Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Southerners Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Think (1670 Views)

We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
If true nnamdi kanu is arrested , I am with him in my prayers..

I can throw banters at igbos and insult some of them online..but I still see them as my blood..

Any southerner be it yoruba, urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri, edo, isoko, and any middle beltan that is laughing nnamdi kanu thinking he is spitting igbos should have his head checked.

the handwriting is on the wall..

na igbo today, it can be we yorubas tomorrow

GOD BLESS US ALL...

Note:
This is the period a lot of fulani will start opening many topics using yoruba names and disguising as yorubas to make igbos feel we are happy kanu is arrested ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by VEXT: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only a stupid Southerner will rejoice over the predicament that befall Mazi kanu...

Buhari left his kinsmen herdsmen and bokoharam to tackle a southerner,you are there busy rejoicing that Buhari is working..How many herdsmen have Buhari arrested?

He keep releasing every bokoharam arrested claiming they have repented...
Be wise..They all have one aim,to turn Nigeria to a Sharia country..

Be wise!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by richmond500: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hahahahahahah, u go weep tire.

I thought Buhari is dead

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by tungamaje: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
OP, it's already late. God used Kanu to open a lot of indigenous people's eyes. Should Kanu die today, he has played his own part. One thing for sure is no to Fulani take over of our lands, all thanks to Kanu. Any southerner rejoicing over Kanu's arrest should have his head examined. We should all be prepared

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by Kennyswag: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nothing concern us with igbo people.. Them a d Fulani's na the same

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Have you ever stopped to think that there is a timeline where the Igbo's are Fulani's and the Igbo spare part dealers the herdsmen and the Are was the dot nationcheesy......signing out✈
Re: Southerners Think by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
Nothing concern us with igbo people.. Them a d Fulani's na the same
maybe in another earth in the multiverse but in this one a spoon can never be a jugsad......signing out✈
Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Hahahahahahah, u go weep tire.

I thought Buhari is dead

bro, I know u to be a Niger deltan on this forum..from akuku toru LG in rivers state..

except u are also a fulani masquerading as a southerner..

check my old post I am a die hard tinubu supporter and I do taunt igbos a lot on this forum..

but an injury to ones neighbour is a injury to all...

let's be guided

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by mrvitalis(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu has done his part the beast is awake

Biafra is sure bet ...with or without kanu it would be achieved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by richmond500: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

bro, I know u to be a Niger deltan on this forum..from akuku toru LG in rivers state..

except u are also a fulani masquerading as a southerner..

check my old post I am a die hard tinubu supporter and I do taunt igbos a lot on this forum..

but an injury to ones neighbour is a injury to all...

let's be guided
NK is no friend to anyone, a man who kills security personelle is not a friend, a man who destroys govt properties can't be our friend, he ordered his boys to beat the former governor of my state, he deserve hell.

He will be rejected, I'll rather supported that stupid sowore

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Very funny set of people..

So you people can now care about other Southerners.. I thought some of them are sabo according to Ipob members..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
NK is no friend to anyone, a man who kills security personelle is not a friend, a man who destroys govt properties can't be our friend, he ordered his boys to beat the former governor of my state, he deserve hell.

He will be rejected, I'll rather supported that stupid sowore

Even though I dont like some of nnamdi kanu utterance , did he say or do 2% of what shekau said?

the problem with we southerners is too much book and envy...

Let's use our head bro..

I dey yab igbo people on this forum too,but they are still our blood...

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by flokii: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
I doubt you're truly Yoruba.. where were you and your likes during GEJ's tenure when he marginalized Yorubas and almost rendered us politically useless?

The Igbos you are defending today did worse to Yorubas under GEJ, yet we acted in a civil manner, weren't the Igbos rejoicing? did they consider us Southerners?

I'm not saying PMB is 100% right, but Igbos shouldn't be complaining because they didn't vote for him in the first place, yet they have ministers and political appointees under PMB like every other region. Let me remind you that we have over 250 ethnic groups in this country with each and every one of them having same right as the Igbos.

Kanu jumped bail and has been rearrested to continue his trial.. every other thing you pen down is a distraction and holds no water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by richmond500: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

Even though I dont like some of nnamdi kanu utterance , did he say or do 2% of what shekau said?

Let's use our head bro..

NK and Ipob didn't go through 1% of what shakau and BH is going through, how many times did u hear the Nigerian airforce killing Igbos in an airstrike.

NK is lucky to be in court, Shekau won't have the same privileges if they had caught him

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

I can throw banters at igbos and insult some of them online..but I still see them as my blood..

Any southerner be it yoruba, urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri, edo, isoko, and any middle beltan that is laughing nnamdi kanu thinking he is spitting igbos should have his head checked.

GOD BLESS US ALL...

Note:
This is the period a lot of fulani will start opening many topics using yoruba names and disguising as yorubas to make igbos feel we are happy kanu is arrested ..
Same Kanu that was asking that Yorubas be wiped out and their homeland razed to the ground?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Same Kanu that was asking that Yorubas be wiped out and their homeland razed to the ground?

dont be too emotional bro..

