise ones know the answer.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Springboot: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2021
xtervaganza:
Farooq is another terrorist loving bastard

Then you have no idea who he is, nobody hates Buhari and APC more than this Farooq, search for him online. You just hate being told the truth. What he said about kanu is very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Newly Elected Officers In Aso Rock (Photos) / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.