Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (73088 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Jesuschristus: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Hotguy27:

I have no problems with your suggestion but what about his insurgent counterparts who have been arrested and rehabilitated? Some even promised to be voted as president of this country if they behave well.

Ojukwu was forgiven when he surrendered for peace to rain, same will happen to KANU if he is ready to allow peace rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Handsum64: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Immediately Buhari cancelled his last scheduled trip, I knew something was about to happen.
I am sure he got wind of this kidnap/arrest of unfortunate fugitive albino just like what was planned for Umaru Dikko back in the days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by lexy2014: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria.

We're watching. sad

But how can Czech Republic arrest a UK citizen without interpol?

In summary, he was kidnapped
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by manhaley5: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
We need more information. How are you saying he was "arrested" without mentioning interpol? Czechs republic can't arrest a UK citizen and hand him to Nigeria, I suppose.

Are you insinuating that Kanu was kidnapped?
As in Nigerian government are kidnappers and Czech Republic aided the kidnapping?
UN must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by lexy2014: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Jesuschristus:
KANU should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor, that will send a clear message to other people like him in future.

How many Bokoharam/bandits/herdsmen have been sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
Eriokanmi:
I abhor any form of crime. Kanu's agitation is an ideal which cannot be quenched but he handled it the wrong way. His massive followers are part of the generation of youths who
make up of about 65% of our population those who don't care about independence or amalgamation or whatever is going on in government or about the future of Nigeria Biafra cannot be defeated as reiterated by prof Soyinka. I've been reading comments of certain youths here since yesterday and I asked myself, is this a joke? These people would leave sooner than later, mark what I told you this morning. Igbos aren't our problems, but our corrupt leaders, those who have rendered this generation useless. Even an arewa group had said they should leave if they want to. I'm also in support of their secession. Whether they leave today or tomorrow, no region will be affected in any way. Everybody would feel the pain only for a while, if at all there's any area in which igbos have a kind of comparative advantage over other regions.

The north isn't ready to leave ni. If they were ready, no Jupiter would stop them and they'd achieve this in a matter of months...you can see the spate of suicide bombing, killings, kidnapping going on in the north for years now so, you can judge by that...they'd make the country ungovernable. Has fulanis stopped killings with their AK47 yet? How many have been arrested and prosecuted so far?These people don't fear anything and only the brave would achieve their aims except they're suppressed or overpowered. The president would succumb by force.

We yorubas too want to leave. We can still be useful to each other in immeasurable ways. Don't we have yorubas in Benin Republic today? Don't we still do business? We should let our regional concerns be paramount in our hearts than kanu or igbo matter at this point. The body language of their leaders show that they're in support, though they've been choosing their words carefully. Sen Abaribe recently wore a dot nation t-shirt. A governor said he didn't believe in Biafra achieved by the barrel of a gun and yesterday but with peaceful agitation, former DSS boss was running with the hare and haunting with the hounds in his comment last night on channels tv We yorubas would be caught midway if we don't act now. Only restructuring will solve all the agitations on ground if we must still stay together which our corrupt leaders don't want. . We pretend to be practicing American democratic style but we copy them the wrong way. Each state in the USA runs their economy. Texas is in control of their oil. We need restructuring now than never because Nigeria is on the verge iof collapse. Each region can now contribute to the centre and the huge number of those lazy lawmakers wouldn't be needed anymore. They're a liability to the nation. Enough said

[/s]

I didn't bother reading this jagged jargon, I stopped reading after just two sentences. So, you just wasted your time typing trash.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by hotseat: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu got it all wrong when they started attacking state institutions resulting in deaths and destruction of properties.

Agitation for self-determination in itself is not an offence but derailed by attacking security personnel and innocent citizens.

The future looks bleak for KANU and IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by francis5051: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Jesuschristus:
KANU should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor, that will send a clear message to other people like him in future.
Jew man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by hohafrank(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Jesuschristus:
That will not be the end of his life.I see Nelson Mandela episode loading.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Ubanz: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria.

We're watching. sad

Reasonable thinking.
He was arrested in Ethiopia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by LegalWolf: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
We need more information. How are you saying he was "arrested" without mentioning interpol? Czechs republic can't arrest a UK citizen and hand him to Nigeria, I suppose.