I am yoruba like you..

Let's know when to wear our thinking cap

1 Like

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
NK and Ipob didn't go through 1% of what shakau and BH is going through, how many times did u hear the Nigerian airforce killing Igbos in an airstrike.

NK is lucky to be in court, Shekau won't have the same privileges if they had caught him

Although I know kanu dey misyarn..

but he really open our house to fulanis plan
Re: Southerners Think by richmond500: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

Although I know kanu dey misyarn..

but he really open our house to fulanis plan
and that is why we need to get rid of him and pray he last 50yrs in jail so we can capitalize on better things and grow in unison.

NK divided us
Re: Southerners Think by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

GOD BLESS US ALL...

Note:

The only people who will celebrate Kanu's arrest are the North and their collaborators

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
flokii:
I doubt you're truly Yoruba.. where were you and your likes during GEJ's tenure when he marginalized Yorubas and almost rendered us politically useless?

The Igbos you are defending today did worse to Yorubas under GEJ, yet we acted in a civil manner, weren't the Igbos rejoicing? did they consider us Southerners?

I'm not saying PMB is 100% right, but Igbos shouldn't be complaining because they didn't vote for him in the first place, yet they have ministers and political appointees under PMB like every other region. Let me remind you that we have over 250 ethnic groups in this country with each and every one of them having same right as the Igbos.

Kanu jumped bail and has been rearrested to continue his trial.. every other thing you pen down is a distraction and holds no water.

My brother I am a yoruba man..

believe me when I say it..

I am a die hard tinubu fan, as In i love him so much i couldnt sleep the day I had a picture with him and young arabamen during unilag 2003 convocation ceremony.

I remember all the tantrums igbos threw at us when GEJ was president, at a point yoruba elders visited him and he said its beyond his powers that no yoruba is occupying a vital position..

but igbos are still our blood..

forget the igbo kids commenting on nairaland..
Re: Southerners Think by NaMe4: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Definitely, Sunday Igboho is next.

Meanwhile, bandits, killer herdsmen and their spokesmen are untouchable.

And we have dunces cheering on.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by NyamiriFlathead: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

My brother I am a yoruba man..

believe me when I say it..

I am a die hard tinubu fan, as In i love him so much i couldnt sleep the day I had a picture with him and young arabamen during unilag 2003 convocation ceremony.

I remember all the tantrums igbos threw at us when GEJ was president, at a point yoruba elders visited him and he said its beyond his powers that no yoruba is occupying a vital position..

but igbos are still our blood..

forget the igbo kids commenting on nairaland..

your blood only, yoruba don't have anything to do with godforsaken people from dot nation, we are different ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by leksite120(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

Let's use our head bro..

Firstly, which side in the south are you from and how are other southerner(igbo) your blood.
If you're Yoruba, I don't know how you share the same blood oga.. You're just trapped in a geographical location with Igbo, nothing else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
leksite120:
Firstly, which side in the south are you from and how are other southerner(igbo) your blood.
If you're Yoruba, I don't know how you share the same blood oga.. You're just trapped in a geographical location with Igbo, nothing else

bro,I be lagosian ..I understand u guys pain and anger though ..

wont say more than this
Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
your blood only, yoruba don't have anything to do with godforsaken people from dot nation, we are different ooh

Hmnn..it is well
Re: Southerners Think by Kinematics: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ndi potopoto oyeeeeehhhh

1 Like

Re: Southerners Think by anungangampu: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am Igbo and I think we have more things to focus on than this Nnamdi Kanu Bruhahaha!!. Wanted him to survive by making clean demands for succession but his new style of terror I know will irritate any sane thinking being.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Think by leksite120(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

bro,I be lagosian ..I understand u guys pain and anger though ..

wont say more than this
You're an Ode, be doing stupid blood covenant o.. Blood ko water ni

1 Like

Re: Southerners Think by yamunla(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
leksite120:
You're an Ode, be doing stupid blood covenant o.. Blood ko water ni

You actually don't have to insult to pass your point..
Re: Southerners Think by leksite120(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:

You actually don't have to insult to pass your point..
OK true, I don't have to, but I seriously want to know what made you become blood with Igbo as a Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Think by blues234: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
We are not god forsaken people. We are God's blessed people. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
Kanu may have made his mistakes, but don't count on it, because Igbos will surely be liberated from this contraption of hate, and nepotism. It is a matter of time, and it will come to pass. Mark this day.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Think by blues234: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please, Igbos are not brothers to any ethnic group in the south, especially the Yorubas. Everybody dey him dey.
Those of you using Kanu as a platform to mock Igbos, your time will come. What goes around, comes around.
The world is spherical for a reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moments; Namdi Kanu Confront Prison Officials (pics and videos) / Between Hope Uzodimma And Seyi Makinde's Projects / Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.