Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (85707 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Kandeed: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mcslize:

That's exactly what I have been saying. I heard lots of kidnapping is going on in Benin Auchi road. All these cultist killing innocent people won't be bold to go face them or herdsmen.

After shouting rugedity, rugedity, one naira no dey their account.

Mad people trading their freedom away.

They fear military alot.

But come to think of it I'll join cultism and then I'll watch where I go, what i wear, and most importantly limit my movement at Night and lastly live everyday to know I might be the next nigga to fall.

Pple wey dey serve Satan dey suffer gan o

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Owologbo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

BDPA used to be reasonably safe in those days.

I believe it's still relatively the safest in comparison to the neighbouring students off-campus residences... Ekosodin, Osasigie, Isiohor, Uwasota.
When I was there, one can approach a lady (at BDPA) without drawing problem to oneself, but not at the other places you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
tarantino1:

Was Pete the guy that was shot after Erigga show in 2018?
Pere yea
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Mcslize: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

But come to think of it I'll join cultism and then I'll watch where I go, what i wear, and most importantly limit my movement at Night and lastly live everyday to know I might be the next nigga to fall.

Pple wey dey serve Satan dey suffer gan o

I am telling you. It's just foolishness that made some join. They are just moving corpses. How can a sane person wake up and join cultism all just to form capon and super man and be hiding around?

Some are regretting why they joined cuz they can't even move freely. Is that not foolishness?

If they are getting paid, I will have said it is because of the money. But chi chi them no get o. Na to dey obtain innocent people up and down, and some take into robbery. Is that one life?

I just pity those that are still joining.
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Dartilo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
I remember Durning my final days in Uniben 2018-19 200lvl guys stopped me trying to oppress me a final year student at night,I juz obey but they later alow me 2go wen dey discover I was in my finals,I knew d top man dat night as a small boy I would beat one on one,but I had to chill and let it go...
Guess what guys,some months later fight broke out in sch as normal so all men irrespective left sch too different location,then the fight was now in Benin City not only in Campus....
I as a Benin boy from Upper was in my hood wen I discover that this guy is now staying in my hood,one evening we bump and I wit ful confidence ask O boy howfa,d guy with total humility was shouting c my chairman, so we walk to a nearby bar we ate and drank together,n e said nobody b Superman I com Dix area com dey o abeg nor loozeguard me,e stayed in dat area for 3wks,this area was their rival den but nobody knows about him except me...
Las Las I thank God for his life as d guy is now filthy rich..If I announce it when I saw him in my hood he definitely would have been counted as scores...

#Say no to cultism

4 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Dartilo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dartilo:
I remember Durning my final days in Uniben 2018-19 200lvl guys stopped me trying to oppress me a final year student at night,I juz obey but they later alow me 2go wen dey discover I was in my finals,I knew d top man dat night as a small boy I would beat one on one,but I had to chill and let it go...
Guess what guys,some months later fight broke out in sch as normal so all men irrespective left sch too different location,then the fight was now in Benin City not only in Campus....
I as a Benin boy from Upper was in my hood wen I discover that this guy is now staying in my hood,one evening we bump and I wit ful confidence ask O boy howfa,d guy with total humility was shouting c my chairman, so we walk to a nearby bar we ate and drank together,n e said nobody b Superman I com Dix area com dey o abeg nor loozeguard me,e stayed in dat area for 3wks,this area was their rival den but nobody knows about him except me...
Las Las I thank God for his life as d guy is now filthy rich..If I announce it when I saw him in my hood he definitely would have been counted as scores...

#Say no to cultism

Abeg mke una pardon my sentence construction,typing nor easy

1 Like

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Evidenx(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Whether you are a bird, cat, dog earthworm, sailor or engineer or whatever cult you belong, you don't have sense honestly, the world is about to end you are still fooling your self, one bullet you are gone, life cut short and sufferings for you in eternity. I pity your soul.
May God open your blind eyes to see how death is hanging on every cultist who don't want to change, You yes you that cultist reading this, today may be your last day on earth, repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Owologbo:

When I was there, one can approach a lady (at BDPA) without drawing problem to oneself, but not at the other places you mentioned.