Keep “supposing” brah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by harjay1986: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/29/exclusive-nnamdi-kanu-arrested-in-czech-republic/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=exclusive-nnamdi-kanu-arrested-in-czech-republic
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Now the indigbo can see that they are there own enemy, I once said someone sold him out because no one can convince him to come down to Czech if the person is not speaking Ibo language
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by GeneralPula: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2021
abouzaid:
Another news going round on whatsapp says that he was arrested in Brazil, the Nigerian government have started their useless propaganda again.

Nigeria government or nigeria media..

Government won’t reveal how they capture him for real..

It’s bloggers that will be forming concocted stories..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by OneNigerianist: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2021
LegalWolf:

Keep “supposing” brah
keep quoting me sissy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by bigtt76(f): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2021
He was technically out of protection coverage and easy access to Interpol to move in on him without first going through the legal process in the UK

NairalandProf:

We're watching. sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by okofians(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
Watching intently as things unfold. The government will hear from us soon
You are a lunatic, you don't know anything... Millions of you can't fight the government...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by gbagyiza: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Jesuschristus:

I am very angry with Nigerian government. My people in Kaduna State and other parts of Nigeria are under heavy attack from killer bandits, fulani herdsmen n bokoharam on a daily occurrences with sophisticated weapons n the government is busy chasing Kanu while top commanders of killer terrorist n their boys r allowed to have a great day causing havoc everywhere. Seriously, I am not an Igbo person but a Christian from the North. Haba, they should put the same energy to face these guys destroying everything in the North.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by romanhunk(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Trash, even malami in his press briefing deliberately didn't mention the country name where these heinous crime was committed, he definitely was kidnapped and drugged which aided them to successfully fly him into the damnable zoological republic. How UK won't interfere in all of these considering he's a citizen of theirs is what I don't know..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by megastu(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2021
He had a Nigeria passport. If you notice, that was deliberately mentioned.
OneNigerianist:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Nosa111(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2021
They never killed any Biafran. The security agency were the one killing ESN and any youth they seems to believe is in Biafra. They retaliated by killing the police and Soilders too. They never kill any innocent citizen. Stop believing APC propaganda.
juman:
They made so big mistake killing people and destroying properties.
Those actions would lead to nothing good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by GeneralPula: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2021
He was lured there to come and take a large donation of arms”,

I doubt this news. If he’s to make such a movement, only his close associates will know about this..

So how will government knows he’s going for a arms deal..

He was probably set up personally..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Chioma99(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2021
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.
Biafrans will fight you all if you dear kill or harm their leader
be warned!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by BnQoyyim(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.

Meanwhile, extremism is emphasized in the bibles.

Mathew 10: 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Go to the Amalekite kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

I wonder what could be the offence of an innocent infants and the poor animals.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Npmedia(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2021
the end is near
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by laughitall(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
if you mess up .. dem go carry u from ur dream .. be warn ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by laughitall(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.
Biafrans will fight you all if you dear kill or harm their leader
be warned!!!!!!!!!
chicken

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by tujays(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I just tire. I never knew that Nnamdi Kanu was Nigeria's biggest challenge considering how some fool's are jubilating.
The thing dey pain you wella shocked Udoh oh grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Blakpot: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
Biafrans Ipobians just say bye bye to kanu grin grin

news report: once again Biafra has been defeated

I think by now u guys should have known that not all Igbos are pro-biafran, and not all pro-biafrans agree with Ipob and Kanu's ways.

But hatred for Igbos make it hard to accept that fact. So its easier to call all igbos Ipob terrorist so the hatred can be justified.

And your wrong the quest for Biafra doesn't end with Kanu's arrest. Its way bigger than him.

If there are no significant improvement in the standard of living in Nigeria, the call for separation would always surface. Not just Biafra, but other regions too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Chydo63(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Everyone with his own version of story.

So the money no fit reach UK from Czech Republic?
olodo, was it money or arms they said?
All your own na so so money. � �
No go do money ritual o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by OneNigerianist: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2021
megastu:
He had a Nigeria passport. If you notice, that was deliberately mentioned.
His passport was siezed by the court in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol....
They're waiting to hear from you. I can see you're brainwashed already. Even if MNK tell you that ant is bigger than Elephant, you won't oppose it. Mumu
Bigflamie:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Safemoon: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2021
The story have shifted from Brazilian woman to Chech arm dealer.

The zoo is a funny place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.