Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (73093 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by rummmy: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2021
texazzpete:

Imagine taking forwarded WhatsApp messages as news.
Why are you people like this?
check nairaland front page....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Ekpeitit(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Ekpeitit(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
You see how stupid Biafra people are?
They asked him to come to Czech Republic to collect money for arms and he foolishly went.
A smart person would have asked them to post the check or transfer the money into an account but Biafra people are efulefu. Mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by nini007(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Maybe they told him it would be tracked if they wired it, that he should receive it in cash.
Where did you guys read that he went to receive cash? Read well na!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Hapinex01: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by beejayjohn(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2021
A reliable source said he was arrested in kenya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by JordanMichael(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
I miss Twitter �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by JordanMichael(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
grin
beejayjohn:
A reliable source said he was arrested in kenya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by MoIbrahim: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Jashub:
Another round of beer parlor gossip has been discovered. Meanwhile, the Nigerian government can't do jack to Nnamid Kanu
Tagged
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Tareq1105: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Jesuschristus:
KANU should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor, that will send a clear message to other people like him in future.

I agree with you considering the lives of innocent people that have been killed as a result of his activities.

I'm totally against the killings and burning of govt facilities. It's liking to terrorism.

However, govt should address issues raised like marginalization, nepotism, fairness, state police, equal opportunity to all Nigerians, etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Lazenby007(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
abouzaid:
Another news going round on whatsapp says that he was arrested in Brazil, the Nigerian government have started their useless propaganda again.
Me I even read Ethopia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by staneless(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Some say na Kenya, some say na UK, some say na Ethiopia and now na Czech republic? una well done o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Everyone with his own version of story.

So the money no fit reach UK from Czech Republic?
Don't mind them just give it time d real story will surface
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Didi2d(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Everyone with his own version of story.

So the money no fit reach UK from Czech Republic?

They probably told him there would be ceremony and pictorial evidence. And nnamdi wey like picture wey him go use buga say genre Czech, not knowing say na trap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by ghettochild(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
olympianares:
No dude,the FG fell into a trap

grin grin grin Gullible goons remain gullible grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Sunday2021: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
If you want to catch an nnyamiri just show him some money.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
bolacode:
So many paid agents, just to vindicate the traitor UK government.

Traitor UK Government ke? Nations will always remain about self-interest 100%.

It is only deluded IPOBians who believed naively and foolishly that the UK Government will ever take their side against the Nigerian government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
So what was he going to do with the arms?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by nameo: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
Biafrans just say bye bye to kanu grin grin

news report: once again Biafra has been defeated

You would only be either deliberately stuupid or totally clueless if you think that the idea of Biafra will die cos Kanu was arrested, without the underlying issues that give birth to such agitations, been tackled.

Kanu was just a player in the game and a bad one for that matter . The game has is still much in play, in the hearts of a lot of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Nosa111(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
I am not arguing with you. But why are the government not creating the same strategy to crack down Boko haram too? Bandit or even declare Fulani herdsmen a terrorist groupie too? Rather, they made a spokesperson who always speak for the Favour of bandits and he has never been arrested, they keep rehabilitating Boko haram, calling them repented terrorist.LOL. Hypocrisy!!!
juman:

As you defined their activities, its how boko haram also operate.
They kill the police and Soilders set peoples properties on fire.
They are terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by juman(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Nosa111:
I am not arguing with you. But why are the government not creating the same strategy to crack down Boko haram too? Bandit or even declare Fulani herdsmen a terrorist groupie too? Rather, they made a spokesperson who always speak for the Favour of bandits and he has never been arrested, they keep rehabilitating Boko haram, calling them repented terrorist.LOL. Hypocrisy!!!

You are right.
Everybody knows that buhari is a partial president.

Bandits and boko haram are his children. He desire to treat them as VIP.
Buhari has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Geenosko: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria.

We're watching. sad

But how can Czech Republic arrest a UK citizen without interpol?

Last line, something doesn't add up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
We need more information. How are you saying he was "arrested" without mentioning interpol? Czechs republic can't arrest a UK citizen and hand him to Nigeria, I suppose.

Well they did probably due to their relationship with Nigeria. Kanu must be completely and insanely stupid to go to Czech republic for weapons deal and in person knowing he is a wanted person by Nigeria who In fact deal's with Czech republic.

This is what blind arrogance does. When u don't listen to people u should listen to. Nobody can know it all. Britain can only protect u when u are in Britain or its strong allies.

In any case the Nigerian government will be very careful because they know the implications of what they have done.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by iamjavadem(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
immediately i heard Czech republic i just know it had to do with weapons else why else will you go there. The UK worked with Nigeria to arrest him else how did we know he was there. Chop alone kill MNK, why couldn't he have sent one of his henchmen?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Timetravel88: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nbotee:
Was lured to com and take cash donations? Either dis guy isn't as smart as he thinks he is or is playing to a script
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Kuginzi: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Bandits... Boko Haram... Fulani Terrorists are raping northern women as you type...

How can you defeat an ideology?... is Kanu Biafra?... where's ojukwu today?..

Go school.. no
Just following malu upandan the bush
Sorry, I feel your pain!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by supogift(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Bandits... Boko Haram... Fulani Terrorists are raping northern women as you type...

How can you defeat an ideology?... is Kanu Biafra?... where's ojukwu today?..

Go school.. no
Just following malu upandan the bush

Amaechi2023:
Nobody is stop your Biafra dream.
The Easies way to get your Biafra is to deploy ESN to every boder of your 5%region and also pick enough volunteers as human shield should the Nigeria army try to force its way.
By so doing the international recognition you so crave for would be granted..
But I dont understand how you intend to get your Biafra when more than 40% of your nationals reside in the opposite regions you call zoo.
How you intend to actualise your dream when we still have chukwudi protesting against Kaduna state govt for increasing its turtion fee.
Just how??
Biafra on media yet the next page you open is how to apply for Nigeria army.
Biafra today yet you still shout Atiku for president.
Is your brain working at all or you truly enjoy being Fulani slaves.
Which??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by yinkabeauty: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
With this news, mnk loyalists won't support czech rep against denmark on saturday. lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by Mutigadara1: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist
It's Dubai police that arrested Hushpupi and hand him over
:
We need more information. How are you saying he was "arrested" without mentioning interpol? Czechs republic can't arrest a UK citizen and hand him to Nigeria, I suppose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by zombieHUNTER: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
supogift:

Amaechi2023:
Nobody is stop your Biafra dream.
The Easies way to get your Biafra is to deploy ESN to every boder of your 5%region and also pick enough volunteers as human shield should the Nigeria army try to force its way.
By so doing the international recognition you so crave for would be granted..
But I dont understand how you intend to get your Biafra when more than 40% of your nationals reside in the opposite regions you call zoo.
How you intend to actualise your dream when we still have chukwudi protesting against Kaduna state govt for increasing its turtion fee.
Just how??
Biafra on media yet the next page you open is how to apply for Nigeria army.
Biafra today yet you still shout Atiku for president.
Is your brain working at all or you truly enjoy being Fulani slaves.
Which??
Kuginzi:

Sorry, I feel your pain!!

This one is about Czech republic
There's another one about Kenya already
Tomorrow might be ibarapa... Who knows
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News by ibietela2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Demdem:

Far better than the drunkard we booted out. I care less about what eedioots say of him. Ur lamentation is till 2023.

Ok bro.
Welcome back

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.