Yope. Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
abimic:

heheheh
it is obvious you never found it funny.
she said nuisance, very funny, but over time, passersby now found ways to hurl back the insults, and make it fun even though you would not win.

I'd have hurled back, too, honestly.
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Tvoice: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what then happened to the water he was fetching downstairs?

Hahahahahahaha, did wan just weak me
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Ngozi123(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
IamBayo1:

So una no get sense dey believe all this write up. You think they just dey fall people by mistake. Simple story is they wan fall two guys one die the other one escape....... dey no dey do hit by mistake.

Say no to cultism

I don't care what the article says. This guy was not a cultist — I knew him and his family.
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Onyeka from ISD died immediately
But pere survived...even snazzy that was shot in 2012, mathematics student during the biometric verification exercise at sports complex survived too...
Pere took a whole year to recover fully,they only gave him a death certificate after his assailants came looking for him in UBTH, nigga is now a pastor

Wow.
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Etinosa1234: 12:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

From 2014 till now,no year has gone by in uniben without a student being shot in uniben,last year it was aficionado,two years ago it was pere,in 2016 it was onyeka,2014 a 300 chemistry student....e don set again for Benin...I wonder the frats

Aficionado was 2019
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Aficionado was 2019
Yeah,true was 2019 November first
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by DimkpaEnugu: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Onyeka was never a cultist,tall huge and built nigga always intimidating the real bad guys,too bad,he knew he was going to die,but didn't heed,he slapped one midget strong man and they trailed him to his house,he died with Pepsi and bread in his hands...I love the guy tho,he was an RCF dedicated worker,we all have our rewards.the moment you become a cultist ,u loose ur peace of mind,I swear a lot of niggas can't come close to uniben anymore.. because of the atrocities committed,I remember one axe man that played his game in school and whenever he returned home,he ll play cool like he doesn't know anything, fast forward to few years later after NYSC he became a barber,fight broke out between them and their ever bitter rivals,this time around it was not business as usual,the rivals were over prepared with support from highly placed individual and even traditional rulers who were in the game,the hit started with the number 1 man,in the coming days several number 1 died,my bro who was 6 time number 1 fell to this guy's bullet,that was when everyone knew the hit was gonna last longer than usual,no call for peace talk to just everyday death,back to the barber ,he was still going about his business,one fateful day a rival from his school visited his friend who stays in the town where the barber was operating his business,to cut the long story short,he informed the Superiors that the barber was tough back then in school and that was how the guy was shot and killed..the hit man was so precise with his shots that he never shot and missed,all his hits were done in broad daylight and he always sang tupacs song hit 'em up before any hit....say no to cultism young ones,more have gone than we can count

what is RCF
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by NewDawn2O21: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:

what is RCF
redeemed Christian fellowship
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by DimkpaEnugu: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
redeemed Christian fellowship

So why did they kill him. those people sef. l have never been to edo state or any other state before ... l have always been Abuja where l was adopted and raised up. thanks there is nothing like cultism in abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by freshkpomo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:

So why did they kill him. those people sef. l have never been to edo state or any other state before ... l have always been Abuja where l was adopted and raised up. thanks there is nothing like cultism in abuja.
Nassarawa your neighbor got some Vikings and Buccaneer playing ball there and some Abuja peeps that go school over there are exporting to you guys.

The whole of Nigeria is suffering from gangsterism at the moment. Your best bet is to try and raise your kids well.
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by tarantino1: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Pere yea

Wow!

Thanks

I’ve always wondered about what happened to the guy
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by DimkpaEnugu: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
freshkpomo:

Nassarawa your neighbor got some Vikings and Buccaneer playing ball there and some Abuja peeps that go school over there are exporting to you guys.

The whole of Nigeria is suffering from gangsterism at the moment. Your best bet is to try and raise your kids well.

Thanks man you spoke well... But abuja has tight security.. l know it wouldnt reach abuja
Re: Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:

what is RCF
Redeemed Christan fellowship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized / UNIMED Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.