Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75493 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by meobizy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
OP is lucky I’m in the age range of 1 - 119. The person involved made the right decision. That one is ready to settle down doesn’t mean they should let their guard down.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Womanizer:
I'm sure the friend activated Okafor's Law when the babe came to visit him
Osheeey!
Awon eleeyi!!
Awon womanizer of life!!
Baba oooo!!!
Gbefun!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Havertz10: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Girls mind can only be temporarily distracted by people they don't love, they will always carry body give the ones they love cheesy na their way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by izubext007: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?
[/s]
I guess she is an Igbo woman.......nal so Dem dey do world wide....... speaking from a friend experience
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by solofresh(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
L

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by sparko1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is sweet about marriage if the wife to be can be visiting fuckmate as many times as she wants.

That's how ladies like you become single mom, then blame everyone for your carelessness.

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by DriveByKiller: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHOREible and oloshous!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Honesty36(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
I use God beg the guy make he no marry the girl
Except he wan die of heartbreak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Enwhen(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
author=Megatron77 post=103207542]Ur friend picked the wisest option and for the lady she jst displayed the lowest of the low qualities ever recorded. asin who visits their ex after being engaged na dem de coz bad market 4 us.... lols[/quote] I feel u... jst continue 2 be a good gal, good man wil come 4 u
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Uniquekriss(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

what are u saying, this is broad day light cheating, please reason well.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Basicend: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
dairykidd:
Some Nigerian girls are useless.. she went to feel the rod and staff of that nigga. She's not ready for marriage yet. Maybe when she clocks 45 she will be ready just maybe..

All.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by cayorday89(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Belafonte:
I don't understand why Nigerian men in the diaspora think it's a good thing to come marry wives from Nigeria. It is always a foolish thing.

Nigerian women are extremely sexually active, and I can just imagine the body count of a 33 year old Nigerian woman. This kind of woman cannot stay unsexed for more than a few weeks at most.

Stop fooling yourselves. If she's not a virgin don't bother coming to pick a Nigerian wife. If you cannot marry a woman in your immediate environment, you don't deserve to have a wife.

Hopefully, other men learn from this unfortunate episode

You're either trolling or naive. The mature thong for him to do is actually cancel marriage plans and move on. The woman has no business visiting men behind closed doors, least of all her ex boyfriend.
I'd loved to be enlightened, are women of other nationals not sexually active and please name the countries so we can go and pick them in abundance to get married to...

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Martinez39s(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
What the hell are you is your friend doing with a 33 - 36-year-old woman? An old cargo for that matter. Why are you is your friend letting an old cargo give you so much stress? Even if she is young, hanging out with her ex is enough reason to cancel the marriage. Don't let anyone gaslight you your friend.

9 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Yoighaman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Belafonte:
I don't understand why Nigerian men in the diaspora think it's a good thing to come marry wives from Nigeria. It is always a foolish thing.

Nigerian women are extremely sexually active, and I can just imagine the body count of a 33 year old Nigerian woman. This kind of woman cannot stay unsexed for more than a few weeks at most.

Stop fooling yourselves. If she's not a virgin don't bother coming to pick a Nigerian wife. If you cannot marry a woman in your immediate environment, you don't deserve to have a wife.

Hopefully, other men learn from this unfortunate episode

You're either trolling or naive. The mature thong for him to do is actually cancel marriage plans and move on. The woman has no business visiting men behind closed doors, least of all her ex boyfriend.

Exactly my thoughts, why not just get married to someone there in the US. Most women taken abroad turn out to be untamable beasts, because of their laws that favour women. They suddenly realize the freedom and power they have and this makes the matter worse.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by ORIAYO70(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Womanizer:
Pls Wetin Mr Okafor talk

Kindly tell us

Lol
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Femeto: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Any of my ex that comes to visit me in my house will be banged, no exceptions grin
Ojo ta ba ri ibi ni ibi n wo ile.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Femeto: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
According to Murphy's law. Anything that can go wrong would surely go wrong.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by emmyileri(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
bellosulaiman:
Fear ladies, same thing happened to me when I was dating a lady like that.I had to end the relationship asap.

I experienced the same thing brother, at some point you'll think that you are harsh but on the long run when you look back you will surely know it's the best decision you have made. You don't pity a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by John389(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Stupid talk. No disrespect sir

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by ORIAYO70(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

What kind of stupid talk is this!! !

So he should forgive a promiscuous woman,

She had engage already, why do u have to go back to ur exxxx house. .. that is a red flag for me, if it was men that did that u start calling them names.

She should go to hell
She is not worthy of that man, awon omo onisekuse

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by escapefromusa(f): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
cayorday89:

I'd loved to be enlightened, are women of other nationals not sexually active and please name the countries so we can go and pick them in abundance to get married to...

Oboy .. Eritrea and Swaziland ... wink

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by brosom(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Abeg no dey talk like pikin here, u ur self u fit forgive ur wife to be is she sleeps around?

People go juts dey claim maturity, meanwhile they're worst of it.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by brosom(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I don't want to believe that you are the monster you are trying to portray.
How can she go to her ex's house? To play ludo? She has no regards for the relationship and as such be disengaged.
No mind that simp.

We know them by their words.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Igho43(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will just say u should be patience before calling off the wedding...
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by ORIAYO70(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I don't want to believe that you are the monster you are trying to portray.
How can she go to her ex's house? To play ludo? She has no regards for the relationship and as such be disengaged.

Immediately
If the guy should overlook, the guy can die within scope of five year. ..

Someone with head has no cap

The one with cap no head.. .

Useless ashewo girl.. going to ur ex to watch France Switzerland

6 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by yassinattah(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Womanizer:
You wey know
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Any of my ex that comes to visit me in my house will be banged, no exceptions grin

Tiri Gbosa for you my guy cool
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by worldclass68(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

He did the best thing already....cuz if he's to ignores the red flag now, it would definitely end in tears later!

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Commanderinpips: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

May be you have done such in the past. Women of nowadays will never keep surprising the world.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by mosaicafrique: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

What should he do?

She is his high skol sweetheart and that's when they started dating and yet she has an ex

Did she double date or she dated her ex in elementary skol
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Swealy: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
The guy funny oooo
Shey him no see any good US babe marry
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.