Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her (2442 Views)

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Kayzy8: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too lightly With Her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngrwOQRP17Q
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by LadyRosa(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hungry protesters. Look at the other guy's leg, looking like one of my pregnant she goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by tooth4tooth: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
This got me cracking. Is this a comedy skit or reality?. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ten Milla?!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by effido666: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm just imagine.....pls let this girl just say the truth and notin but the truth, in case this case will take her life......because the way I dey c dis matter, this Chidinma of a babe fit no come out from dis matter....neverrrrrr! undecided
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Babara1994(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:
Hungry protesters. Look at the other guy's leg, looking like one of my pregnant she goat.
If na rape case, you go support them. see her fish brain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by DoctorDree(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Should they then kill her before she goes to court and found guilty??

1 Like

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by SportsHD: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
effido666:
Hmmm just imagine.....pls let this girl just say the truth and notin but the truth, in case this case will take her life......because the way I dey c dis matter, this Chidinma of a babe fit no come out from dis matter....neverrrrrr! undecided
Even if they sentence her, in less than ten years, she'll be out.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidinma seeing the video grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by superCleanworks(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2021
effido666:

Never say Never in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by LadyRosa(f): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Babara1994:

If na rape case, you go support them. see her fish brain.

Like your snail brain.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Educationalserv: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Chidinma seeing the video grin
stupid girl still high .

1 Like

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Iceyjayz: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:
[s]Hungry protesters. Look at the other guy's leg, looking like one of my pregnant she goat.[/s]
Don't let me e-slap that stupidity out of you, are you any better than them?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Iceyjayz: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Like your snail brain.
And to think this one just registered on this forum this month, fake thing.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by LadyRosa(f): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
And to think this one just registered on this forum this month, fake thing.

Mtchew
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by LadyRosa(f): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Don't let me e-slap that stupidity out of you, are you any better than them?
Mtchew.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
This is a pure Case of murder. I wonder what else they are still investigating when the culprit has already admitted to committing the crime.

1 Like

Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Divoc19(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Buying time to fabricate comfortable evidences to incriminate more people. Sorry sorry o(in Femi Kuti's voice)

CharisEleos:
This is a pure Case of murder. I wonder what else they are still investigating when the culprit has already admitted to committing the crime.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by Jman06(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I believe she should be given a jail term so she can get reformed. However, she shouldn't be condemned to death. Her death will not bring back the man. I know she'll change and become a better person with time.
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by iconnecta(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
na waoo
Re: Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her by feeloscar(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Jman06:
I believe she should be given a jail term so she can get reformed. However, she shouldn't be condemned to death. Her death will not bring back the man. I know she'll change and become a better person with time.
How do you know she will change, are you God?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Clerk Stole $307,000 From Stars / Teen Accidentally Kills Himself On Instagram Live As Friends Watch Pic+video / How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.