Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? (767 Views)

Steps To Set A Pin On Your SIM , To Avoid SIM Theft / Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by LMS1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy Funny enough lots of us were preparing for June 30th NIN registration dateline that was declared by the Federal Government to Deactivate All unlinked SIM Cards.
In my area I have couple of guys who deliberately Borrowed up to N10k worth of data/airtime with hope that their line will be disconnected by June 30th.
Some even patronized different loan apps with same motive.
I personally had to spend my time to copy dozens upon dozens of my phone numbers into a book to avoid losing them only to hear that they have shift the dateline again to July lol.. grin
seems they arent serious like they sound.

If you relate to the story share here with us,
How were you preparing for the Disconnection?

mynd44
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
In my area I have couple of guys who deliberately Borrowed up to N10k worth of data/airtime with hope that their line will be disconnected by June 30th.
Some even patronized different loan apps with same motive

First I must commend you for creating this topic in the crime section. It is good you know the aforementioned acts are criminal acts.

The important question is, why are Nigerians so criminal minded? They will now disguise it as sharpness. Just look at the extent the supposed leaders of tomorrow went to scam telcos and loan apps.

Nigerians are very dangerous people. Thank God we don’t have natural disasters in addition to our attitude, which is a disaster on its own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by Juliusmomoh: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
The woman above me sound as if she never scam or lie to anybody before....
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Disconnecting unregistered nin Sim cards means the government of clueless buhari has chased away the telcos out of their legitimate businesses who are paying taxes Nigeria.Did they kill shekarau through his Sim card?Did they capture Nnamdi Kanu through his Sim card?How many bandits kidnappers have they track and arrested through their Sim cards?
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by LMS1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Disconnecting unregistered nin Sim cards means the government of clueless buhari has chase away the telcos out of their legitimate business in Nigeria who are paying taxes.Did they kill shekarau through his Sim card?Did they capture Nnamdi Kanu through his Sim card?How many bandits kidnappers have they track and arrested through their Sim cards?
grin perhabs they are gonna track Ungun known men through their Sim cards lol
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Funny people grin

Like a plague, I fear taking loans - airtime or money.

I'm not gonna have a rest of mind even if I'm not traceable.
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by DoctorDree(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
I feel like the network providers are been pressurized by pantami to force everyone
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:

First I must commend you for creating this topic in the crime section. It is good you know the aforementioned acts are criminal acts.

The important question is, why are Nigerians so criminal minded? They will now disguise it as sharpness. Just look at the extent the supposed leaders of tomorrow went to scam telcos and loan apps.

Nigerians are very dangerous people. Thank God we don’t have natural disasters in addition to our attitude, which is a disaster on its own.

Not that I condone criminal acts, but anything that f**ks the telcos (or even the braindead FG) up I'm all for it. You did not realise how these f**kers were (and probably still are) ripping Nigerians off since GSM was introduced to Nigeria?
Re: NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? by nedekid: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:

On the long run all these over sharpness always end up with us as the looser. We think we as smart but just stupid.
Those danfo buses that follow a 3rd lane facing I comming traffic will end up causing traffic blockage of which they suffer the consequences more since they have to ply thesame route on their return journey.
The oversmartness of our people in Dubai yesterday earned a ban on issuance of working visas to Nigerians. Very soon they will insist on interview before granting visiting visas. (dubai oh, the only country that Nigerians can use to feel like they went abroad visa free).

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Disciple, Simon Ekpa Debunks Different Reports That Kanu Was Arres / See The Extent Some People Go To Smuggle Bullets. / Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.