Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri (2037 Views)

Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by dexterinc2003: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
As delivered on Twitter by Reno.

At a time when the average Nigerian is more on the edge than ever.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by temitope27(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok sir, we will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Mewhizzp(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shit
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
I observed that those with dual citizenship and who have an axe to grind with the Govt are panicking. They're plundering on the possibility of the extradition.

Whether he was extradited from Kenya, ambazonia, Cameroon or Sudan, we care less.
At least the South east security situation through Mnk brainwashing has been solved.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by KillMNKnow(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lies ..... He was lured to Brazil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Bluntguy: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kenyan government done buy market from Britain if na true.
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Commentor: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Your source sent you on a wild goose chase.

Kanu was captured in Brazil where he had gone thinking there was a Brazilian pim pim to pim pim.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Abdul05: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Forget stories, he is now in a shameful situation
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Armaggedon: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I knew his detention was anything but lawful. Even the presidency are apprehensive instead of jubilant.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by nlreserve: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Asgard73: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Make we forget all this noise ..

Kanu jonze ... Buhari government nab am

Weda Na for hell or heaven.. e no matter.. dem don nab

Na way forward be next...

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by DDDEnterprises: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
This one no hear say dem don ban twitter ni grin
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by OneNigerianist: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
From Czechs republic to UK to south Cameroon then Kenya. Everyone is speculating.
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by truthfulparrot(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
I hope the arrest of Kanu is not going to cause diplomatic row with Britain. The way they are treating Kanu with respect at the court today, the suspension of PMB's trip to London and the adjourning the hearing of Kanu's case to less than thirty days is an indication of caution on the side of the FGN.

I am beginning to suspect that the FGN did not follow due process in the arrest of Kanu. Let see how this will pawn's out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by ScamHunter: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
OneNigerianist:
From Czechs republic to UK to south Cameroon then Kenya. Everyone is speculating.
Some even said Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by 360degreess(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
This runaway looter has started again.He is pained that the leader of unknown gunmen has been arrested.Don't worry, this is a warning signal to anybody that is trying to destabilize the country from any part of the world.The government will get him anywhere, anytime.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by chrisifeanyi: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wetin him dey find for Kenya? Kenya of all places?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Ournolly: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sounds almost right, he might be extradited from African country who will likely not show any resistance to Nigerian Federal government unlike the European counterpart.

UK will likely not agree with his extradition unless they have the strong evidence of his involvement in terrorism.

Kanu is in a very big trouble if FG find a link between ESN and the Unknown gunmen who went berserk killing armed forces and burning police stations in the past few months.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Ournolly: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Wetin him dey find for Kenya? Kenya of all places?
There is a possiblity he might be lured there to come and collect donations or something like that.

It's still a theory and might not even been arrested there but still a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who cares were the fraudster was arrested. My issue with kanu is that fendi designer the idiot was wearing. Freedom fighter wearing Israeli attire in the morning and wears designer at night. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by kettykin: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
The federal government should be careful of the latest trap set for them by ipob. Going to jail is nothing new to Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

You are becoming boring grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Hardfacts234(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
I observed that those with dual citizenship and who have an axe to grind with the Govt are panicking. They're plundering on the possibility of the extradition.

Whether he was extradited from Kenya, ambazonia, Cameroon or Sudan, we care less.
At least the South east security situation through Mnk brainwashing has been solved.
Hehehe Solved ke,

I want you to quote this post in 60 days time with the security situation in the East.

By then I bet you police in the East will be going to work with mufti.
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hardfacts234:
Hehehe Solved ke,

I want you to quote this post in 60 days time with the security situation in the East.

By then I bet you police in the East will be going to work with mufti.

Eaya!!!.....and the chest beating continues.
I guess the capture of mnk shock or choke you cus you never saw it coming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by FakeUnity: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
I observed that those with dual citizenship and who have an axe to grind with the Govt are panicking. They're plundering pondering on the possibility of the extradition.

Abokey and grammar challenge. grin

Anyway if you think Reno is fidgeting forget it, the USA can never hand over their citizen to a nigerian terrorist government filled with Al-qaeda sympathizers like buhari and pantami.

grin
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by SweetiliciousD: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:
Make we forget all this noise ..

Kanu jonze ... Buhari government nab am

Weda Na for hell or heaven.. e no matter.. dem don nab

Na way forward be next...

Way forward..

Lootocracy in pisss
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

My fulani herdsman Muslim friend
Kanu is not the problem of Nigeria or the South East security....
It's Buhari... No way will a tribe takeover the whole security architecture of a country... And you expect peace and stability...
Customs.. immigration.. you name it... There's an agenda .. But believe me it won't hold water
Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by zombieHUNTER: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2021
360degreess:
This runaway looter has started again.He is pained that the leader of unknown gunmen has been arrested.Don't worry, this is a warning signal to anybody that is trying to destabilize the country from any part of the world.The government will get him anywhere, anytime.

My black forehead friend
Kanu is not responsible for your woes

Re: Kanu Was Likely Extradited From Kenya-reno Omokri by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Even if na for Jupiter them arrest am, the most important thing be say them don arrest am come carry am come the place him dey call zoo.
I hope say them go treat am how them dey treat stubborn animals wey dey zoo

(1) (Reply)

Hope uzodimma hires 'barnished Otokoto boys' to help in fight against IPOB/ESN / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.