Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu (479 Views)

Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Akwa Ibom State Juduciary Joins The Wave Of Epic Errors By Government Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by blues234: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
I for once never subscribed to MNK and his ways of agitation, right from day one I heard him on radio Biafra, far back 2014.
However, I believed in the freedom of expression and the right to self determination. But where your right ends, is where the right of the next man begin. MNK had faulted severally, but I want to list these three as the most obvious, based on my observation.

Formation of BSS: This particular error gave the military an excuse to storm his residence. I recalled several well meaning Igbos and Nigerians tried to call him to order, but he never gave heed to them. That alone cost Igbos youth above 300 casualties dead, including his beloved dog.

End Sars Protest: Honestly, his involvement in this movement made me conclude that in reality, there was no road map for the agitation. It was a perfect opportunity to ridicule the system, watching from an angle, but nwokem, who loves the spotlight, jumped in, and sired the movement to a catastrophic end. You will agree with me that the killing in Obigbo was a result of the fallout of the end SARs protest.

ESN: I know we are emotionally attached to this reality, but I'm someone that like seeing things from a realistic point of view. Kanu, may have a good intention, but formation of a security outfit, outside the state protocol and struture, is illegal, and thus will predictably end the way it did. for the fact it is wrong does not make it right. Yes, the South Eastern Governors were never proactive in securing her citizens against the marauding herdsmen, but it still doesn't confer Kanu the legal right to form a security outfit. We know the forces of the state will come for them, which will lead to counter strike, that will definitely lead to more strikes. The end result, I'm sure is chaos, on which MNK is banking on, to destroy the zoo. Things does't work that way. I made some number of posts on my wall, to caution against this action, but was threatened.
I wish he formed it, and hand them over the eastern government to run.

Last, but not the least, his followers. When you have men around you that sing your praise and worship you, forget it, you are gone. Nobody will tell you when you are dead wrong. You cannot correct MNK and not get mauled by his numerous followers. At a time, we had to keep quiet to save ourselves their anger and threats. We all want freedom, but I tell you, freedom in this 21st century, begins with a concise goal, objective unity, especially among brothers that speaks one tongue, then a formidable political front, backed with economic power. anything other than this, is an invitation to death and more death. May we, never travel the path of 1966 again, in our history. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by r4bbit: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
blues234:
I for once never subscribed to MNK and his ways of agitation, right from day one I heard him on radio Biafra, far back 2014.
However, I believed in the freedom of expression and the right to self determination. But where your right ends, is where the right of the next man begin. MNK had faulted severally, but I want to list these three as the most obvious, based on my observation.

Formation of BSS: This particular error gave the military an excuse to storm his residence. I recalled several well meaning Igbos and Nigerians tried to call him to order, but he never gave heed to them. That alone cost Igbos youth above 300 casualties dead, including his beloved dog.

End Sars Protest: Honestly, his involvement in this movement made me conclude that in reality, there was no road map for the agitation. It was a perfect opportunity to ridicule the system, watching from an angle, but nwokem, who loves the spotlight, jumped in, and sired the movement to a catastrophic end. You will agree with me that the killing in Obigbo was a result of the fallout of the end SARs protest.

ESN: I know we are emotionally attached to this reality, but I'm someone that like seeing things from a realistic point of view. Kanu, may have a good intention, but formation of a security outfit, outside the state protocol and struture, is illegal, and thus will predictably end the way it did. for the fact it is wrong does not make it right. Yes, the South Eastern Governors were never proactive in securing her citizens against the marauding herdsmen, but it still doesn't confer Kanu the legal right to form a security outfit. We know the forces of the state will come for them, which will lead to counter strike, that will definitely lead to more strikes. The end result, I'm sure is chaos, on which MNK is banking on, to destroy the zoo. Things does't work that way. I made some number of posts on my wall, to caution against this action, but was threatened.

Last, but not the least, his followers. When you have men around you that sing your praise and worship you, forget it, you are gone. Nobody will tell you when you are dead wrong. You cannot correct MNK and not get mauled by his numerous followers. At a time, we had to keep quiet to save ourselves their anger and threats. We all want freedom, but I tell you, freedom in this 21st century, begins with a concise goal, objective unity, especially among brothers that speaks one tongue, then a formidable political front, backed with economic power. anything other than this, is an invitation to death and more death. May we, never travel the path of 1966 again, in our history. Amen.

Yes....
This is the truth, it is not what we want to hear but it is the truth....
It like you'ar playing into the enemies game...
They need reasons to arrest him... And he gave dem...
Brutforce will only bring uneccessary casualties..
You want to win, yes?Then Get a strategic political plan... One which does not involve the killing of the people whom you'ar fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by tutudesz: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Security agencies were never interested in ESN, until they started attacking them. Kanu biggest mistake,was going to war with FG

2 Likes

Re: Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
blues234:

Mr Man what and what is your strategy..... DId you contribute to any struggle?

Of course you did not
Re: Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ants houseflies roaches rats

Everything wan get opinion on top Kanu..

Go form your group and allow Kanu and he’s mistake..

If you provoke start a movement people will support you..

1 Like

Re: Three Strategic Errors....by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
He should have left Niger Delta land alone. Invading the Midwest brought down Ojukwu. Kanu's Biafra Map was his down fall.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Shouldn't Have Formed An Alliance With Buhari[video] / The President Of 2023 / Doesn't Look Like Power Will Change In 2023 - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.