Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix (1233 Views)

Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ibom Air announces 2 Big launches with tickets starting from ₦24K!

1️⃣ Be one of the first to experience our new Airbus A220. From Wednesday 30th June, 2021. Flights between Lagos - Abuja, Uyo - Abuja & Uyo - Lagos.

And

2️⃣ Introducing our next stop: Port Harcourt! Flights commence on Monday July 5th, 2021 between Port Harcourt - Lagos & Port Harcourt - Abuja.

Tickets available from ₦24K (one-way). Get your ticket before they sell out!

Book now at www.ibomair.com.

#announcement #ibomair #uyo #abuja #calabar #enugu #lagos #PortHarcourt #Nigeria
Lalasticlala, Seun FP

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Banmeallday: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
What is needed is viable international airport

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Banmeallday:
What is needed is viable international airport
We the build am for hand
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
More

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Tinubuadvocate: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
The price still high lagos to Abuja supposed not more than $10
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Hmmm, sure?
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Restructuring: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
tinubu dog
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Restructuring:
tinubu dog
grin
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by rollingrocks: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Ibom air is still developing Lagos hub for Lagos, why is aksg doing this? Can someone explain to me?
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
rollingrocks:
Ibom air is still developing Lagos hub for Lagos, why is aksg doing this? Can someone explain to me?
I don't understand you , areyoy saying the should fly uyo to pH?
Bring your suggestions
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by rollingrocks: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

I don't understand you , areyoy saying the should fly uyo to pH?
Bring your suggestions

I wrote what you read, what's wrong with Uyo-Kano? As far as I'm concerned Ibom air is building Lagos hub period!!! When will the regional routes start?
Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
rollingrocks:

I wrote what you read, what's wrong with Uyo-Kano? As far as I'm concerned Ibom air is building Lagos hub period!!! When will the regional routes start?
Have you considered the uyo base traffic to Kano?

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by rollingrocks: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Hunchogee:

Have you considered the uyo base traffic to Kano?

For that route for now, you can't base your plans on Uyo passengers alone. Currently passengers from the South East or South South heading to far North - Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna etc have to fly to Abuja or Lagos first before taking another flight to their destinations. You might think, you might not get the traffic, but when you start, passengers from cities around (PH, Calabar, Aba, Umuahia, Owerri, Abakalilki, etc) will prefer to come to Uyo to fly directly to Kano rather than fly twice, first to Lagos or Abuja then to the far North. Kano is a good start, its the "Lagos" of the North. The CRJ 900 is perfect for a start. That how to build a route rather than foraging on already established routes and even strengthens the already saturated Lagos Hub. I have seen Ibom air's expansion plans and I am saddened to inform you that Ibom air is just there the serve other Nigerian airports. Nothing in that plan shows that they are interested in building Uyo hub. Ibom air plans to fly Duala, Banjul,Malabo, are they planning to fly from Lagos or Abuja? That will be a disaster for Uyo hub. The worst should be Uyo-Lagos-Banjul or Uyo-Abuja-Banjul if not it should be Uyo directly to those destinations. The Uyo hub has to be fed properly before they plan those regional routes. That's where the indirect impacts of the airline will be felt most in Akwa Ibom-hotels, restaurants, commerce, etc. If this is not done Ibom air will just be another new good airline serving other destinations but without indirect benefits to Uyo Airport and Akwa Ibom at large. Other airlines can as well ferry people in and out of Uyo to Lagos and Abuja as before. No other airline will build Uyo hub for you, Ibom air should pick up the gauntlet and get to work immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2021
rollingrocks:

For that route for now, you can't base your plans on Uyo passengers alone. Currently passengers from the South East or South South heading to far North - Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna etc have to fly to Abuja or Lagos first before taking another flight to their destinations. You might think, you might not get the traffic, but when you start, passengers from cities around (PH, Calabar, Aba, Umuahia, Owerri, Abakalilki, etc) will prefer to come to Uyo to fly directly to Kano rather than fly twice, first to Lagos or Abuja then to the far North. Kano is a good start, its the "Lagos" of the North. The CRJ 900 is perfect for a start. That how to build a route rather than foraging on already established routes and even strengthening the already saturated Lagos Hub. I have seen Ibom air's expansion plans and I am saddened to inform you that Ibom air is just there the serve other Nigerian airports. Nothing in that plan shows that they are interested in building Uyo hub. Ibom air plans to fly Duala, Banjul,Malabo, are they planning to fly from Lagos or Abuja? That will be a disaster for Uyo hub. The worst should be Uyo-Lagos-Banjul or Uyo-Abuja-Banjul if not it should be Uyo directly to those destinations. The Uyo hub has to fed properly before they plan those regional routes. That's where the indirect impacts of the airline will be felt most in Akwa Ibom-hotels, restaurants, commerce, etc. If this is not done Ibom air will just be another new good airline serving other destinations but without indirect benefits to Uyo Airport and Akwa Ibom at large. Other airlines can as well ferry people in and out of Uyo to Lagos and Abuja as before. No other airline will build Uyo hub for you, Ibom air should pick up the gauntlet and get to work immediately.
Nice submission.. Am sending this to them

3 Likes

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by rollingrocks: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Hunchogee:

Nice submission.. Am sending this to them

It will be most appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
rollingrocks:

It will be most appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by rollingrocks: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Hunchogee post=103256783][/quote]

Excellent !! The way to go, at least they now know,let's be patient and watch them.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by trulymatters(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
rollingrocks:

For that route for now, you can't base your plans on Uyo passengers alone. Currently passengers from the South East or South South heading to far North - Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna etc have to fly to Abuja or Lagos first before taking another flight to their destinations. You might think, you might not get the traffic, but when you start, passengers from cities around (PH, Calabar, Aba, Umuahia, Owerri, Abakalilki, etc) will prefer to come to Uyo to fly directly to Kano rather than fly twice, first to Lagos or Abuja then to the far North. Kano is a good start, its the "Lagos" of the North. The CRJ 900 is perfect for a start. That how to build a route rather than foraging on already established routes and even strengthens the already saturated Lagos Hub. I have seen Ibom air's expansion plans and I am saddened to inform you that Ibom air is just there the serve other Nigerian airports. Nothing in that plan shows that they are interested in building Uyo hub. Ibom air plans to fly Duala, Banjul,Malabo, are they planning to fly from Lagos or Abuja? That will be a disaster for Uyo hub. The worst should be Uyo-Lagos-Banjul or Uyo-Abuja-Banjul if not it should be Uyo directly to those destinations. The Uyo hub has to be fed properly before they plan those regional routes. That's where the indirect impacts of the airline will be felt most in Akwa Ibom-hotels, restaurants, commerce, etc. If this is not done Ibom air will just be another new good airline serving other destinations but without indirect benefits to Uyo Airport and Akwa Ibom at large. Other airlines can as well ferry people in and out of Uyo to Lagos and Abuja as before. No other airline will build Uyo hub for you, Ibom air should pick up the gauntlet and get to work immediately.

Facts bro. This is the same strategy Emirates used.

2 Likes

Re: Ibomair Commence Porthacourt Route Operation With 24K Flight Fare..pix by Hunchogee: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
trulymatters:

Facts bro. This is the same strategy Emirates used.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Urgent How Does One Get An Appointment With The German Embassy / Traffic.com.ng, A Technology Powered Traffic Monitoring Solution For Nigeria / Please I Need A Detailed Description Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.